The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. If she sold Jenn and Tim a bill of goods that she was, indeed, fully qualified and capable and they didn't do their due diligence - they either just flat-out believed her and / or didn't ask to see a resume and went on recommendation alone and / or were too dumb to understand Lyn's resume when she presented it to them. Then...that's just fucked up.
😂😆😂 Since when do either of the Bojokes do “due diligence”??

Lynn was referred to them by the lady who did their $2,400 office clean up!

Dejennerate loves to verbal vomit and embellish facts to suit her narrative. ie. LIE

Dejennerate sold it as Lynn was a “elementary school teacher”.
FDC9261F-6BA5-4629-B1A0-DD51A5B7DDD8.png

I don’t know what Lynn’s qualifications are.
But having never heard anything from Lynn directly, I choose not to throw negativity on her personally.

Instead focus more on the idiotic adventures of Tim & Dejennerate’s parental thinking, process and decisions.

That being said. There is no way Lynn has a ECE background. She has been with them since Jan. 1. Almost 8 months now.
With one on one tutorial sessions Jackson should be much further along with his educational and physical development.
(my background - ECE and Special Education)

Reactions: 23
Dejennerate loves to verbal vomit and embellish facts to suit her narrative. ie. LIE

View attachment 1514310

I remember that walk-and-talk.

Lyn is most certainly NOT an elementary school teacher, nor has she ever been.

Indeed, Mama June sure loves to throw lies out, doesn't she? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1514310

But having never heard anything from Lynn directly, I choose not to throw negativity on her personally.

Instead focus more on the idiotic adventures of Tim & Dejennerate’s parental thinking, process and decisions.

That being said. There is no way Lynn has a ECE background. She has been with them since Jan. 1. Almost 8 months now.
With one on one tutorial sessions Jackson should be much further along with his educational and physical development.
While the Slackers clearly embellished a lot re: Lean, I don't think she's beyond scrutiny either. She's had plenty of time to realise she's just an emotional punching bag and paid-for best friend of Gin. Remember that time she cared more about Dim post-operation than his own wife? And she was the one who drove him there and back, too! No self-respecting 'educator' would put themselves in a position like that.

There's a reason we call her Stanny.

Why not just give up the logo? I follow plenty of channels that either change their intro's at least once a year or they used to have some sort of logo or intro and gave it up.

Two channels I watch come to mind. One is a Scottish dude (Hoof GP) that used to have a intro of him driving from an overhead view and a folk/country song playing in the background. Then with no fan fair he stopped and just went straight into the video. Honestly I don't miss the intro and from what I can tell from the comments sections in the few videos afterwards no one seemed to really care it was gone.

Another vlogger I follow, he had a very basic intro (maybe 10 seconds) of him whistling with his logo. He dropped the whistling and depends what mood he is in, he will put the logo in. Same thing there, Most people don't seem to care either way if he puts a logo in or not.

But this is TTT we are talking about. I am sure his Stans will notice if the logo is gone or changed if they don't announce they're getting rid of it or change it.
I see them as being superstitious enough to be purposefully not changing it- assuming if they do, their channel will not survive because they won’t be recognized. Lemon pig anyone? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see them as being superstitious enough to be purposefully not changing it- assuming if they do, their channel will not survive because they won’t be recognized. Lemon pig anyone? 🙄
The could at least remove the dogs though, it's been years, new stans won't even know why the hell there's dogs even there or will assume they still have one an it's never shown, surprised there's not been comments asking to show the dog

Reactions: 12
I’m beginning to suspect that Lynn’s real role is that of a magician. That is, she makes J$ vanish, whenever Tim and Jenn can’t be bothered with having him around.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1514310

She is an ESL teacher.

I’m beginning to suspect that Lynn’s real role is that of a magician. That is, she makes J$ vanish, whenever Tim and Jenn can’t be bothered with having him around.
Exactly like all that steerage who had those screaming kids running around the Hyperspace bar.

While the Slackers clearly embellished a lot re: Lean, I don't think she's beyond scrutiny either. She's had plenty of time to realise she's just an emotional punching bag and paid-for best friend of Gin. Remember that time she cared more about Dim post-operation than his own wife? And she was the one who drove him there and back, too! No self-respecting 'educator' would put themselves in a position like that.

There's a reason we call her Stanny.
She is a Halloween freak like them and yes no self respecting educator would also babysit on date night. She is a nanny period, not a teacher. She is not teaching him, she is playing with him.

