The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming up next on "The Tim Tracker" the eagerly anticipated new episode titled "Watching paint dry in the babies nursery" click on that bell so you don't miss out !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So how long do we give the new nanny? Up until the birth of #2? Maybe less time if JennBo goes on bed rest and nanny suddenly becomes do it all woman while TimBo goes out and videos and JennBo lays in bed eating bon bons and watching Bravo. But on the other hand I picture J$ and Nanny2 just laying on those play mats watching Bluey together most of the day. Might work out.
I say that she will be gone by Christmas. She was hired in a hurry. They were desperate to fill the position. They're going to compare her to the amazing Lyn and J$ bratty behavior is getting worse. Most people aren't going to stand for it.

Disclaimer: J$ bratty behavior is 100% a reflection of his parents. That poor child doesn't know any better. He is a victim of their laziness and bad choices.

Reactions: 26
I say that she will be gone by Christmas. She was hired in a hurry. They were desperate to fill the position. They're going to compare her to the amazing Lyn and J$ bratty behavior is getting worse. Most people aren't going to stand for it.

Disclaimer: J$ bratty behavior is 100% a reflection of his parents. That poor child doesn't know any better. He is a victim of their laziness and bad choices.
It's truly pathetic that the insta-hire wasn't for Jackson's sake but their own. They can't go a single minute without hiring a complete stranger to do the one bleeping thing billions of parents with actual jobs manage to do.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I enjoyed in his vlog today while riding Living with the Land. Looking at a row of cut melons, above a sign saying cut melons and saying “look at those cucumbers”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Go to like 15:45 in the new video. Tim is speaking on camera about the filet, and suddenly at 15:52 there's a creepy voiceover of him saying "nice and tender". I've watched it like 10 times. I can't stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fixed that for you, Kirsten.
View attachment 1682980

No Margaret, they've got a Tesla, it automatically cancels out all their other wastefulness. 🥴
View attachment 1682981

Lean(ne), that makes too much sense! Surprised this comment hasn't been deleted yet.
View attachment 1682982

Seems like they replaced Mr. Flamingo with a plastic water dispenser - I bet their fridge water dispenser is broken and they're too lazy to fix it. Maybe Lean took the flamingo with her on the way out. 😆
if that is a plastic water dispenser isn't it better suited to be placed in the fridge? out of reach of a nearly very tall 3 year old? oh that's right - it's probably right next to the scissor drawer in the kitchen that he can reach as well. silly me - i'm thinking too much like a parent now and not a tracker - lol!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Over/under of 0.5 on the number of actual car washes used during a month after that impulse purchase.....I'd take the under based on the number of times they went back to Peppa Pig World after raving about how much $J loved it.

Reactions: 13
Timmy boy is selling the new kid coaster lover on IG. Also- new video up - Epcot food & wine- an event that is over in like 2 weeks

Reactions: 6
Over/under of 0.5 on the number of actual car washes used during a month after that impulse purchase.....I'd take the under based on the number of times they went back to Peppa Pig World after raving about how much $J loved it.
"Mom, mom, can I have blueberries?" Rough translation of garbled Martian.
"No, you'll take your month's supply of car washes and like it."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Mom, mom, can I have blueberries?" Rough translation of garbled Martian.
"No, you'll take your month's supply of car washes and like it."
True...this is the ideal Gin "kid activity" - sit in the car, be driven by Dim, do NOTHING, don't even have to look at the kid, could even do it while asleep

Reactions: 16
Well we booked a WDW trip for January...going to try Gran Destino Tower for the first time.

Reactions: 18
Well 2ish washes is the break-even point for most of their monthly plans and I doubt they'll get their money's worth, so I'm going with this one and done. There isn't a $50/month plan, so I'm assuming they have the $39.99 plan. Really, if they just bought the membership because J$ likes to go to the car wash, the $27.99 would have been fine.

I looked it up because my husband is obsessed with washing the car and has a membership to our car wash. Our packages are cheaper, we pay $19.99 a month for a wash that's regularly $15. So I was a little surprised by the $50/month mention.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 3.51.25 PM.png

Reactions: 5
I'd be surprised if they even do a second car wash during the month. The only thing they do consistently is waste money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

You’re generous. I’m giving her til Thanksgiving. They’ll make her work on the holiday because they have no clue when Thanksgiving is…and when she doesn’t show up for them to go on a date day she’ll be fired or have quit.

Reactions: 8
Well 2ish washes is the break-even point for most of their monthly plans and I doubt they'll get their money's worth, so I'm going with this one and done. There isn't a $50/month plan, so I'm assuming they have the $39.99 plan. Really, if they just bought the membership because J$ likes to go to the car wash, the $27.99 would have been fine.

I looked it up because my husband is obsessed with washing the car and has a membership to our car wash. Our packages are cheaper, we pay $19.99 a month for a wash that's regularly $15. So I was a little surprised by the $50/month mention.

View attachment 1683295
I have a monthly car wash subscription as well and mine is only 19.99 and is the second highest tier they offer.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1683295
The Slacker motto..."Over Pay and Under Utilize"

Reactions: 17
At Epcot, Dim makes a “joke” while fondling merch. Then “future” Dim comes in to say he needs to explain the “joke”. He then inserts old footage explaining the “joke”. 🤪 Maybe just leave the merch fondle “joke” out while editing. It didn’t make any sense. 🙄

He liked everything he ate. But he did only order meat and carb dishes and desserts. So no surprise.

Another invisible mystery guest is with him.

I realize foreign word pronunciation is difficult for many people and English word pronunciation is difficult for the Trackers, so normally I’d advise Dim to not bother with even trying with foreign words, but his French is top-notch hilarity.

Timmy boy is selling the new kid coaster lover on IG. Also- new video up - Epcot food & wine- an event that is over in like 2 weeks
If Buddy is 40” now it opens up a whole bunch of rides. Dim must be creaming his pants hoping Buddy will be brave enough to be forced to ride any of them. I’m sure he’ll still have that adorable death grip no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Any normal parent would just tell their kid that they will go back again one day, but nahhh slackers go out an buy a overpriced membership that will never get used, I mean when was the last time he got on the dinasour ride he asked to go back too?

• Haha
If she works for Universal, the Grifters are probably using her for access.
From what I've read here the Universal cast members know the Slackers as asshats that drink too much, are demanding, and entitled to everyone. They treat the cast members horribly and are generally obnoxious. Why would this person (if it's the same person) working at Uni want to work for them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.