The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we back to talking about grocery stores? Boring ass trackers. I liked Waitrose myself, but I guess I am just posh like that.

But funnily, I don’t find that the Trackers would flex on something like supermarkets. They seem to save the show-off for travel. First class transcon flights or concierge level cruises or pricey restaurants.

Sure, they grocery shop at Publix over somewhere like Walmart or Aldi, but it’s kind of hard to avoid Publix in Florida. Also, these are the same people that just shopped at TJ Maxx. That's the opposite of flexing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tim Tracker #100 - 100 Threads to Highlight 100 Tracker Fails!!!!!!!! 😉

Reactions: 15
Well we booked a WDW trip for January...going to try Gran Destino Tower for the first time.
I’m staying at Pop in March. First time going to Florida. The worse part is it’s a birthday gift for my wife and I can’t be excited with her until December.

If anyone has any recommendations. Either 1 off day and 2 at MK and 1 at Epcot, 2 at MK and 2 at Epcot or 4 parks in 4 days. We have been to DL before.

Reactions: 6
Are we back to talking about grocery stores? Boring ass trackers. I liked Waitrose myself, but I guess I am just posh like that.

But funnily, I don’t find that the Trackers would flex on something like supermarkets. They seem to save the show-off for travel. First class transcon flights or concierge level cruises or pricey restaurants.

Sure, they grocery shop at Publix over somewhere like Walmart or Aldi, but it’s kind of hard to avoid Publix in Florida. Also, these are the same people that just shopped at TJ Maxx. That's the opposite of flexing.
Yeah, if they wanted to "flex" on grocery shopping here, they'd go to Whole Foods or Fresh Market, exclusively.
Or some of the smaller specialty shops like Petty's, Lombardi's, Stasio's, etc.

I just don't think they care much for the grocery store so the most that's on their radar when it comes to "shopping" for dinners at home is the flexing of things like Purple Carrot. :ROFLMAO: Like you said, they'd much rather flex on showy stuff for travel.

Reactions: 8
I’m staying at Pop in March. First time going to Florida. The worse part is it’s a birthday gift for my wife and I can’t be excited with her until December.

If anyone has any recommendations. Either 1 off day and 2 at MK and 1 at Epcot, 2 at MK and 2 at Epcot or 4 parks in 4 days. We have been to DL before.
4 parks definitely. They are all so different.

Reactions: 11

If you've never been, it may be rough (if you're not used to walking all day long), but I'd recommend trying to at least see all four.

OR at least trying to do half days at HS or AK on two of the days - dependent upon your likes / dislikes since you initially had focused more on MK and EPCOT - and then hang out at Disney Springs in the late afternoon / evening or head to the Boardwalk or just doing something more leisurely. Since Flower & Garden may be going on at EPCOT when you come, you may want to end up back there to eat more food! :)

Reactions: 6

The trackers have never traveled in the northeast. That is the home of Wegmans supermarket. Wegmans is the epitome of grocery stores in the US. Better bakery, better produce and generally better shopping experience than Publix. Sadly Publix is all the degenerates know. People Down in Florida rave about Publix subs because the use boar's head meat. Boar's head is a product of NY.. Wegmans doesn't even carry boar's head because it doesn't meet their standards despite Wegmans being a NY based chain. If there's one thing I would change about living in Florida, it's the fact that Publix is nothing special. In NY it would be bottom of the barrel.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What if Lean didn’t actually quit but instead they fired her? Hear me out…what if they saw all the posts here about the nanny who was feeling taken advantage of (Reddit right?) and either Tim or Jenn did some digging only to find out it in fact was Lynn’s post? AND what if she had been the one who posted here before and they found that out too? Or maybe paranoia got the best of them and they didn’t truly find out it was her but we’re suspicious enough to kick her to the curb??? Or maybe Jenn found out Tim was messing with the nanny! Or Stannys fiancé called TTT and ripped him a new one for keeping his bride away so much! Just a thoughts from an exhausted mom who has seen a lot of lifetime movies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So...’nannydiaries’ was potentially Lean all along?? Oh boy, what a mess.
I went back to find the original post about the Reddit Nanny thread and it was posted here by a new account called nannydiaries. 🤔 That person joined just to post it, and never had posted before and hasn't posted much since (except some specific stuff about the Mandarin language Stanny was teaching J). I read through the Reddit thread again and the Nanny who posted there never posted again after someone called her Lynn and she acted clueless. 🤔 The original Reddit post was made about 39 days ago. The Nanny said the family presented the trips differently than they actually were because she was under the impression she would have time to herself on the trips. 🤔 (Can anyone imagine Jenn saying something like that to Lean and then realizing she wanted to tag along with Tim instead so Lean had to stay with J? Or, maybe Jenn insisted on hanging out with Bestie Lean at times when Tim had J or he was napping, and didn't actually let her have free time? 😅)

I just find it interesting some random lurker named nannydiaries came here to post about it and point us all there and sort of faded away after.

