Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

travesty

VIP Member
Of all the things to rip on the Trackers for, getting their kid a third COVID vaccine shouldn't even be on the radar. Yes, there will be kids with health issues in the future, but not from the vaccine.

Also, a person shouldn't avoid getting vaccinated because they are healthy, unless they aren't interested in remaining so. That's the whole point - to avoid the virus and the damage it can do. Vaccines not only save lives, they reduce the chances of long-term health issues resulting from an infection (even mild cases).

(Put me on ignore if you wish, but I feel strongly we need to stop with the anti-vaccine talk already. It's dangerous).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Quasimodo

VIP Member
@Quasimodo LOL. ^ He looks awful.

Disney QS burgers are on the whole “not great.” The fact he eats them 5x a month or more is really something. It’s masochistic.
It's my favorite picture of him because he looks like a drunk guy having a stroke while hitting on you.
My second favorite picture is Portapotty Dim (showing off his best Karen impression and that he goes bra-free):
PortapottyDimster.png

My third favorite picture is Dim eating shit on a banana peel in the Wawa parking lot.
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 1.18.20 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

kellyja9

Hey you two- the reason Jackson woke up at 3am and wouldn't go back to sleep because he already had 18 hours of sleep that day!! Believe it or not, there's only so much sleep that a child needs in a 24 hour period.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

FoBGD12

Ginn can't drink wine anymore so clearly she's turned to whine to get by.

They've been on some 50 vacations since COVID and yet they're still pessimistic about everything because these vacations clearly aren't fixing their personal issues, no matter how much money they throw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Things we will see in this vlog:

Them sitting in the Tesla waiting for their tests with J asking what is going on 10 times
Them waddling onto the ship, holding J's hand
Welcome to "The Tracker Family"
" Buddy" 2,938,385 times (cut those out and the vlog is 5 minutes)
Mentioning concierge a dozen times even though they aren't staying concierge
J's plate of mac and cheese/pizza/fries & Mickey-shaped ketchup at meal #1
Jenn smacking her lips tasting something
Showing Lean's lean vegan meal
Room TORE
Tim pointing out the shampoo is connected to the shower
Them mentioning the "Tetris" room situation
Talking about the view and being unimpressed at the lack of concierge view
Awkwardly talking to some character
Buddy's nap mentioned at least 3 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

hcslacs

VIP Member
Ginn said the slide entrance to the kid's club was a con because J¢ was only able to use it during open house and whined about not being able to go on it at other times and she's annoyed with Disney for having to make her be a parent and try to explain to him why he can't. Wahhhhhhhh, what an inconvenience! I thought the kid was a baby Einstein anyway so he should be able to understand. He's also the "most polite 2-year-old in the world", so obviously he understands rules and why he isn't allowed to use the slide.
I just watched this part and this is so infuriating to me. They are such horrible, awful parents. They actually blame Disney for having the audacity to put a slide in a well-trafficked area that their precious little genius can't ride. :mad: o_O :rolleyes:

I also watched the part where he had to prove he was right about the number of elevators. Gin was actually kind of rude to one of the Stans and said he was wrong and Dim was right. Then Dim has to prove himself right and looks it up and lo and behold there are actually more elevators on Wish. Oh, but Dim really meant less banks of elevators. So HA! Stan they showed you! Dim always has to be right. Which to me also shows a lot about their character. They are always insisting they are right or making excuses. Assholes.

• Wow
Reactions: 36

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I can’t believe anyone would skip the 5k because there’s no medal. Not all races have medals. It’s still exciting to do the RACE PART.
I did a virtual 10k…I didn’t get shit for it aside from the ability to know that I accomplished it. He’s such a self righteous fucking douchebag, he needs the “gold star” for everything he does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Cue the excuses: "I was nAuSeOuS, youtube took 6 hours to review the video, our neighbor was chainsawing for hours, I thought I had cramps but it was just trapped gas, we had to go get takeout again cause cRaViNgS, J¢ didn't nap even though that has nothing to do with my responsibilities..."

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 9.57.56 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Hhahahah he of course had a burger because what else screams Port Orleans than a burger and then talked for like a minute with glop on his face.

45BBEA68-48E2-4621-ADFB-62283312D5FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
So I take this as she barely did any editing and is just showing a whole bunch of incoherent and useless #homemovie footage.

• Haha
  • Heart