The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's kind of hilarious to think it took her a day and half to "edit" a vlog down to 90 minutes. Now she's probably sprawled on the couch scrolling instagram and then tomorrow, when she wakes up after the day is half over, she'll realize it's going to take her another day and a half to do the next long upload and so on. She could have at least split this first vlog up into 2 or 3 vlogs so stan Marla wouldn't worry while she's "editing" additional vlogs.

Work smarter not harder. I realize that's kind of impossible when you barely have any functioning brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I used cloth diapers as well & my son was pottied by 2- seems he did it himself to be honest.
Cloth diaper-er here as well! Our son HATED feeling wet so he was READY to potty train. He was begging to go on the toilet and I honestly felt like I had to change him the VERY SECOND he peed. But I know that every potty training journey is different. Jenn is just so bleeping stupid and lazy she needs a timer…but why should we be surprised, TIM TRACKS HER bleeping PERIOD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cloth diaper-er here as well! Our son HATED feeling wet so he was READY to potty train. He was begging to go on the toilet and I honestly felt like I had to change him the VERY SECOND he peed. But I know that every potty training journey is different. Jenn is just so bleeping stupid and lazy she needs a timer…but why should we be surprised, TIM TRACKS HER bleeping PERIOD
fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2013%2f03%2fmind_blown_nph.gif

Reactions: 9
Hey Bojos, just cause your metaphorical ship is sinking doesn't mean you have to make your cruise vlog series longer than the Titanic movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s a bit odd that they are suddenly getting more views than they did a month ago. Not saying it didn’t happen but maybe they bought bill views to increase engagement?
It's weird. No video on Sat but 170k + views. Which could be because there are no views registered for Friday, but there are 130k on Sunday. They're not watching old videos surely.

Reactions: 7
So a 90 min vlog that’s going to be at least 10 ads right? More footage more ads and the Stan’s will love it.

Reactions: 11
Ginnbo wearing one of her fugly hats in the new video, and none of them with a mask on indoors. Guess cause it's the Magic they think the gems they are so afraid of everywhere else are Magically not going to be allowed on the ship.

Reactions: 13
Ginn and her tits are ready to shine (with grease) during this cruise. 🤢
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 3.28.34 PM.png

Dim says the Luna Lounge doesn't look like "too intense of a bar". I've never thought of bars having different "intensity" levels. Don't worry Dimmy, the drunkards won't chase you and force you to chug a piña colada.

Ginn's face when she said she loves brunch. Of course you do.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 3.34.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Exactly. I've said it before but it bears repeating - the Trackers make a Disney cruise look ridiculously boring. Then I watch OA and think "oooo I'd like to do this!" It's the same bleeping thing but Timbo & Queef Queen don't know how to showcase ANYTHING.
Timbo & Queef Queen don't know how to showcase ANYTHING.......BUT THEMSELVES!!

Reactions: 9
Welcome on board Jackson and family 🤢🤢🤢

No thank you for the wand. And wtf... How far gone is she?

Screenshot_20220821_234046.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The staff in the buffet stare at Dim like, "did this guy miss the media sailing?" as he films every bleeping thing in the cafeteria during the height of the lunchtime rush.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They had to wait in line with the common folk 🤣 They aren’t concierge or platinum 😂😂😂

They introduced them as Jackson and Family? Thought the channel wasn’t going to be about him?

And the kid didn’t even thank you for the wand. Assholes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Dim got 5 desserts for himself during lunch.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 3.42.11 PM.png

Ginn shows us the grease she squeezed from between her cleavage. "I tried everything - the salmon, the shrimp, the ribeye, all the sides" (yes, we know Ginn, you look it).
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 3.42.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sometimes I wonder if Jackson even knows his own name. Buddy Tracker, right?

Dim got 5 desserts for himself during lunch.
View attachment 1517714

Ginn shows us the grease she squeezed from between her cleavage. "I tried everything - the salmon, the shrimp, the ribeye, all the sides" (yes, we know Ginn, you look it).
View attachment 1517716
Oh, he got the cookies. Good. Still on course for the next stage of diabetes then.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t he say in the live that people were being negative because they kept comparing it to the other ships and you can’t do that? I’m 10 mins in and he’s nonstop comparing.

And half of the first 10 mins could have been cut out. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Didn’t he say in the live that people were being negative because they kept comparing it to the other ships and you can’t do that? I’m 10 mins in and he’s nonstop comparing.

And half of the first 10 mins could have been cut out. 🙄
They're kinda funny like that - they'll either jerk everything off as being THE BEST EVAAAAAAAAA, YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ or be overly critical of the most nonsensical tit. For people desperate to suckle at the Mouse's teat again, they sure love dragging every little detail.

Is there a way to watch it but not give them views? I can't stand that they are making money off my view

Is there a way to watch it but not give them views? I can't stand that they are making money off my view
I use an incognito window of Chrome with Adblock. It might still count as a view, but with adblock they aren't earning any money off of it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.