The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trackers have never traveled in the northeast. That is the home of Wegmans supermarket. Wegmans is the epitome of grocery stores in the US. Better bakery, better produce and generally better shopping experience than Publix. Sadly Publix is all the degenerates know. People Down in Florida rave about Publix subs because the use boar's head meat. Boar's head is a product of NY.. Wegmans doesn't even carry boar's head because it doesn't meet their standards despite Wegmans being a NY based chain. If there's one thing I would change about living in Florida, it's the fact that Publix is nothing special. In NY it would be bottom of the barrel.
I was born and raised in NJ, if I had to rank the "local" supermarkets...

Wegmans
Whole Foods
Renovated Shop Rites
Aldi/Lidl
Stop & Shop
Acme
Old Shop Rites
A&P

The only thing that comes close to Wegmans would be driving out to Long Island and going to Stew Leonards.

Reactions: 11
I see this as very probable especially since they seem to be the type that obsessively Google themselves. And I'm pretty sure they read this board.-ii guyyyzz, why don't you lay off the burgers for the sake of #2 a bit and you know parent-based on the things they address. It may have also came to a boil if Lean had asked for a raise/benefits/off time and I can see either of them freaking out about it. Based on how they were acting between the Never Ending CA vacation and Dim's Sad Return to Knott's something happened.
Yeah, but I think the Trackers needed Lyn more than she needed them, so I don't think they purposefully got rid of her.

And I'm fairly certain Lyn was changing her LinkedIn headline and updating it before the Reddit post surfaced.

I think that it happened as it happened, and Lyn high-tailed it out of there when she got "offered" (aka sought out in secret, didn't tell them about the opportunity she found, and interviewed for) a better job to use her "higher education" degree.

BTW, I checked out Bea's FB page, and she's dating someone who also works at Universal. So I'm still really on the fence if this is the right Bea. Why would she want to leave that (or possibly create conflict, schedule-wise) with a place she and her man work at - just to change diapers and be a pack mule?

Reactions: 16
My mom worked for Publix for many many years. It's not the devil incarnate.

We know you love Wegmans, given where you're originally from. But Publix is just fine too. ;)
Oh it's definitely not bad at all. It's a very pleasant shopping experience but some Floridians cannot fathom anything better. The trackers, in their little bubble don't know anything else because they literally only go to cities with Disney resorts.

Reactions: 8
Oh it's definitely not bad at all. It's a very pleasant shopping experience but some Floridians cannot fathom anything better. The trackers, in their little bubble don't know anything else because they literally only go to cities with Disney resorts.
Yeah, I'm originally from the Midwest (moved down here in 1998) so we had different stores there too.
(and I'm familiar with Wegmans, having traveled a lot in NE in the past)

Each region has its own, and its own is all the residents know.
People like what they like.

Totally agree re: the Trackers though. They do live in a bleeping bubble, that's for sure.

Yeah, I'm originally from the Midwest (moved down here in 1998) so we had different stores there too.
(and I'm familiar with Wegmans, having traveled a lot in NE in the past)

Each region has its own, and its own is all the residents know.
People like what they like.

Totally agree re: the Trackers though. They do live in a bleeping bubble, that's for sure.
And unfortunately their bubble overlaps mine. As crazy as lake Nona blew up so fast, they have nothing keeping those losers in their town. They always seem to come to the Loop.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but I think the Trackers needed Lyn more than she needed them, so I don't think they purposefully got rid of her.

And I'm fairly certain Lyn was changing her LinkedIn headline and updating it before the Reddit post surfaced.

I think that it happened as it happened, and Lyn high-tailed it out of there when she got "offered" (aka sought out in secret, didn't tell them about the opportunity she found, and interviewed for) a better job to use her "higher education" degree.

BTW, I checked out Bea's FB page, and she's dating someone who also works at Universal. So I'm still really on the fence if this is the right Bea. Why would she want to leave that (or possibly create conflict, schedule-wise) with a place she and her man work at - just to change diapers and be a pack mule?

If I wanted to become an actor or influencer I wouldn't keep a job at the parks if someone came to me who brags about their status with a job offer. "oh we have almost a million subs and go to all these places so imagine the visibility you will get!"

Sometimes you need to take a pay cut or schedule change to make your dreams a reality. Unfortunately she won't get anything out of them to further her career dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I wanted to become an actor or influencer I wouldn't keep a job at the parks if someone came to me who brags about their status with a job offer. "oh we have almost a million subs and go to all these places so imagine the visibility you will get!"

Sometimes you need to take a pay cut or schedule change to make your dreams a reality. Unfortunately she won't get anything out of them to further her career dreams.
Oh and if she does get any screen time she will absolutely not be acknowledged. She's wasting her time if she thinks the trackers would help anyone with aspirations that may top their own. Look at the long line of former friends they no longer have.

If Bea is the same one that Gin follows in her instagram she will last awhile. Her whole existence is being a Disney and universal stan along with what appears to be trying to be a actor. So this would be the perfect spot for her to get all of her fandom in. The challenge I see is how long does she last knowing she will be handcuffed to a 3 year old and a 40 year old who can't leave the house on her own.
The Bea they follow plays Cindy Lou Who at Universal during the holidays, including in the Grinch stage show. I can’t imagine she would take a job with the Trackers right now, knowing that Grinchmas starts next week. I guess we’ll know if she is working for them when other vloggers post timely videos at the end of next week with clips of the Grinch show and we see whether it’s her playing Cindy Lou Who or not. I can’t imagine she would be able to do that job while also being a nanny for the Trackers.

