The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her claims of cravings really irk me. If she is only around 12 weeks I don't believe she is having cravings related to pregnancy yet. She simply now has an excuse to use to continue to eat like a slob. Not that she ever needed one before, i.e. every cruise vlog ever.

The Tim Tracker #90 Our videos are now literally like watching paint dry.
No way these are cravings, exactly an excuse to eat whatever whenever and hide behind pregnancy.

Reactions: 14
My opinion is that Lean didn't lie and she said what she has done before, and T&J being who they are ran with it and probably either didn't really understand what she did or didn't have the attention span to really take it all in. They probably heard "teacher" and "degree" that was enough for them. Then Jenn had to talk it up in their stupid walk-and-talk vlog to justify it to the stans who she figured would likely eat it all up. I don't think T&J are savvy enough to even know what a real, experienced teacher does or what is age-appropriate to teach J at these stages.

Tim tries to make J look like a child genius- always explaining things J says to him as if everything is sooo fascinating and smart, showing he can write letters or recite things from memory rather than actually knowing and understanding the information. In the vlogs they put out there, Tim seems almost obsessed about having an exceptional child rather than just making sure he is a normal, on-track child. J doesn't have to want to be an astronaut, speak Mandarin, be a philosopher, or write in cursive by age 3 -- and that is OK. He probably needs some speech therapy and some lessons on sharing and socializing with other children more than any arts & crafts projects, writing lessons, or doing more things on the freaking tablet.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My opinion is that Lean didn't lie and she said what she has done before, and T&J being who they are ran with it and probably either didn't really understand what she did or didn't have the attention span to really take it all in. They probably heard "teacher" and "degree" that was enough for them. Then Jenn had to talk it up in their stupid walk-and-talk vlog to justify it to the stans who she figured would likely eat it all up. I don't think T&J are savvy enough to even know what a real, experienced teacher does or what is age-appropriate to teach J at these stages.

Tim tries to make J look like a child genius- always explaining things J says to him as if everything is sooo fascinating and smart, showing he can write letters or recite things from memory rather than actually knowing and understanding the information. Tim seems almost obsessed about having an exceptional child rather than just making sure he is a normal, on-track child. J doesn't have to want to be an astronaut, speak Mandarin, be a philosopher, or write in cursive by age 3 -- and that is OK. He probably needs some speech therapy and some lessons on sharing and socializing with other children more than any arts & crafts projects, writing lessons, or doing more things on the freaking tablet.
That's pretty in-line with the Tracker philosophy: everything in excess. Why settle for a normal, well-adjusted, everyday kid when you can have the greatest, smartest, most well-mannered kid to ever kid? It's like the thought of mediocrity scares them shitless when Jackson being perfectly average is perfectly fine.

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised he learned #8 in Mandarin first and not #1 and #2. But then again he probably has no interest in those as long as someone is still changing his diapers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn telling J$ that the game will "startle him." I'm sure J$ has no idea what startle is and if he does it's not good to make him scared of everything. When the game popped up he was laughing and loved it. She's conditioning him to be afraid of everything like she is.
This is why he won’t get on Haunted Mansion and the brown rolley coasty. Dumb Ginn.

Reactions: 7
He’s not learning either language at this rate. Writing letters should not be a big thing either at this age. Stanny is making up as she goes.
Corporative play helps children develop in so many ways- ways every social large human ape needs. His two Boso parents & Stanny don’t give AF about his healthy development.
Plug nickel to a dime, ole Timmeh instructs NOT nanny what HE wants the toddler to learn that day- he's the know it all home schooler, his compulsiveness & being so in control.. There's nothing to show whatever this woman is is doing anything for that child, all it is a house of horror/toys..

I’m surprised he learned #8 in Mandarin first and not #1 and #2. But then again he probably has no interest in those as long as someone is still changing his diapers.
Look at it this way, few more months and he'll be able to change his own diapers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friend teaches ESL to students around J$'s age in an Asian country. Their English is far far more advanced than J$'s is and English is their second language!

Reactions: 14
How many 2 year olds are watching Jackson's misadventures?
The little girl who “met” him in the bathroom of the cruise ship who was SO EXCITED to meet him! Like he’s 2 and do you really want random people coming up to your son ? Like no one should know your child …you put him out there full exposure to everyone. Your not that famous Jen, dont flatter yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Good lord...what is wrong with these people.
By the way...the Slackers had way more cons than pros about the Wish.
It was always going to suck to them because they weren’t in CuNtCiERgE nor a suite.

They couldn’t eat dinner in their small cramped lowly stateroom, the water pressure caused Ginn an 87 year shower (sweetheart, that’s just years of caked on grease, you need 409 and steel wool) and had to struggle moving around the bed in this room.

Oh the HUMANITY!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even in their cuntcierge suites, with the funky nonsensical layout, they'd almost have to navigate walking around each other in the bedroom. Not to mention the bedroom entrance was awkwardly next to a weirdly placed ottoman. Oh no, having to actually have spatial awareness and watch where you're going and maybe not trying to move around the bed at the same time. It's so haaaaaard, you guyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The little girl who “met” him in the bathroom of the cruise ship who was SO EXCITED to meet him! Like he’s 2 and do you really want random people coming up to your son ? Like no one should know your child …you put him out there full exposure to everyone. Your not that famous Jen, dont flatter yourself
I said it a few pages back but that's such a red flag and security risk to me. Hate to say it but this is just the start, and they're frankly lucky it was only a child. This time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Jenn always believes everyone else before she believes Tim. What is that about?
Always during lives, Tim would say something, someone in the comments would say something else and she automatically believes the commenter.

They never fact check anything. It is always
- I heard
- someone told me
- we were talking with someone
- I was reading some comments

it’s never
- we checked their website
- we confirmed with guest services
- we called customer service

Reactions: 27
Even in their cuntcierge suites, with the funky nonsensical layout, they'd almost have to navigate walking around each other in the bedroom. Not to mention the bedroom entrance was awkwardly next to a weirdly placed ottoman. Oh no, having to actually have spatial awareness and watch where you're going and maybe not trying to move around the bed at the same time. It's so haaaaaard, you guyzzz.
Funny enough I was going to make a comment that the absolute waste of money Roy Disney suite bedroom layout was even shittier than the normal staterooms on all 5 ships that cost at minimum $35,000 less, but thankfully I have you out here watching my back 😂

The decor was also fugly. I love Art Deco and Art Nouveau, but that room? Just, no.

Why they still haven’t booked the one bedroom suite, I will never understand. I think that’s the best cabin on Disney ships for the money.

Good thing Ginncubator "tidied up" before they left on their cruise so she wouldn't have any chores to do this weekend and she can focus on "editing". 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good thing Ginncubator "tidied up" before they left on their cruise so she wouldn't have any chores to do this weekend and she can focus on "editing". 😏
Aww, but coming home always makes her so sad, right, Buddy? Coupled with the trauma of actually showering, she might need a few days off. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You notice she never said the word “clean”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.