The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the fan FB page

Nightmare fuel
View attachment 1511234
Hi ginnyinfitedinners, tell me you read hear without telling me you read. I see we are reusing boobageddon Halloween
LMFAO

Dim didn't run the 5K at Castaway Cay because they didn't have any medals to give out.

Dim wants to do quick weekend cruises to reach "Platinum" status.

Ginn "You cannot cruise if you are 6 months pregnant or if you have a child less than 6 months old"

ONLY IF THEY HAD FAMILY WHO LIVED LOCALLY WHO COULD WATCH THEIR MIRACLE PROPS
Omg that's it. She's lying about how far along she is so they can cruise!! I'm telling you this baby will be born January or feb

Reactions: 14
How can she teach him anything when they are constantly on vacation or having to prop up her bosses ego 🤔?
I came here to say that. She could in theory be a great teacher, but they would need to set aside time most days for Jackson to do some learning. Nonstop vacations interrupts any routine that could be established. Plus, any teaching she does when they are home would have to be scheduled around his (very long) nap, filming, his cartoon time, etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ginn said it took her 87 hours to shower because of the low water pressure. I think it wasn't so much the water pressure but the amount of square footage and dirt/grease to scrub off.

Why does she always talk about certain things like she's the first one to think about it and then wants to act like an infomercial mother teresa?

"Teachers don't get paid very much and sometimes they even have to buy their own supplies *tells stans to donate to amazon wishlists but doesn't mention herself donating*."
"I worked in the food service industry so I know the servers work soooooo hard you guyzzzzz they don't see their family for monnnnths so we give them big tips."

Most of us with functioning brains and hearts are quite aware of that, but thank you for stating "no duh" virtue-signaling bullshit.

Also, why is she in hospital scrubs? 🥴
View attachment 1512404
Lmao it's probably because my friend was bombing their Twitter with her class list. And no they didn't buy anything

Reactions: 6
What weird images to pick for him. Did he even like Moana? I think he was drunk on all those free trips Disney was giving him

Reactions: 9
You guys are being too harsh. What 37 year old man doesn't wake up sometimes and think "today is a good day to get two animals from an animated kids movie permanently tattooed on my feet"?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You guys are being too harsh. What 37 year old man doesn't wake up sometimes and think "today is a good day to get two animals from an animated kids movie permanently tattooed on my feet"?
Yeah, those tats and the 4Town shirt. Wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They definitely are feminine looking tats.
It's not so much that they're feminine (always found that criticism of Dim a bit ehhhhh), it's just...of all characters, of all places, bleeping Pua and Hei Hei on your feet? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Place your bets... will the first Wish vlog drop before or after midnight?

Is Jenn currently eating a snack (pizza), still editing the vlog, or entering meta data? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's not so much that they're feminine (always found that criticism of Dim a bit ehhhhh), it's just...of all characters, of all places, bleeping Pua and Hei Hei on your feet? :sick:
I have to argue that he's pretty effeminate. From his nails to his choice of gaudy Gucci clothes.. he's the opposite of what I would call manly, certainly not especially in a place like Florida. I work in the construction industry and I am by far the "softest" guy there as I work in IT, but I still climb ladders, work around heavy equipment and do physical work but Dim would be laughed off of a job site.

Reactions: 16
I have to argue that he's pretty effeminate. From his nails to his choice of gaudy Gucci clothes.. he's the opposite of what I would call manly, certainly not especially in a place like Florida. I work in the construction industry and I am by far the "softest" guy there as I work in IT, but I still climb ladders, work around heavy equipment and do physical work but Dim would be laughed off of a job site.
One's an observation - Tim's an effeminate guy. The other's making a mockery of him FOR being an effeminate guy, that's where I find it a bit 'ehh'.

Reactions: 19
You know what’s crazy to think about is she was on Guardians of the Galaxy when she finally got knocked up. How did you not know for 3 months you didn’t get a cycle? Ugh it’s annoys my partner and I. We have a $2000 bill from getting a procedure and prescriptions so WE CAN HAVE A BABY THAT WE WANT not to just make money off of because now you have no real friends and your children will be forced to hang out with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.