The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, like, who's spotlight?

They're no longer at the peak of their YouTube career. They no longer have media cred w/ the big dogs.

They're in a downward spiral, IMHO, their channel is in the middle of an identity crisis (how do we go from showcasing multiple Roy O. Disney suites to Publix and TJMaxx haul vlogs?), and they're about to have two kids yet their logo still shows two deceased dogs.

I just don't get how dealing w/ them would be a step up for this gal. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but who's the executive in this case? Tim "wonky eye" Bojo and his wife, the she-beast sloth aka editor? And they no longer have media cred, so it's not like she's going to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Josh D'Amaro - courtesy of Tim - anytime soon.

I dunno.

ETA: Just saw she posted on her IG about potentially being allergic to cats. 🐈
Well that rules out the Bojos because Tim is a huge pussy!

As far as it benefitting her? Maybe she's naive and thinks they have more reach than they do. Maybe they sold her on it in their own slimy way... Or we have the wrong Bea!

Reactions: 8
Look at the long line of former friends they no longer have
Who has the Slacker ex-friend list?
We have a lot of newish members to the tribe.
A repost would be lovely. (isn’t it 30+ people?)

Reactions: 10
There aren't enough pixels on the entire internet.

• Haha
Nah, not too literally. Just realistically, given what we all know about the Trackers and their current status.

We all saw that they trapped Lyn w/ J. in a room while they went off on their own.

She had no free time, or time to herself. She couldn't even finish her own meal without having to go change J.'s diaper while Tim and Jenn yapped away at the camera on the cruise the one time.

So how would she actively network?

Lyn didn't get to go to D23. Just Tim went.
I'm sure Lyn would have posted it on her IG, which we had a Tattler have access to and let us know her updates.

And Lyn didn't exactly gain anything from the role, professional-wise. She high-tailed it out of there in less than a year.

(btw, pls don't take my "arguing" personally... just playing devil's advocate here in trying to figure out WTF would be up w/ this gal taking the job, if it is, indeed, her ;) )

Oh I am under no delusion that she would magically gain access to people. But if someone approached me promising me the great things they probably promised knowing I wanted to be an actor or whatever I could see the allure.

Do I think she will get those things eh probably not to the extent they promised but I doubt they said hey wanna be our mule and be confined to a room all day? No they probably said "we took our nanny on all of our trips and she gets to go with us to all of our media things (even if they arent media for Disney and Universal they don't need to mention it)

Reactions: 3
Not convinced it is her yet, and it doesn't make a lot of logical sense as 2020 has pointed out.

However, she appears to be a Tracker stan, possibly a Jenn stan - she follows Jenn on IG and Twitter. Jenn follows her on both. Twitter follows are interesting to me for her because Jenn follows different types of people on each platform but follows her on both. I would lean more towards them using HER for access, clout, etc. However, Bea doesn't work for Disney and maybe she wants to - maybe going on Disney cruises and to parks a lot is appealing to her because she would love to be an actor on DCL or for the parks. Who knows.

I am leaning more towards her being a casual friend/stan of Jenn's somehow than the nanny. She likes several similar things to Jenn if her follows on SM are any indication.

Reactions: 7
🙋‍♀️ Oh.
And I need suggestions to add to the saboteurs list.

Saboteurs of Tim Bojanowski

• JENN

• 3 Unwell people

• Banana peel

• Magic Kingdom Castle curb

• Stationary bike

• Cough (hernias)

• Universal HHN

• Target

• Harmony Barbershop

• DCL Wish Entertainment

• DCL Dining Table Coordinators

• DCL Wish Oceaneer Club slide

• Rain

• Lake Nona HOA

• IRS

• FRE

• Molly (Mammoth Club)

• Radio Disney

• Delta Airlines

• DCA rides

• Hurricane Ian

• DL CM - re: Oogie Boggie munchling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m just looking forward to the inevitable verbal diarrhea from Ginn during a live show about how they *really* found “Bea”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think someone once mentioned that a Tracker wiki could be added here. There is so much to keep track of (ha ha) with these fools I think that would be helpful. Anybody else think it's a good idea?

