The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just from her eating 20 pounds of food a day, Brittany.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 7.59.45 PM.png

No Amanda, this is just yet another redundant cruise.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 8.04.03 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really want to cruise on the Wish, so I’m tempted to try to sit through the 90 minutes tomorrow
Not a gan of floating hotels but this one has less amnenties than the
Also, I thought they said in the live that J$ was Sooooooo disappointed he didn’t get to play the game with the moving pictures throughout the cruise ship. Yet these 2 dingleberries didn’t even know what the moving picture was or if it was a game or not when touring the ship the first night.

And the ship is soooooo crowded and everything feels sooooo close together. But this is the cruise where they choose not to wear masks at all?!
They want everyone to recognize them and throw merch at their feet. Tim: See, it's not staged!

Reactions: 6
The twatwaffles give their opinion on the show in the theater the first night. They enjoyed it a lot. And if you have a little one who isn’t good at sitting still for long periods of time, this show is perfect. Such a great show. Show good.

You know who would have liked that show? J$. Your bleeping kid would have liked that show AND it wouldn’t have overwhelmed him like Pirate night does (supposedly). But poor little dude was sound asleep by the time the show started. The show that’s great for little kids. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

TTT #90 Somebody who loves birthed me took me on the Wish and alll I got was this lousy tshirt bedhead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
as someone that started watching TIM 8ish years ago.. this hurts my soul what this channel has become.....

Reactions: 25
I really want to cruise on the Wish, so I’m tempted to try to sit through the 90 minutes tomorrow
Haven’t watched their Wish vlogs, but Griff and Alyssa were hosted by Disney.

Jenn isn’t the only vlogger expecting. Alyssa announced being about 14 weeks pregnant a little over a week ago. Wonder if they will end up doing more Disney and less cruising in the future.

Reactions: 7
I only made it 30 minutes in before I finished my bottle of freezer vodka.

This is so bad. We all agree that Gin sucks at editing but Dim is just as bad at videoing. He just films endless amounts of mundane things. Here are some sinks. Here’s the entire buffet. Here’s some wood on a wall. And his commentary just sucks. Are all the rooms decorated the same? Who knows? You would if you’d just google a little. They don’t know what anything is or what anything does.

This is the first new Disney ship in 10 years. This is kind of a big deal in the travel vlogging world. You would think that as a travel channel they would research the tit out of this ship before ever stepping aboard so they could intelligently speak about the things they are shakily filming.

It boggles my mind that there are so many people (real or purchased) that watch this #homemovies crap and Stan all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There are a bunch of other people you could watch... WDWNT perhaps.
This! Begin watching adam hattans series every sunday instead, it is alot more organised and offers better perspective, also the delahoydes have just started a vlog after a year away!

Reactions: 10
I only made it 30 minutes in before I finished my bottle of freezer vodka.

This is so bad. We all agree that Gin sucks at editing but Dim is just as bad at videoing. He just films endless amounts of mundane things. Here are some sinks. Here’s the entire buffet. Here’s some wood on a wall. And his commentary just sucks. Are all the rooms decorated the same? Who knows? You would if you’d just google a little. They don’t know what anything is or what anything does.

This is the first new Disney ship in 10 years. This is kind of a big deal in the travel vlogging world. You would think that as a travel channel they would research the tit out of this ship before ever stepping aboard so they could intelligently speak about the things they are shakily filming.

It boggles my mind that there are so many people (real or purchased) that watch this #homemovies crap and Stan all over it.
Not to defend them, because I completely agree with the boring part, but other outlets were saying that not everything on the ship was ready and/or working when it first sailed. It's hard to know if anything has changed because you'd have to be a repeat cruiser already.

That said... Disney has advertised all the offerings for the cruises. So a little homework, would make a world of difference.

Reactions: 6
Craigs wife Kylie from The Dis is pregnant too
Yes, she is due in November.
I don’t expect to see the baby much, though.
As Craig is an employee of The DIS.

Whereas, the other two couples are primary components of their respective channels.
We know T&J will definitely exploit their baby to the nth degree.
I don’t know Grift & Alyssa, so it just remains to be seen how they choose to handle their new family member’s inclusion/exclusion with regards to their channel.

Reactions: 9
she’s due in March, so she wasn’t pregnant in May unless they’re lying about when she’s due 🤷🏼‍♀️
i can verify this. My son was born in March. I got pregnant around the middle of June.. When I was at her stage of pregnancy I was so sick and tired. My husband took me on a day cruise and all I wanted to do was sleep. I curled up on a couch where the entertainment was and fell asleep. LOL!

Reactions: 5
This was the cruise in May, she was not pregnant ... that's not a 2 to 3 month pregnancy belly. She looks like she's giving birth to a 4 year old.

View attachment 1517990
View attachment 1517994
Was it May. because they said the inaugural cruising was within the first year of the initial sailing, but regardless as a plus sized woman myself (with hypothyroidism and on COPD steroids) I would never wear a dress like that, it's completely unflattering and insinuating the wrong ideology. Unless she is actually further along and they are lying due to her previous documented drinking then why would they show this. Them trying to hint she could be showing much earlier during the podcast episode and pregnancy release indicates they are trying to cover for how large she actually is normally; even after 5 children my mother wasn't as round as Ginn during pregnancy. If she was pregnant earlier and they have claimed they have been trying for the last couple of years, then if she knew pregnancy was a possibility why was she drinking?? If they rule out twins then drinking/eating and weight gain seems the only plausible option.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Here’s a thought. Take a shot of the beverage of your choice every time Dim says “interesting “. It’s almost as annoying as Jenn’s “Oh my goodness “

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it May. because they said the inaugural cruising was within the first year of the initial sailing,
The Fantasy cruise was in May for Mother's Day. That was the cruise with The Holy Moly, his Covid Wife, Tim's mom and dad and Stanny. Jenn drank like a fish on this cruise.

This 90 minute snoozefest is on the Wish, the new ship. You are correct, the Inaugural stuff will be out for the first year of the initial sailing, which was July.

There was also a Dream cruise in March, I believe. That was just the Trackers and Stanny.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.