The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch FreshBaked Disney? He latest vlog was spending his birthday at Disneyland with his wife and daughter who us around the same age as J$. They spent the day riding rides that the 3 year old, Sophia, would enjoy, showed her eating a dole whip by herself, mentioned she missed her nap because they were having fun and organically showed her. His other videos tend to be informational and up to date. I find the same with PPP, they occasionally show Miles if they are going to Oggie Boogie Bash or something...J$ would have loved it.
@Caramadden0404 yes, I watch FreshBaked, his birthday video, and there is a thread just for him on Tattle! I did know much about him so I started to follow that thread too! Dave and Liz do several activities with Sophia at Disneyland and it is great!🥰. However, there are some issues that people have discovered between Dave and Liz. I even picked up on something on his birthday video…😮 https://tattle.life/threads/fresh-b...ires-from-full-time-poker.26811/post-12332870

Reactions: 4
Over/under of 0.5 on the number of actual car washes used during a month after that impulse purchase.....I'd take the under based on the number of times they went back to Peppa Pig World after raving about how much $J loved it.
I kinda hope they actually go to the park once a month or so and leave the camera at home... But yeah, probably not realistic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Ginn admitted she hasn't even seen Hocus Pocus since she was a kid "maybe", so it'll be interesting to see how much she pretends to be as fake-obsessed with meeting humans dressed as a mouse, cow and duck dressed as fictional witches as Dimmy who seems like he finally did his homework of watching enough to think he's cool for mentioning the black flame candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Go to like 15:45 in the new video. Tim is speaking on camera about the filet, and suddenly at 15:52 there's a creepy voiceover of him saying "nice and tender". I've watched it like 10 times. I can't stop laughing.
😂 That’s hilarious!

Why are they doing this?!? He did this on the last eating video, the Disney Springs one I think. Just these random blasé words stuck in here and there. There was one part where you were seeing his lips were moving but it was muted with a dumb voiceover.

Reactions: 6
I realize foreign word pronunciation is difficult for many people and English word pronunciation is difficult for the Trackers, so normally I’d advise Dim to not bother with even trying with foreign words, but his French is top-notch hilarity.
I also would like to dine at MON-sure Paul. $195 That sounds AMAZING!!!! I don't know what some of these words mean (There's a translation under each line) but I want it. Then he goes--can you change it because I don't need lobster. Is it all seafood. I guess I don't want it anymore Oh Tim, you're a fool. You were only interested in it because you saw the big price tag.

Then--this used to be a wine store. OWW vinns de France. Oh dear lord, just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 That’s hilarious!

Why are they doing this?!? He did this on the last eating video, the Disney Springs one I think. Just these random blasé words stuck in here and there. There was one part where you were seeing his lips were moving but it was muted with a dumb voiceover.
Cut him some slack. He's trying to expand his vocabulary and critique beyond 'yeah'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While doing the shopping at t j maxx etc who had j$ ?not in the stores but in a miracle moment he appeared in the car at the carwash. Was he alone in the car while they shopped for donuts for porky pig and scoffa lotta hmmm,was he teleported into the car or did new nanny B get dumped with him while they shopped, interview in parking lot
I think it was the same as Lowes a few weeks back when they went to the library. Probably left in the Tesla in dog mode. Gin needed a break.

• Haha
Following up from my earlier point about them learning nothing from Lean, if being a parent is so damn hard that you had to hire a surrogate the instant she left, why have another?

ETA: Jackson was the prop child. #2 is the 'wanted a girl to complete our nuclear family fantasy but got a boy' divorce baby.

Reactions: 16
My mate just told me that target is going to be getting in some of the Marks an Spencer food, I think it's mostly their confectionery rather than meals, wonder if suddenly target will appeal to them given that its one of our more expensive stores over here plus its all going to be candy an we know that makes up 70% of their diet along with burgers, hotdogs, nuggets an fries

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My mate just told me that target is going to be getting in some of the Marks an Spencer food, I think it's mostly their confectionery rather than meals, wonder if suddenly target will appeal to them given that its one of our more expensive stores over here plus its all going to be candy an we know that makes up 70% of their diet along with burgers, hotdogs, nuggets an fries
Only time I've ever used a Sparks is London King's Cross at the end of a night. Their flapjacks and cloudy lemonade... 😩 But actually doing a weekly shop there? My wallet could never.

Reactions: 5
True...this is the ideal Gin "kid activity" - sit in the car, be driven by Dim, do NOTHING, don't even have to look at the kid, could even do it while asleep
Yep all whilst kid is double harnessed restrained in his seat so he is unable to move therefore requiring minimal, actually no movement or effort from her!

Only time I've ever used a Sparks is London King's Cross at the end of a night. Their flapjacks and cloudy lemonade... 😩 But actually doing a weekly shop there? My wallet could never.
I'll go between asda, tesco an somtimes lidl an aldi, I could never do weekly shopping there with the prices, its as bad as sainsbury an waitrose, I call those 3 the snob shops 😂 its all fancy stuff as well, just give me a slab of meat an I'll season it myself an cut the costs in half instead of their already half seasoned miniature version, I got a lamb leg out aldi for Easter, was half the price of M&S, after I had done all my marinate an seasoning it was friggin amazing, even done my own mint sauce an roast potatoes for it

But I could totally see the slackers going there just to flex, quality is nothing to do with what they pick, they just want the big price tags even if cheaper things are actually way more better

Reactions: 8
They actually did a grocery haul? Ha ha ha ha
They are desperate if they went grocery shopping in an actual grocery store lol
So they admit they are a family vlog channel now? 😂

Reactions: 11
Gin gets a lot of (well-deserved) flak for her crappy editing but Dim is just as bad at editing himself. When he was reading the Mon Sure Paul menu he read off a bunch of fish dishes and said maybe he won’t want to eat there. Then dumbass realized he was just reading the fish course. 🙄 He could have easily started filming over and presented the menu correctly. But then that would make it an informative travel vlog and not just #homemovies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll go between asda, tesco an somtimes lidl an aldi, I could never do weekly shopping there with the prices, its as bad as sainsbury an waitrose, I call those 3 the snob shops 😂 its all fancy stuff as well, just give me a slab of meat an I'll season it myself an cut the costs in half instead of their already half seasoned miniature version, I got a lamb leg out aldi for Easter, was half the price of M&S, after I had done all my marinate an seasoning it was friggin amazing, even done my own mint sauce an roast potatoes for it

But I could totally see the slackers going there just to flex, quality is nothing to do with what they pick, they just want the big price tags even if cheaper things are actually way more better
Exact same on this end! Remember when I went to uni, one of my flatmates did their shopping in Sainsburys and I was so floored cos, to me, that was always seen as toff haven growing up. :ROFLMAO: Asda, Tesco and a bit of Lidl on the side's where it's at.

But you just KNOW the Slackers are Waitrose and Sparks types.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone running in the 2023 RunDisney Princess races?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.