The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn, who has "anxiety" about driving anything that's not a golf cart and "anxiety" about tracking her own period and WAS SCARED TO GO DOWN THE INFLATABLE SLIDE IN THE OCEAN ON THEIR LAST CRUISE, snarkily asks if having a slide phobia is "even a thing" for anyone who might not want to take the slide down to the kid's club. STFU witch, you're the last person who should judge others (and KIDS, in this case) who might be afraid of a 2-story slide.

Ginn: I want to go down the slide!
Dim: I know.

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.09.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.04.02 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Some form of vertigo, fear of heights or generally finding it a bit daunting? Sure. But a down and out slide phobia? I...don't think that's a thing, Gin.

Reactions: 9
Dim showing the kids menu at the Frozen restaurant: HOLY MOLY, GOODNESS GRACIOUS THIS ALL SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!
Dim showing the regular menu: 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

ETA....I LOVE that they got crappy seats for Frozen hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t blow the thread up too much YOUUUUU GUYYZYZZZZ I have to wait until tomorrow to watch this nightmare cruise because I have adult responsibilities like cooking dinner, finishing up laundry, and putting a child to bed sans the assistance of a Stanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Things we will see in this vlog:

Them sitting in the Tesla waiting for their tests with J asking what is going on 10 times
Them waddling onto the ship, holding J's hand
Welcome to "The Tracker Family"
" Buddy" 2,938,385 times (cut those out and the vlog is 5 minutes)
Mentioning concierge a dozen times even though they aren't staying concierge
J's plate of mac and cheese/pizza/fries & Mickey-shaped ketchup at meal #1
Jenn smacking her lips tasting something
Showing Lean's lean vegan meal
Room TORE
Tim pointing out the shampoo is connected to the shower
Them mentioning the "Tetris" room situation
Talking about the view and being unimpressed at the lack of concierge view
Awkwardly talking to some character
Buddy's nap mentioned at least 3 times
Thanks for stating all the things that I may be missing. Off to do Wordle, far more edifying.😉

Yes.
🥱 too many videos of “Whine and Dine on the Wish!”

Since when aren’t TTT videos about THEM and not the venue they should be highlighting??!!
Good point. Well made.😆

Reactions: 6
What Ginn thinks she looks like vs. what she actually looks like.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.30.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.29.43 PM.png

Uhhh, J¢'s not amused reaction to his egg donor trying to act motherly for the camera and squeezing him with fake affection (she does a side glance when she realizes the camera is back on her). She seriously interacts with him like a great-great-aunt who sees the little children in the family every 4 years and squeezes their cheeks and pretends to be connected.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.35.11 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
ETA....I LOVE that they got crappy seats for Frozen hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Me too!! 🤗

The reality is that they didn’t pay attention to when they had rotational dining. They got the late seating. Stormed over to Guest Services. Insisted they change it to early dining. So they were stuck with whatever table openings were available.

Absolutely loved that at the Frozen restaurant they were placed by the servers’ station, behind a pole!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Automatic dislike & someone please tell her to burn that damn hat and throw the backpack into the heap as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too!! 🤗

The reality is that they didn’t pay attention to when they had rotational dining. They got the late seating. Stormed over to Guest Services. Insisted they change it to early dining. So they were stuck with whatever table openings were available.

Absolutely loved that at the Frozen restaurant they were placed by the servers’ station, behind a pole!!
You'd think any self-respecting travel channel would know what they're in for and plan accordingly to, y'know, avoid this exact situation.

But we're not dealing with a self-respecting travel channel. :) I love how that's arguably the most 'normie' experience they've had yet and hated every second of it.

Reactions: 9
Jenn: I'm sorry guys I literally could not edit this down to less than 90 minutes!

10 minutes into the video: Tim literally filming random SINKS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ginn's steak looks a bit too red to eat while pregnant (also, it kind of looks bleeping gross).
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.42.47 PM.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Tim describing his meal at 1:02: "duck confeet" and "wild mushroom rago"

You can eat at as many Remy meals as you want Trackers, but you'll never be classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dim: "I think I'm going to get the signature dessert."
Ginn: "No I'M going to get the signature dessert."

Calm your tits and hormonal/too much pizza acne, Ginn. You can BOTH get the bleeping signature dessert.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 4.48.30 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I truly believe Jenn laughs at everything because she was born without a sense of humor. So to hide that she doesn't know what is funny, she laughs at everything.

• Heart
LOL, she's already wearing Dim's manatee shirt. She sure is "showing" quite a bit for a fetus that's the size of her toenail.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She added chapters. I don’t think I’ve seen her do that before. You can teach an old hog new tricks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like the comment that she really outdid herself putting in timestamps. Wow, such an accomplishment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.