The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe anyone would skip the 5k because there’s no medal. Not all races have medals. It’s still exciting to do the RACE PART.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe anyone would skip the 5k because there’s no medal. Not all races have medals. It’s still exciting to do the RACE PART.
I did a virtual 10k…I didn’t get tit for it aside from the ability to know that I accomplished it. He’s such a self righteous bleeping douchebag, he needs the “gold star” for everything he does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Since she has soooooooo much cruise footage to wallow through I assume it’ll be another midnight posted video.

To be fair she’s probably having a harder time than normal editing out all the Buddy tantrums.

Sorry, when I wrote "not in the schools," I meant in the public school system or a well-known Orlando area private or parochial school.

The company she worked for is an international company that happens to have a campus (or two) here in town; it's not necessarily local as in specific to Orlando.

She's also not certified in Florida, at least per her res.

EDITED TO ADD: I just looked up the addresses of the "campuses" (per the company's FB page) of the local sites. The one is in a suite of an office building near Sand Lake and Universal Blvd. The other address matches up to a strip plaza off Palm Pkwy.
When I looked into that company, it seemed like they mainly specialize in English for adult learners. She wasn't teaching ESL in an actual school for children in that office complex. But it completely explains why J$ can say 8 in Mandarin.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When I looked into that company, it seemed like they mainly specialize in English for adult learners. She wasn't teaching ESL in an actual school for children in that office complex. But it completely explains why J$ can say 8 in Mandarin.
Yep. Very true, and I honestly don't know whether to :ROFLMAO: or :( at that reality.

They are bleeping him up so bad. And they most certainly do NOT need Lyn.

But Lyn is probably having a ball getting to go on all these random (and frequent) trips and feeling like she's got the best job in the world right now, as long as they keep paying her $$$ to play w/ their kid and ride water slides with Jenn. :rolleyes:

And that's likely to continue with #2 on the way.

Reactions: 21
Yep. Very true, and I honestly don't know whether to :ROFLMAO: or :( at that reality.

They are bleeping him up so bad. And they most certainly do NOT need Lyn.

But Lyn is probably having a ball getting to go on all these random (and frequent) trips and feeling like she's got the best job in the world right now, as long as they keep paying her $$$ to play w/ their kid and ride water slides with Jenn. :rolleyes:

And that's likely to continue with #2 on the way.
This totally explains the numbers in Chinese! Guess what your 2 yr still can barely feed himself, still sleeps in a crib & has terrible garbled speech - saying anything in Chinese shouldn’t even be a thing. He needs socialization! He needs friends. I bet his shifty ass parents had friends when they were little. They keep him locked in that house with that stupid play area & 5 million toys unless it’s time for vaca. But hey he can say 8 in Chinese. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This totally explains the numbers in Chinese! Guess what your 2 yr still can barely feed himself, still sleeps in a crib & has terrible garbled speech - saying anything in Chinese shouldn’t even be a thing. He needs socialization! He needs friends. I bet his shifty ass parents had friends when they were little. They keep him locked in that house with that stupid play area & 5 million toys unless it’s time for vaca. But hey he can say 8 in
Chinese. 🙄
Having your toddler be able to speak a second language before he can even form sentences in English, use a potty or sleep in an actual bed is such a hipster-y poser LA vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Only 10K? Pshh, so weak. Dim runs 20K every morning before Gin wakes up. :ROFLMAO:
Being fair, Tim definitely handles the majority of parenting and household duties according to what we see on camera. However, I do not…for one second…believe that man runs 3 miles everyday before the prop awakens.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having your toddler be able to speak a second language before he can even form sentences in English, use a potty or sleep in an actual bed is such a hipster-y poser LA vibe.
He’s not learning either language at this rate. Writing letters should not be a big thing either at this age. Stanny is making up as she goes.
Corporative play helps children develop in so many ways- ways every social large human ape needs. His two Boso parents & Stanny don’t give AF about his healthy development.

Reactions: 20
Am actually surprised they didn't do all that stuff thats advertised all over IG an tictoc just to gloat that they are still relevant and stay in with all the "trendy" parents, but then that would mean actually doing somthing for their prop, IG an tictoc is FULL of making activities for baby's an toddlers, from putting balloons on baby's feet so they can bounce them about an watch them to cutting holes in cardboard for toddlers to put balls through or pull string etc

Maybe they can make stanny nanny do all that for prop 2 an the kid might actually have a chance at developing some skills

Reactions: 7
Am actually surprised they didn't do all that stuff thats advertised all over IG an tictoc just to gloat that they are still relevant and stay in with all the "trendy" parents, but then that would mean actually doing somthing for their prop, IG an tictoc is FULL of making activities for baby's an toddlers, from putting balloons on baby's feet so they can bounce them about an watch them to cutting holes in cardboard for toddlers to put balls through or pull string etc

Maybe they can make stanny nanny do all that for prop 2 an the kid might actually have a chance at developing some skills
That'd mean actually spending time with their empl---sorry, son. And we all know that's the last thing they wanna do.

