The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim: "I think I'm going to get the signature dessert."
Ginn: "No I'M going to get the signature dessert."

Calm your tits and hormonal/too much pizza acne, Ginn. You can BOTH get the bleeping signature dessert.
View attachment 1517816
Not to mention the fact that there is caffeine in chocolate so probably not the best dessert option for someone who is pregnant with a second miracle baby.

Reactions: 13
So Ginn said she has 9 hours of footage over 4 days and the first vlog is 90 minutes? What the duck did she edit?

Also they weren't wearing masks inside the ship?

Reactions: 16
LOL, she's already wearing Dim's manatee shirt. She sure is "showing" quite a bit for a fetus that's the size of her toenail.
That's something I didn't understand. She wore that dress the entire day, even though it was ill-fitting, at least she was dressed up. Then they go to dinner and she's in a manatee shirt? What's that saying, dress for the job you want? Fat sea cow it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to mention the fact that there is caffeine in chocolate so probably not the best dessert option for someone who is pregnant with a second miracle baby.
She also gets a seafood plate (which neither Dim the seafood-hater nor Stanny Lean the vegetarian were going to eat) to go along with her soup, salad, nasty fatty piece of meat entree, and the SiGnaTuRe dessert, and says she doesn't even know what one of the seafood piles on the plate is. JFC witch, pretend to care a little about whatever the duck you're putting in your body. Or I don't know, read the menu instead of fake laughing about it??
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 5.04.03 PM.png

Also even she says she wishes the food for dinner was more "general" (you mean the usual basic American offerings, Ginn?), but it turned out to not be so bad. Dim must have been miserable having to eat food inspired by another country, even if that country is super white.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm still not over it being 90 minutes. If it were Defunctland or something, I'd be set for the night but a #homevideo where they somehow manage to make everything look so damn boring? Nuh-uh.

Reactions: 21
So Ginn said she has 9 hours of footage over 4 days and the first vlog is 90 minutes? What the duck did she edit?

Also they weren't wearing masks inside the ship?
Zero masks worn. In the hyperspace lounge, it seemed like almost everyone was wearing a mask in the background. It could have been just one big party all together that had masks on. But zero masks from the Trackers, who don't eat inside, but attended the sail away party, very crowded dinner, even more crowded show, plus the shops sans masks. (Which I'm fine with if they weren't so damn holier than thou about mask wearing)

Reactions: 20
Tim "I can't get over how Dim this light is."

My Fiance chortles JUST LIKE YOU

Ginn "I know it's new but everything looks so clean."

That's because you live in filth you goddamn Goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My husband rarely watches with me, but we're going on the Wish, so he wanted to see. Tim going around looking at the art pieces, I'm kind of zoned out. My husband screams--why the duck would he touch the art? Seriously, he's touching all the art. You don't touch the art!!!!! What kind of asshole would touch the art on the walls? Damn, he can't stand Tim now either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My husband rarely watches with me, but we're going on the Wish, so he wanted to see. Tim going around looking at the art pieces, I'm kind of zoned out. My husband screams--why the duck would he touch the art? Seriously, he's touching all the art. You don't touch the art!!!!! What kind of asshole would touch the art on the walls? Damn, he can't stand Tim now either.
YES. He was putting his damn fingerprints on everything.

And they both kept touching the exclusive (Dim: "I like exclusive stuff!" Me: "Of course you do, you're all about exclusivity") Dooney & Burke purses too. Like STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING. You can't tell your kid to not touch things if you're also fingering everything with no respect for it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They say thank you to every character who “allows” them to take a pic with them but can’t have their kid say thank you for his light up wand?!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Dim calls tank tops "tanky tops". Does he wear "tanky tops" when his "tum-tum" is hurting?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Do you think they complained to management about their seat at the Frozen dinner show?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My favourite part, Jenn looking at mickey ears and says she doesn’t like one because it’s an odd shape!!!! I’m screaming buy it it’s a perfect match!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK, I can’t do it. I was going to try and watch this embarkation video but 1-I hate them too much and 2-I’m already nauseous from the shaky camera work. I’m going to count on other Tattlers’ screenshots and narrative.

I will say I laughed when one of the ads at the beginning of the video was for bug spray. Since they need it for Ft. Pampers.

Reactions: 16
Do you think they complained to management about their seat at the Frozen dinner show?
Yes, but also about the lack of elevators and not receiving the same perks as the people on the media cruise. Customer service sees these 2 morons in line and fight over whose turn it is to take a break.

• Haha
I'm gonna need a tea spill sesh with all the CMs who've had to deal with their bs over the years. Wasn't there someone in here before who'd a friend at Volcano Bay who'd the misfortune of tending to them? I'd love to hear more about the real them we don't see on camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.