The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Will We Get a Gender Reveal Vlog from The Disney Wish?

• Yes

Votes: 110 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 19 7.9%
  • Hot Dogs!

Votes: 82 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Tracker Thread, this one is courtesy of @JL7791

Are the Trackers on another vacation right now?

Rumors are they are on The Disney Wish.

Universal released all the information regarding HHN while Dim doesn't have a chance to monetize someone elses work and creativity.

What will they experience next for the "First Time" again?

Reactions: 21
Guarantee they milk the whole EMMA GURD YOU GUYZZZZ, WE'RE ON THE WISH WHILE PREGNANT WITH OUR GREATEST WISH EVAAAAAAAAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they really are on the Wish (and didn't y'all say they would have left yesterday or am I wrong?), then it's kinda strange that she hasn't posted any IG stories or anything.

I mean, it's not like they've ever been worried about advertising a vacant house before in real time, so what's the difference in this case? :unsure:

Reactions: 18
If they really are on the Wish (and didn't y'all say they would have left yesterday or am I wrong?), then it's kinda strange that she hasn't posted any IG stories or anything.

I mean, it's not like they've ever been worried about advertising a vacant house before in real time, so what's the difference in this case? :unsure:
Yep, pretty sure I read they would've left yesterday if they were on board. Not unlike them to hold back like this if that's the case but, hey, when have they ever been rational or consistent?

ETA: Now I'm cackling at the concept of them going radio silent for a fortnight and coming back acting like they were toooooooooooootally on the Wish with spliced in footage of their previous cruises and a bunch of merch from the outlets. 💀

• Haha
New Home Vlog...

The HOA determined their Garage Door was the wrong color....I bet because it's so filthy and covered in mildew that the HOA thought the Slackers painted it a forbidden color.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
New Home Vlog...

The HOA determined their Garage Door was the wrong color....I bet because it's so filthy and covered in mildew that the HOA thought the Slackers painted it a forbidden color.
Riveting content - I'm not sure I could have gone on with my day without this update from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dim gives us such riveting thoughts as "He wishes he knew how kids brains work"

LMFAO

Useless Ginn couldn't even go with Dim and J$ to buy paint.

Looks like the Chevy made it inside the garage in addition to the annex wing of Ft. Pampers.

1660681635782.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Dim gives us such riveting thoughts as "He wishes he knew how kids brains work"

LMFAO

Useless Ginn couldn't even go with Dim and J$ to buy paint.
This is the same Dim who was frustrated that kids don't come pre-packaged with infinite wisdom and Olympian motor skills.

Bet there's a lot he wishes he knew.

Reactions: 10
Ginn telling us she reads Tattle without saying she reads Tattle

"We sometimes get take out on the weekend, but all through the week....we eat at home"

1660681840424.png

cJUNjX3.jpg

Ginn's pregnancy cravings made her have Tim get her Tijuana Flats and then Pizza Hut.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't get the point of the HOA, as someone from the UK if someone came and told me they didn't like the colour of my house etc. I would just say 'well don't look at it then'
New Home Vlog...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn telling us she reads Tattle without saying she reads Tattle

"We sometimes get take out on the weekend, but all through the week....we eat at home"

View attachment 1504459

View attachment 1504464

Ginn's pregnancy cravings made her have Tim get her Tijuana Flats and then Pizza Hut.

Yeah, I know. I caught that. We eat at home (aka not takeout or delivery)...

.... except when we are eating Tijuana Flats and Pizza Hut within seconds of each other in the same vlog. :rolleyes:

ALSO - no one cares, Kathy.

1660682435534.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In the last thread someone mentioned, Jimmie Allen was their best friend. So my friend dated Jimmie Allen when she lived in Nashville. I mentioned that in one of their lives and they ignored that. Imagine that because they are not really friends. But they think they are. Just like they are BFFs with Disney.

Reactions: 12
New Home Vlog...

Is their HOA as lazy as they are? Why has it taken so long to determine their garage door was the wrong color? That’s so weird.

The garage paint color Tim selected looks like poop!

The Dejennerate slept in till noon again.
Tim made breakfast
Tim took J$ to Home Depot and Walmart.
Tim put J$ down for his nap.
Then attempted to paint the garage, but was SABOTAGED by the rain.

OT - the big to do about J$‘s haircut and they can’t even maintain it
D8B524EE-C277-40E2-BA7C-5275DA44F684.jpeg

• Sad
Yep, pretty sure I read they would've left yesterday if they were on board. Not unlike them to hold back like this if that's the case but, hey, when have they ever been rational or consistent?

ETA: Now I'm cackling at the concept of them going radio silent for a fortnight and coming back acting like they were toooooooooooootally on the Wish with spliced in footage of their previous cruises and a bunch of merch from the outlets. 💀
" the wifi was down" 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.