The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lest we forget, it appears they made Lean sleep in a tent, next to their huge RV that had a bed for her, in the bleeping rain.
OMG that's right - how she stayed after that - i would have walked - no amount of $$ is worth it if you have to sleep in a tent in the rain - aholes!!!!

i think Quasi posted a photo of the trackers kitchen earlier in the thread - sorry to report fellow tattlers - looks like the pink flamingo is gone from the kitchen countertop - so sad. i'm going to miss him. maybe he made it to the amazon box pile - LOL!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
While doing the shopping at t j maxx etc who had j$ ?not in the stores but in a miracle moment he appeared in the car at the carwash. Was he alone in the car while they shopped for donuts for porky pig and scoffa lotta hmmm,was he teleported into the car or did new nanny B get dumped with him while they shopped, interview in parking lot

Reactions: 10
In the car this morning I heard Taylor Swifts Anti Hero and thought it was funny that Jenn said she couldn't relate when the lyrics are "It's me, Hi, I'm the problem, it's me, At teatime, Everybody agrees, I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror". I feel that sums up the downfall of Tim's channel. You Jenn. It's you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God I hate that they shop in my neighborhood... I wish they would just stay in lake Nona.

Reactions: 7
OMG that's right - how she stayed after that - i would have walked - no amount of $$ is worth it if you have to sleep in a tent in the rain - aholes!!!!

i think Quasi posted a photo of the trackers kitchen earlier in the thread - sorry to report fellow tattlers - looks like the pink flamingo is gone from the kitchen countertop - so sad. i'm going to miss him. maybe he made it to the amazon box pile - LOL!!!!
or maybe he escaped with Stanny lean - LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way in heck I would hire a nanny so I could “edit” like Jenn. I would definitely pick the editor. (Not saying this is true for all jobs) But she’s not even doing any creative, high-quality editing.

The thing is she’s tricked Tim into thinking she needs 8 hours a day of childcare to edit. Really she’s just faffing about for probably more than half of it.

Reactions: 16
Fixed that for you, Kirsten.
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.50.02 AM.png

No Margaret, they've got a Tesla, it automatically cancels out all their other wastefulness. 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.50.29 AM.png

Lean(ne), that makes too much sense! Surprised this comment hasn't been deleted yet.
Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 10.51.24 AM.png

Seems like they replaced Mr. Flamingo with a plastic water dispenser - I bet their fridge water dispenser is broken and they're too lazy to fix it. Maybe Lean took the flamingo with her on the way out. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's funny is that the channel probably wouldn't suffer one bit. If Jenn got replaced there would be some tears but the stans would quickly fall in love with her replacement.
Far from suffering, the channel might start to grow again. My wife still liked to watch up until the HHN footage theft, but only the ones without the hambeast.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I want to thank the heroes that watch and report back. There are days where I almost can't believe it because of how ridiculous it is.
"Surely they didn't do a supermarket Haul!" and then a hero comes along and screenshots the EXPIRED item they showcased and I'm floored. Thank you for your service to the community, all!

Reactions: 21
I don’t think it’s that Bea. I would love it if it was her. But I doubt it. She seems like she has a lot going on.

My guess is Tim woke up the next morning, scrambling calling nanny agencies and got the first available. Jenn didn’t sound excited so it’s probably someone older than her, who won’t play the part of friend as easily.
Yeah, all the “A”’s were unavailable 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re really warped. So immature in the shops pointing at things and laughing like children!

And how is a box of Go-go Squeeze fun?

They really need to stop pretending they care about the environment with their electric car. She just said they’re willing to go through the car wash every day for a month just because Jackson likes it. Try actually playing with your kid!

They have no original ideas. Jenn just admitted she showed the “grocery haul” because she’s seen families on YouTube do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet their fridge water dispenser is broken and they're too lazy to fix it.
I’m thinking more like the water filter needs to be changed (Tim has alluded to this).

Just like fixing the garage shelf, changing the water filter is not a priority to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Courtney, you are bleeping nuts. You too, Renee.

1666895284089.png

Touch grass, Bridget.

1666895301925.png

Well, at least one thing will be clean.

1666895351431.png

They're not your extended family, Ashley. They wouldn't give you the time of day.

1666895391468.png

You and I have different definitions of "impeccable," Amy.

1666895438412.png

Yes, show more of them. I agree. So they can kill their channel even faster and be left with only random nutjobs like you watching.

1666895526600.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There is no way in heck I would hire a nanny so I could “edit” like Jenn. I would definitely pick the editor. (Not saying this is true for all jobs) But she’s not even doing any creative, high-quality editing.

The thing is she’s tricked Tim into thinking she needs 8 hours a day of childcare to edit. Really she’s just faffing about for probably more than half of it.
This makes too much sense. Hire an editor and take care of your own child!!!!! Soon to be children! Most people would kill to have their schedule and care free, whimsical lifestyle. They don’t even care enough to plan content, do a little research, and put out a good product. She has said several times, “we just film what we want.”

(I have been reading for a bit, but just now decided to post. I began watching the channel many many years ago planning our first disney trip. She wasn’t in those, and I never watched the home vlogs….really don’t understand those. Who cares! They lost me when they got a “nanny” and started bringing her on trips! Weird. But, what sealed the deal, was the cruise with that Chris Pratt guy. The nanny took J$ to change his diaper, and Tim and Jenn stayed at the table! Mind blown!!)

Reactions: 19
Gosh, I can't believe my own parents never bothered spending money on a month's worth of car washes so they could film my blabbing and nonresponsiveness as I sat in a car seat where I was improperly strapped in. Sure, they provided me with nutrition, knowledge, attention, values and morals, but damn it, nonstop pointless wasteful car washes really would have been the cherry on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah, I stand by that it's TheGinTracker Show at this point. Most of the stans don't give a tit about Dim or the parks, they want to live vicariously through Gin and see how cousin Jackson's doing. All you need to do's check the YT comments (if you dare!) and watch their (well, her) lives to see she's amassed a cult of personality. Dim could not show up for whatever reason and I doubt they'd bat an eye, but the second he doesn't show or even mention Gin, they go nuclear.

Worst thing he ever did was give her more exposure.
This, 100%
A lot of the Tim solo vids have comments asking where Jen is. During the lives, most of the questions or comments are directed at Jen. She could take over the channel at this point and the numbers would probably actually go up.

And I think we give Tim too much credit honestly. He clearly thinks that what Jen is doing is top of the art editing when in reality any middle schooler with iMovie can produce the same level, if not actually better, editing.

Reactions: 14
Yes, show more of them. I agree. So they can kill their channel even faster and be left with only random nutjobs like you watching.

1666895526600.png
Hey Susan, how sad is your life that you're loving a grocery haul? For most of us "unwell" that's just a normal mundane part of life.

Reactions: 17
So how long do we give the new nanny? Up until the birth of #2? Maybe less time if JennBo goes on bed rest and nanny suddenly becomes do it all woman while TimBo goes out and videos and JennBo lays in bed eating bon bons and watching Bravo. But on the other hand I picture J$ and Nanny2 just laying on those play mats watching Bluey together most of the day. Might work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.