The "employers" had told this Reddit Nanny 3 months before she posted this that they would give her benefits, but hadn't yet. 🤔
Guys, I have been out of town for the past few days, am catching up on this Lyn news, and am honestly FLATTERED you think I could be Lyn! I really wish I was and could continue to slowly spill details about life as their personal assistant or tell you they forced me to sign an NDA. But alas, I really just am a Mandarin-speaking lurker who stumbled on the random post on Reddit and, due to being a longtime lurker, thought the fact pattern sounded spot-on, had a spidey sense about it, and literally had NO ONE ELSE to share in my delight so bit the bullet to make an account.

What timing on Lyn leaving though right?! And I skimmed the 8 pages after this but did Jen say it was sudden?? Going to catch up on the rest of everyone’s comments now. Still tickled you all remembered my first post — I’ve been here with you all for a long time (I’m of the sweater-gate era). 🥰

Reactions: 17
If anyone* has any recommendations. Either 1 off day and 2 at MK and 1 at Epcot, 2 at MK and 2 at Epcot or 4 parks in 4 days. We have been to DL before.

* Some exclusions may apply *cough*Trackers*cough*
Fixed it for you!

As for park recommendations... I'd make a list of what you want to try do (rides, shows, food, etc.) while you're there and then base your park days off of that list. And remember to book your park reservations as soon as you have tickets and a plan.

Reactions: 7
What if Lean didn’t actually quit but instead they fired her? Hear me out…what if they saw all the posts here about the nanny who was feeling taken advantage of (Reddit right?) and either Tim or Jenn did some digging only to find out it in fact was Lynn’s post? AND what if she had been the one who posted here before and they found that out too? Or maybe paranoia got the best of them and they didn’t truly find out it was her but we’re suspicious enough to kick her to the curb??? Or maybe Jenn found out Tim was messing with the nanny! Or Stannys fiancé called TTT and ripped him a new one for keeping his bride away so much! Just a thoughts from an exhausted mom who has seen a lot of lifetime movies 😂
I see this as very probable especially since they seem to be the type that obsessively Google themselves. And I'm pretty sure they read this board.-ii guyyyzz, why don't you lay off the burgers for the sake of #2 a bit and you know parent-based on the things they address. It may have also came to a boil if Lean had asked for a raise/benefits/off time and I can see either of them freaking out about it. Based on how they were acting between the Never Ending CA vacation and Dim's Sad Return to Knott's something happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see this as very probable especially since they seem to be the type that obsessively Googles themselves. And I'm pretty sure they read this board.-ii guyyyzz, why don't you lay off the burgers for the sake of #2 a bit and you know parent-based on the things they address. It may have also came to a boil if Lean had asked for a raise/benefits/off time and I can see either of them freaking out about it. Based on how they were acting between the Never Ending CA vacation and Dim's Sad Return to Knott's something happened.
Yes! I refer to that week (in my head) as the lost week and still don’t think we really know what they were up to that week. Right now my best educated guess is that they all got sick including Lyn, maybe with Covid, so couldn’t do much and then after Lyn returned to work, she broached subject, they couldn’t come to an agreement and she gave notice shortly after. If it was two weeks notice, that could get us close to the present.

Reactions: 11
Yes! I refer to that week (in my head) as the lost week and still don’t think we really know what they were up to that week. Right now my best educated guess is that they all got sick including Lyn, maybe with Covid, so couldn’t do much and then after Lyn returned to work, she broached subject, they couldn’t come to an agreement and she gave notice shortly after. If it was two weeks notice, that could get us close to the present.
Welcome back to the threads, nannydiaries. 😏

Tim stayed out after dark? Who did the nighttime routine? Bea works evenings? This was filmed prior to Lynn leaving? So many questions … lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched The Watcher? First time I saw this character I immediately thought it would be how Jenn turns out (after Tim left her for getting too fat of course) 🤣

1666956434099.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldn't surprise me if they did let her go due to being paranoid with that reddit post, or it could even have been the stans that done it since there was a ton of posts that day about how "cute" it was that Js hand was on the nanny, I wouldn't put it past gin to become incredibly jealous over how close J was getting to the nanny an fired her because of it especially after stans were even picking up on how close he was getting to her

Kid is going end up going through numerous nanny's everytime he gets close to them because his useless asshole of a mother refuses anything to do with him but won't have him become close to anyone else either

Has anyone watched The Watcher? First time I saw this character I immediately thought it would be how Jenn turns out (after Tim left her for getting too fat of course) 🤣

View attachment 1684799
Please Ginn already let herself go, she isn't going to take the time to braid her hair....unless he loses all of it, and it's a wig.

• Haha
The trackers have never traveled in the northeast. That is the home of Wegmans supermarket. Wegmans is the epitome of grocery stores in the US. Better bakery, better produce and generally better shopping experience than Publix. Sadly Publix is all the degenerates know. People Down in Florida rave about Publix subs because the use boar's head meat. Boar's head is a product of NY.. Wegmans doesn't even carry boar's head because it doesn't meet their standards despite Wegmans being a NY based chain. If there's one thing I would change about living in Florida, it's the fact that Publix is nothing special. In NY it would be bottom of the barrel.
My mom worked for Publix for many many years. It's not the devil incarnate.

We know you love Wegmans, given where you're originally from. But Publix is just fine too. ;)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.