The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the live on Friday that they said that people were leaving The Wish as they thought it was terrible. I actually with agree with TTT and said that the people who were leaving should have stayed since they paid for it (unless somehow they got money back or got a really good discount on another cruise on another ship). After seeing the 1.5 hour vlog on The Wish, I can sorta see why people did not care for it.

The first, what? 20 minutes TTT were complaining about a few things. I felt like the whole vlog in general they were justifying the trip. I will give The Wish a pass (not ever been on a cruise) as this is maybe the 4th or 5th sailing. Give it a few more sailings and they will probably figure out the kinks.

Again, never been on a cruise, but why would you design a ship with very limited elevators as they kept on harping on that?

Reactions: 9
I really want to cruise on the Wish, so I’m tempted to try to sit through the 90 minutes tomorrow
I think HereWithTheEars went on it not as media. They do great room tour videos. I don’t watch all the time but they seem like really nice, humble people who actually appreciate what they get to do. They hand out gift bags to CMs every year in Xmas, it’s the one YouTuber related thing that I will donate $10 to.

Reactions: 7
Again, never been on a cruise, but why would you design a ship with very limited elevators as they kept on harping on that?
My impression about the elevators is that they aren't limited. They are more centralized--what was the aft elevator on the other ships is more forward and the midship elevators are more combined with what would have been the forward and midship elevators. There are 8 elevator shafts in each elevator lobby. So 16 total elevators.

Where as the Dream had 4 forward, 6 midship, 4 aft. 14 total elevators.

The Magic and Wonder have 4 forward, 4 midship, 4 aft. 12 total elevators.

I think the entire problem is that Disney Cruise Line guests and Disney guests in general, don't like change. I personally don't like change all too much either. They are used to 3 elevator lobbies, therefore, 2 elevator lobbies cannot possibly be as good as 3.

The fact of the matter is, you could compare the Magic/Wonder to the Dream/Fantasy. The layout is essentially the same. The Wish is nothing like any of the other ships. Is that bad? Just a few weeks in, it's not bad--it's different. Repeat cruisers are going to have to just adjust to the fact that the Wish is not the Dream/Fantasy/Magic/Wonder....or they can continue to sail on those ships.

As travel experts, the Trackers should not have focused on the negatives within seconds of stepping on the ship and continued it for the next 90 minutes. You have to walk onto that ship as a complete new experience, and we all know they suck at that.

Reactions: 20

New thread time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.