The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just so glad they had a normal cabin. I know it was a very nice cabin by any standard. But compared to those big suites, it must have felt like a big downgrade and that makes me happy 😊
That will always be known as the "wannabeierge"..;)

Reactions: 6
So, you're telling me they needed a nanny on the ship to take J to get chicken tendies and ice cream or watch him nap so Jenn could follow behind a filming Tim and go "ohh" and "yeah" and "ahuhuhuh" - riveting, simply riveting. Tim could have done this entire cruise alone and just filmed every bleeping inch of the ship, as he was doing anyway. What a waste. But they ran out of time to do so many things. What the hell?
Didn't way back when they were expecting J, they say they weren't going to use the kid in their videos? Anybody else remember that? Guess the mommy/daddy newborns at Disney market was just too good to give up.

Reactions: 16
Didn't way back when they were expecting J, they say they weren't going to use the kid in their videos? Anybody else remember that? Guess the mommy/daddy newborns at Disney market was just too good to give up.
That's the thing, though: they do NOTHING they 'should' be doing as Disney parents. If they insist on making the kid the focal point of the channel, at least showcase what it's like having a newborn, baby, toddler, young child, etc. etc. in the parks. What's accessible for each age range, cool off/quiet areas for breastfeeding and the like (the care centres), even just showing the parks, cruises, etc. through Jackson's eyes. But they do NONE of that.

Reactions: 17
That's the thing, though: they do NOTHING they 'should' be doing as Disney parents. If they insist on making the kid the focal point of the channel, at least showcase what it's like having a newborn, baby, toddler, young child, etc. etc. in the parks. What's accessible for each age range, cool off/quiet areas for breastfeeding and the like (the care centres), even just showcasing the parks through Jackson's eyes. But they do NONE of that.
True. They could actually be informative, but who wants to do that, lol.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t Guardians open in May? Didn’t they say she was only about eight weeks pregnant in their announcement video? Did I miss them correcting that?
According to conception calendar for babies. She would find out in June but if she was already pregnant before signs should’ve hinted. Emotional on Guardians over a song. Fatigue a lot. The baby implanting gives the women body signs that there’s a baby in there.

Reactions: 4
Also I use Invidious

It’s an alternative front end to YT- no ads, no tracking.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
YES. He was putting his damn fingerprints on everything.

And they both kept touching the exclusive (Dim: "I like exclusive stuff!" Me: "Of course you do, you're all about exclusivity") Dooney & Burke purses too. Like STOP TOUCHING EVERYTHING. You can't tell your kid to not touch things if you're also fingering everything with no respect for it.
As soon as he fingered Jenn for the first time all respect went out the window 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
According to conception calendar for babies. She would find out in June but if she was already pregnant before signs should’ve hinted. Emotional on Guardians over a song. Fatigue a lot. The baby implanting gives the women body signs that there’s a baby in there.
she’s due in March, so she wasn’t pregnant in May unless they’re lying about when she’s due 🤷🏼‍♀️

I forgot this "oh god wtf oh geez careful there" moment - she was pretending to imitate J¢'s dance move, but looks like she's about to plop miracle baby #2 out instead.
Screen Shot 2022-08-21 at 5.03.09 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Literally a minute into the vlog and they are already moaning about the testing noise etc, yet other vloggers (mainly uk ones who also have children much younger than jackson) have said testing was so much better than before and praised disney, the trackers will honestly moan about anything

Reactions: 19
Only made it 16 mins before I felt like I was gonna tear my hair out from boredom.
Tim to Jackson: “what was your favorite thing you had for lunch buddy?”
J$: “good.”

uh oh trackers, better start teaching him new responses. Dance, monkey, dance!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally a minute into the vlog and they are already moaning about the testing noise etc, yet other vloggers (mainly uk ones who also have children much younger than jackson) have said testing was so much better than before and praised disney, the trackers will honestly moan about anything
The trackers are the example of entitled Americans.. now I'm not saying that's a majority of Americans because that's absolutely not the case but Dim and Ginn are the epitome of poor whit e trash with a sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 19
I really want to cruise on the Wish, so I’m tempted to try to sit through the 90 minutes tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Trackers go to MNSSHP but, instead of looking into a crystal ball, Jenn looks into a toilet bowl and sees the past!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.