Reactions: 12

But it just doesn't make sense to me. Of course, nothing in their world does, honestly. :ROFLMAO:

Like @bhg469 said, she's not going to be on camera...so there goes the "visibility" angle.

She's got more visibility at Universal being Cindy Lou and Betty Boop.

Plus, the Trackers are not well liked at Universal, and Universal [still] has yanked their #hosted, right? So why would she involve herself with people that her employer yanked media cred from?

And I don't understand how changing diapers and traipsing around a random house in Lake Nona while the she-beast edits in the other room would help with her acting aspirations.

I guess we'll have to see!

I really think it’s a different Bea. Why would someone that obviously loves their job at universal go to work for people who got kicked off the Universal Media list? It doesn’t make sense at all

Reactions: 23
I really think it’s a different Bea. Why would someone that obviously loves their job at universal go to work for people who got kicked off the Universal Media list? It doesn’t make sense at all
I'm still also wondering if it's just "B," as in B_____ [some other name].

Maybe Jenn learned the first time that even by giving the shortened version of the name (Lyn vs. Lyndsay), the fine detectives of Tattle eventually found out who the stanny was (thanks, of course, to Jenn *also* spilling on how they first learned about her 😏 )

Reactions: 12
The trackers have never traveled in the northeast. That is the home of Wegmans supermarket. Wegmans is the epitome of grocery stores in the US. Better bakery, better produce and generally better shopping experience than Publix. Sadly Publix is all the degenerates know. People Down in Florida rave about Publix subs because the use boar's head meat. Boar's head is a product of NY.. Wegmans doesn't even carry boar's head because it doesn't meet their standards despite Wegmans being a NY based chain. If there's one thing I would change about living in Florida, it's the fact that Publix is nothing special. In NY it would be bottom of the barrel.
Wegmans flaw is dropping (and some cases replacing) national brand products in favor of their own store brand.

Reactions: 7
Wegmans flaw is dropping (and some cases replacing) national brand products in favor of their own store brand.
I don't think I have ever run into that. Their store brands were always decent from what I remember.

Reactions: 1
How did they even find 'B' in the first place? I doubt she put out a 'will be pack mule for clout' ad while working comfortably at Universal.

• Haha
And is known amongst the people that work there for being a "Karen".

Reactions: 5
If it is this girl, I can 100% see her trying to use them for her own gain. They may not longer have influence but they're very much in the spotlight. Having said that, I doubt they would allow her to succeed in their world.

Reactions: 6
said, she's not going to be on camera...so there goes the "visibility" angle.
Visbility doesn't have to mean being on camera. I took a job with "great visibility" because I report to an executive so I rub shoulders with executives constantly. I am not directly the face of the company.

She could again if this is the same person think that by following them to events that she can rub elbows with the right people.

If it is this girl, I can 100% see her trying to use them for her own gain. They may not longer have influence but they're very much in the spotlight. Having said that, I doubt they would allow her to succeed in their world.
But, like, who's spotlight?

They're no longer at the peak of their YouTube career. They no longer have media cred w/ the big dogs.

They're in a downward spiral, IMHO, their channel is in the middle of an identity crisis (how do we go from showcasing multiple Roy O. Disney suites to Publix and TJMaxx haul vlogs?), and they're about to have two kids yet their logo still shows two deceased dogs.

I just don't get how dealing w/ them would be a step up for this gal. :ROFLMAO:

Visbility doesn't have to mean being on camera. I took a job with "great visibility" because I report to an executive so I rub shoulders with executives constantly. I am not directly the face of the company.

She could again if this is the same person think that by following them to events that she can rub elbows with the right people.
Yeah, but who's the executive in this case? Tim "wonky eye" Bojo and his wife, the she-beast sloth aka editor? And they no longer have media cred, so it's not like she's going to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Josh D'Amaro - courtesy of Tim - anytime soon.

I dunno.

ETA: Just saw she posted on her IG about potentially being allergic to cats. 🐈

Reactions: 10
Yeah, but who's the executive in this case? Tim "wonky eye" Bojo and his wife, the she-beast sloth aka editor? And they no longer have media cred, so it's not like she's going to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Josh D'Amaro - courtesy of Tim - anytime soon
I think you are thinking to literally. It's going to be like seven degrees of Kevin Bacon. Oh Tim knows this person who knows this person type of thing. Mixed with her going to I assume things like D23 or other events as part of being a pack mule.

If I was her I would be networking like crazy on whatever vacation they took me too.

I think you are thinking to literally. It's going to be like seven degrees of Kevin Bacon. Oh Tim knows this person who knows this person type of thing. Mixed with her going to I assume things like D23 or other events as part of being a pack mule.

If I was her I would be networking like crazy on whatever vacation they took me too.
Nah, not too literally. Just realistically, given what we all know about the Trackers and their current status.

We all saw that they trapped Lyn w/ J. in a room while they went off on their own.

She had no free time, or time to herself. She couldn't even finish her own meal without having to go change J.'s diaper while Tim and Jenn yapped away at the camera on the cruise the one time.

So how would she actively network?

Lyn didn't get to go to D23. Just Tim went.
I'm sure Lyn would have posted it on her IG, which we had a Tattler have access to and let us know her updates.

And Lyn didn't exactly gain anything from the role, professional-wise. She high-tailed it out of there in less than a year.

(btw, pls don't take my "arguing" personally... just playing devil's advocate here in trying to figure out WTF would be up w/ this gal taking the job, if it is, indeed, her ;) )

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.