Which honestly has me morbidly curious over how they're gonna treat the latest addition to the cast. Personally still doesn't sit right with me that they announced the pregnancy so early on but that's for a different day.

Reactions: 14
Found this - dated July 21st 2022...
2022-08-20 (6).jpg

Could this have changed by the time they cruised...sure. But there's a huge chance he's lying... yet again. #lyingsackofcraptrackers And I found this on the dis forums...we know they make zero effort to do anything for themselves - like research.

2022-08-20 (5).jpg

Reactions: 12
She's not a private educator OR nanny. She's his surrogate mum, let's be real.
But even then, he's still lacking basic skills that any parent who has as much time to spend with a child would have taught him by now! Lean is Jenn's Nanny, not J$s.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That'd mean actually spending time with their empl---sorry, son. And we all know that's the last thing they wanna do.

Which honestly has me morbidly curious over how they're gonna treat the latest addition to the cast. Personally still doesn't sit right with me that they announced the pregnancy so early on but that's for a different day.
I hope the second is absolutely wild an screams the place down, I'd love nothing more than them to have 0 usable footage because the kid is a nightmare, they try an portray themselves as this perfect family with a kid that can do no wrong, which is why editing takes her so long cause gotta edit out all the tantrums, so it would be hilarious if the second just gave them NOTHING to work with

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree. If she sold Jenn and Tim a bill of goods that she was, indeed, fully qualified and capable and they didn't do their due diligence - they either just flat-out believed her and / or didn't ask to see a resume and went on recommendation alone and / or were too dumb to understand Lyn's resume when she presented it to them. Then...that's just fucked up. (plus, I believe she's a stan)

OR - everyone involved completely knows what Lyn's background and abilities are and TTT just lie to the stans. I'd likely go with this option. :ROFLMAO: (though I still think she's a stan and may have embellished a bit on her skillset when initially speaking to them)

I mean, Jenn went from initially referring to Lyn as an at-home educator to calling her a nanny to actually referring to them searching for a "permanent babysitter" in an April live (the one where she disclosed how to find Lyn).

After all, an in-home educator doesn't drive one's boss to Disney Springs to shop for gifts for a husband.

But a babysitter / bestie / sunhat holder / water slide ride companion may.

View attachment 1514267
What is that look? They need to learn to get their lies together before going live. They look to each other all the time for reassurance/permission or whatever the duck that is. Weird couple.

Reactions: 15
I hope the second is absolutely wild an screams the place down, I'd love nothing more than them to have 0 usable footage because the kid is a nightmare, they try an portray themselves as this perfect family with a kid that can do no wrong, which is why editing takes her so long cause gotta edit out all the tantrums, so it would be hilarious if the second just gave them NOTHING to work with
That was the pipedream for J$'s haircut. I remember saying I didn't want the kid to be traumatised/uncomfortable but would've loved him to be difficult the entire time, preventing them from airing any of the footage they'd spent the best part of a year hyping up.

But even then, he's still lacking basic skills that any parent who has as much time to spend with a child would have taught him by now! Lean is, Jenn's Nanny, not J$s.
I suppose 'private educator' looks better on a CV than 'paid-for best friend'.

Reactions: 11
But even then, he's still lacking basic skills that any parent who has as much time to spend with a child would have taught him by now! Lean is, Jenn's Nanny, not J$s.
Exactly this! She's just the trackers 'home help'

Reactions: 8
Found this - dated July 21st 2022...
View attachment 1515044
Could this have changed by the time they cruised...sure. But there's a huge chance he's lying... yet again. #lyingsackofcraptrackers And I found this on the dis forums...we know they make zero effort to do anything for themselves - like research.

View attachment 1515049
we were at Castaway Cay a week ago and spoke to several who had run the 5K. They had a set number of medals for the day and when they ran out that was it. I could see them saving some back for concierge. Dim didn’t run the 5K because I’m sure their dumbasses didn’t arrive until quite late since they couldn’t even get themselves together to be on the island when they were cuntcierge.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.