Reactions: 17
She is an ESL teacher.
But not in the schools, as in certified through the state. She worked for online companies, if I'm not mistaken.

She's also a jewelry maker and former contributing writer for YAYWORLD. Also, a blogger and a former "IT Writer" (while at USF).

Though, I think she changed her resume's header to read "nanny" now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If she was half the educator they claim, J$ may actually be able to string a sentence together. Even his own parents don't understand him. (Well, Dim doesn't. Gin can apparently translate mumbles, often lining up with what she wants. Convenient.)
Yes. Exactly this. Even Dim sometimes looks at her as if 'she's lost the plot.' "He told me earlier/ he told me about a dream he had last night." We never witness any of these amazing 'conversations.' I can often pick out a few words he says, but in the main, just 'babble.'

Reactions: 10
Someone commented on a video several months ago about updating the logo. A Stan berated them saying they’ve hired someone and just have patience. And yet today still no updated logo.

Looks like even people they hire are as lame as they are with following through. Although we all know they never hired someone. Or maybe they did and never paid for their work or something. Or it’s waiting in her email inbox. So many possibilities with these fools.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ginn has mentioned in several lives that they have a designer but that she either went too long without responding back to them or she “needs to get back to them”. Probably would help if she knew how to log in to her email, but I suspect she just finds all her solutions, consultants, and other con artists like her and Dimmy through Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Shoot, the NOT nanny ain't nothing but a babysitter. Shame two grown ass adults think they're all that- NOT- and find it necessary to deprive their toddler.

Ginn has mentioned in several lives that they have a designer but that she either went too long without responding back to them or she “needs to get back to them”. Probably would help if she knew how to log in to her email, but I suspect she just finds all her solutions, consultants, and other con artists like her and Dimmy through Instagram.
It takes 5 seconds to make a logo and you don't need a designer. It seems like people tend to make a big deal about something as easy as designing a logo. Even Corey Martin from the Dis took several months to come up with that retro TV logo and he is supposedly an expert.

But not in the schools, as in certified through the state. She worked for online companies, if I'm not mistaken.

She's also a jewelry maker and former contributing writer for YAYWORLD. Also, a blogger and a former "IT Writer" (while at USF).

Though, I think she changed her resume's header to read "nanny" now.
She worked for Magic Ears which is online and is mostly for students in China but the Chinese govt changed their laws last year and these companies were no longer allowed to have teachers not currently in China. Then she worked in-person at a local ESL school and it seems like they did promote her there. She should have stayed. This is a ridiculous and embarrassing job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Funnily enough, they treat J$ like they used to treat Bandit. 'I WANT to stay out and eat another 27 meals but we could only get a dogsitter until X. Eurgh, maybe we'll come back tomorrow.' etc. etc. Yet another inconvenience. (And miracle prop, that doggo died like three times before his actual death.)

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It takes 5 seconds to make a logo and you don't need a designer. It seems like people tend to make a big deal about something as easy as designing a logo. Even Corey Martin from the Dis took several months to come up with that retro TV logo and he is supposedly an expert.

She worked for Magic Ears which is online and is mostly for students in China but the Chinese govt changed their laws last year and these companies were no longer allowed to have teachers not currently in China. Then she worked in-person at a local ESL school and it seems like they did promote her there. She should have stayed. This is a ridiculous and embarrassing job.
Listen, I don’t know if she is lying about her career or not, but if Jackson’s language development is anything to go off of, I have no hope for her former ESL students

• Haha
Sorry, when I wrote "not in the schools," I meant in the public school system or a well-known Orlando area private or parochial school.

The company she worked for is an international company that happens to have a campus (or two) here in town; it's not necessarily local as in specific to Orlando.

She's also not certified in Florida, at least per her res.

EDITED TO ADD: I just looked up the addresses of the "campuses" (per the company's FB page) of the local sites. The one is in a suite of an office building near Sand Lake and Universal Blvd. The other address matches up to a strip plaza off Palm Pkwy.

Last edited:

View attachment 1514310

How can she teach him anything when they are constantly on vacation or having to prop up her bosses ego 🤔?

Reactions: 14
I know Rob Yeo did some of the art for the Tracker merch. I don't know if he did their YouTube logo, but part of me hopes he now sees how crappy they are and refuses to design anything for them out of principle.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.