Reactions: 17
I think someone once mentioned that a Tracker wiki could be added here. There is so much to keep track of (ha ha) with these fools I think that would be helpful. Anybody else think it's a good idea?
I think it's a great idea, especially for the newer members of the hate club.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think that is the “B” they hired because Jen didn’t sound excited at all lol. I think she would see that Bea as an upgrade from Lyn as a paid friend.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think that is the “B” they hired because Jen didn’t sound excited at all lol. I think she would see that Bea as an upgrade from Lyn as a paid friend.
I definitely don't see it that way. She appears to be much younger, and she's really cute. Jenn is probably threatened

🙋‍♀️ Oh.
And I need suggestions to add to the saboteurs list.

Saboteurs of Tim Bojanowski

• JENN

• 3 Unwell people

• Banana peel

• Magic Kingdom Castle curb

• Stationary bike

• Cough (hernias)

• Universal HHN

• Target

• Harmony Barbershop

• DCL Wish Entertainment

• DCL Dining Table Coordinators

• DCL Wish Oceaneer Club slide

• Rain

• Lake Nona HOA

• IRS

• FRE

• Molly (Mammoth Club)

• Radio Disney

• Delta Airlines

• DCA rides

• Hurricane Ian

• DL CM - re: Oogie Boggie munchling
Lynn, for leaving them unexpectedly and forcing them to have a very stressful week trying to find a new nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I definitely don't see it that way. She appears to be much younger, and she's really cute. Jenn is probably threatened
If she's threatened by her looks, I wonder why the need to hire her so quickly?
On the surface, her qualifications (that could be surmised ATM off her social media) equal that of basic babysitting (that most anyone could do); even Lyn had more qualifications in this respect. :ROFLMAO:

I guess we'll soon find out bc she's got well over 1,000 followers and if she is the right "B" and her intent is to use them like you and @TheUnwell9000 suggested, she'd likely be posting some things on her social media mirroring the places the Trackers are at (like Lyn did).

Only unlike Lyn, if she's using them for that said intent (e.g., plus networking), it may be harder for her to set her IG to private so we should all be able to see what she's doing. ;)

Reactions: 10
Your channel might be in trouble when it takes more time to catch up on Tattle, than it does to watch your "daily" videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If Jenn is threatened she should have hired a Nanny PcPhee or Mrs Doubtfire type not someone younger and cuter but desperate times call for desperate actions because God forbid she has to take care of her own offspring.

Reactions: 13
Considering Gin looks like a 60 year now, maybe Dim is more into the Aunt Bea/Bea Arthur look and won't be tempted by the new, young, hot Nanny Bea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she needed to hire someone younger an better looking, if Dim is still into gin then his type is clearly the old fat walrus type, he'd probably have the serious hots for Mrs doutfire an nanny mcphee (before she changed at the end)

Considering Gin looks like a 60 year now, maybe Dim is more into the Aunt Bea/Bea Arthur look and won't be tempted by the new, young, hot Nanny Bea.
Ahaha you literally just beat me to it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she's threatened by her looks, I wonder why the need to hire her so quickly?
On the surface, her qualifications (that could be surmised ATM off her social media) equal that of basic babysitting (that most anyone could do); even Lyn had more qualifications in this respect. :ROFLMAO:

I guess we'll soon find out bc she's got well over 1,000 followers and if she is the right "B" and her intent is to use them like you and @TheUnwell9000 suggested, she'd likely be posting some things on her social media mirroring the places the Trackers are at (like Lyn did).

Only unlike Lyn, if she's using them for that said intent (e.g., plus networking), it may be harder for her to set her IG to private so we should all be able to see what she's doing. ;)
Chances of Nanny Bea's social media going private area approximately -1,000,000,000%

Reactions: 7
I don't know why they didn't just put him in daycare. He would actually have a chance at catching up socially and developmentally. The kid would actually be able to feed himself for a change.

It sounded like, at least the way they described it, Bea came over, played a bit and they said--You're Hired! I kind of expected to hear them mention a service who maybe sent over 3 candidates and Bea was the most qualified. Nope. These two are absolutely clueless.

Lyn's LinkedIn is not updated with a new job, but I love how Jenn mansplains her master's degree is 'higher education'. I'm kind of curious to see if she went to a school or if she just high tailed it out of there and is working at Publix or something. It seems like a strange time for someone to get hired as a teacher at the end of October.

And I call bullshit on---she's going to come over on weekends because she's our friend. Like everyone else who has been voted off Tracker Island, poor J$ will never see Lyn again.
I think J, at his age, would have to be potty trained to go to daycare. He should have been feeding himself long, long ago.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.