The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now they can’t figure out how long they have been married. Math is hard y’all. My brain hurts listening to them struggle.

oh but it’s actually their dating anniversary? I can’t with them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just can't watch these fools, but I love that you all are giving us the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jenn saying they have never gotten rid of anything the stans ever sent them. That is really bad - the amount of random crap they used to get in the past was unbelievable.

Can you say HOARDERS? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 14
"'Beggars' Night is Trick or Treating.' What does that mean?!"

It...I...Jesus Christ, Gin.

Mentioning cocaine in MY Christian family friendly channel?! I think not, Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to listen.. I made it about 2mins... She looks like she had more lip injections done and put on some lip color..

• Sick
Reactions: 8
OMG Tim, tomorrow is Halloween and Monday. Last year Halloween was on a Sunday. How does he not know how a calendar works? Halloween was not in the middle of the week last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
For Jackson's first Halloween, Dim wanted to go trick or treating on the Sunday despite Halloween falling on the Monday, 'but that's the middle of the week!'...It took the HOA chat to tell him to do it on Halloween night with everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@BNL . Just throwing this out there....
You also need to consider transportation modes for going to the port, then to WDW

(approximation only)
Disney Springs to Port Canaveral = 75 miles
Disney Springs to DCL Miami = 240 miles

MCO to Port Canaveral = 61 miles
You can fly into Miami for that port.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They're getting their roof replaced on Tuesday so they can start with the solar panelling but will only report in once it's complete. Does that mean the roof's getting done while they're cruising or is the cruise off?

Reactions: 6
For Jackson's first Halloween, Dim wanted to go trick or treating on the Sunday despite Halloween falling on the Monday, 'but that's the middle of the week!'...It took the HOA chat to tell him to do it on Halloween night with everyone else.
This feels like him trying to get the first haircut at the Harmony Barbershop when it opened. No, your kid isn't special enough to have his own trick-or-treating night. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Book a shorter cruise (we did 4 days on the Dream) to start, bc you’ve never cruised before, in case you don’t like it or feel nauseated the entire time.
We tend to stay midship, my husband gets motion sick fairly bad. (He won’t ride Everest and he gets carsick.) We stayed aft on the Dream in an inside room on Deck 8 and it was lovely. I’ve heard more forward you feel the ship movement more.

There are definitely other more highly qualified posters here to give tips rather than me though.
Ginger or Green Apples will help, among other things (Bonine, etc).

We always try to go for midship but were more aft on the Wish and it was fine. Also, kind of decide which port you want to leave out of to narrow down. Disney has some out of San Diego and some that go out of Galveston and New Orleans.

Reactions: 4
They didn’t shop around for the solar! They just went with the guy who did the solar on the house before. That is mind blowing to me. No recommendations. No other quotes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They were asked if they have plans to travel internationally when the baby comes. Gin says not yet though she'd like to. Dim notes they don't know the temperament of the baby yet.

Gin also reminds us we don't know the name yet, though was kind of awkward.

---

Now we're on to discussing water softeners. Budgeting btw. :rolleyes:

---

'I want to go to Tennessee. I want to take Jackson somewhere it snows.'
'It doesn't snow in Tennessee.'
'...Oh. Well, somewhere it snows then.'

Dim then asks her how they'd get to this place where it snows cos 'I ain't driving.' Gives her a look. :ROFLMAO:

---

'Why don't you go to bonnie Scotland?'

1) 'bonnie Scotland'. :sick:
2) stay the duck away, I'm begging you.
3) we're not a snowcation. Your average expected snowfall every winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People are saying they were 8 and 15 when they started watching them 10 years ago. Think about the wonderful example they were for those kids. They should be horrified.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Dim wants to wait until Jackson's taller before taking him to Silver Dollar City. Apparently he always watches and loves the POV videos of rides. Gin isn't convinced he'd like the coasters even if he WAS tall enough but Dim insists he will. 🥴 Anything for that mini me coaster buddy.

Dim, self-professed Stranger Things fan, doesn't know who Robyn is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
@BNL . Just throwing this out there....
You also need to consider transportation modes for going to the port, then to WDW

(approximation only)
Disney Springs to Port Canaveral = 75 miles
Disney Springs to DCL Miami = 240 miles

MCO to Port Canaveral = 61 miles
You can fly into Miami for that port.
Oh..this is great information! Thank you!!
We usually drive down, but was trying to figure if flying would be easier.

Reactions: 1
They've already been trick or treating across Orlando due to Halloween taking place on a weekday. TrT video coming tomorrow.

Ok so she just said they are going to take pics in their ghost costumes tomorrow and do a tik tok. So it’s looking like no cruise?

Reactions: 6
Ok so she just said they are going to take pics in their ghost costumes tomorrow and do a tik tok. So it’s looking like no cruise?
That's the impression I get. Plus, they claim their roof is getting worked on Tuesday. I would assume someone would need to be home for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.