The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... this person writes three (three!!!) words (which can be taken simply as an expression of surprise and not snark) and read how the stans lose their tit. :ROFLMAO: OF COURSE, someone has to throw out our favorite word! jEaLoUs!

OH, and Ms. Lexie thinks that Ms. Laura can just leave the group if she doesn't like it! :ROFLMAO: Hey Lexie - 🖕

View attachment 1513957
They're like a pack of wildcats ready to pounce on any dissenters. The way Ben wrote up a condescending essay based on three words.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is their “private educator” really doing? It seems as if everything Jackson is learning is from ABC Mouse.

Jenn find things on IG for the educator to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're like a pack of wildcats ready to pounce on any dissenters. The way Ben wrote up a condescending essay based on three words.
Ben sounds like the type of guy who mansplains periods to women. Not enough Ben, you also have to track those periods too! 🔎🩸

What is their “private educator” really doing? It seems as if everything Jackson is learning is from ABC Mouse.

Wish she would also find a therapist at least through IG. No doubt the algorithm is throwing a whole ton of ads for online therapist apps her way. Maybe some shampoo ads as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You guyyyzzzz Jenn didn’t do her obligatory super redundant flex of “thank you guys for showing up even though we didn’t announce we were going live. You idiots still show up to support, and worship us because we are that amazing.
We never schedule our lives bc we are just so busy and so important, and hey if Beyoncé can do things without announcing then we can do it too!
We are the only people in life to ever have a toddler, even though we have a full time baby sitter, it’s still so hard to schedule and plan for things.
so yea, thanks again for tuning in to our live and even though we didn’t announce it bc of how busy and important we are. See you in the next video “

she just goes on in circles with that statement. Every. bleeping. Time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s called PROJECTION!
(edit: JINX @2020planner 😂)

As has been pointed out previously Dejennerate is projecting all her anxieties onto Jackson. And is making him a neurotic person like her.

That little guy will have a lot to share with his therapist as Tim and Dejennerate are creating physical, emotional and psychological problems that are unnecessary.

All babies are born blank slates.
Jackson has been battling nature vs. nurture his entire life!

Jenn was on the verge of tears because her “little bitty baby” was basically told “no”
Was this in reference to the slide down to the kids’ clubs?

Reactions: 12

This is what I am wondering. I assume Lean is there at least several hours a day and I don’t see much development from Buddy. I know that kids progress differently, and usually if he were behind the average then I would say that’s ok. But for someone who has a personal educator I really think he should be further along. Unless she is really just a nanny and not really equipped with educating him. Not knocking nannies here just trying to different between an educator and a babysitter. The Bojos obviously aren’t helping at all with his education but if Lean is just a babysitter I’d expect he’d be further along in his potty training or holding his own utensils. Or maybe the Bojos just degrade any progress she makes as soon as she’s out the door for the day.

Reactions: 14
It’s called PROJECTION!
(edit: JINX @2020planner 😂)

As has been pointed out previously Dejennerate is projecting all her anxieties onto Jackson. And is making him a neurotic person like her.

That little guy will have a lot to share with his therapist as Tim and Dejennerate are creating physical, emotional and psychological problems that are unnecessary.

All babies are born blank slates.
Jackson has been battling nature vs. nurture his entire life!

Was this in reference to the slide down to the kids’ clubs?
Yes it was in reference to the slide, along with not being about to do something else on the cruise. (I can’t remember what it was. He was too small)

This is what I am wondering. I assume Lean is there at least several hours a day and I don’t see much development from Buddy. I know that kids progress differently, and usually if he were behind the average then I would say that’s ok. But for someone who has a personal educator I really think he should be further along. Unless she is really just a nanny and not really equipped with educating him. Not knocking nannies here just trying to different between an educator and a babysitter. The Bojos obviously aren’t helping at all with his education but if Lean is just a babysitter I’d expect he’d be further along in his potty training or holding his own utensils. Or maybe the Bojos just degrade any progress she makes as soon as she’s out the door for the day.
yesss! I can also see Jackson being told to sit by the nanny and Jenn comes in to say “it’s ok, if you don’t want to sit buddy. Come give mommy kisses” or if Lyn wants to work on numbers, and Jenn comes out of the blue and says “he told me last night he wants to do letters” I can totally see her undermining Lynn like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This is what I am wondering. I assume Lean is there at least several hours a day and I don’t see much development from Buddy. I know that kids progress differently, and usually if he were behind the average then I would say that’s ok. But for someone who has a personal educator I really think he should be further along. Unless she is really just a nanny and not really equipped with educating him. r
Unless it's hidden on her resume, she lacks any form of early childhood education, training, specialization, licensure, real-world classroom experience, etc.

Jenn's flat-out lied about her background to the stans. Unless Stanny Lean is lying to Jenn - and LinkedIn. Either way, someone's fibbing. ;)

Reactions: 22
She's not a private educator OR nanny. She's his surrogate mum, let's be real.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is what happens when you hire a "private educator" for your child that does not have any early childhood education experience. Based on what she has put out there, Lyn's teaching experience was as an ESL teacher. She taught English to ADULTS at first. Then she taught English to kids, it seems like that was an online setting. Lyn may be a wonderful person, I'm sure she loves J$ tremendously, but she does not have the experience to teach a toddler. She simply does not.

Unless it's hidden on her resume, she lacks any form of early childhood education, training, specialization, licensure, real-world classroom experience, etc.

Jenn's flat-out lied about her background to the stans. Unless Stanny Lean is lying to Jenn - and LinkedIn. Either way, someone's fibbing. ;)
Jinx

• Heart
So... this person writes three (three!!!) words (which can be taken simply as an expression of surprise and not snark) and read how the stans lose their tit. :ROFLMAO: OF COURSE, someone has to throw out our favorite word! jEaLoUs!

OH, and Ms. Lexie thinks that Ms. Laura can just leave the group if she doesn't like it! :ROFLMAO: Hey Lexie - 🖕

View attachment 1513957
I don’t see this post…I have so many people assholes blocked on that page that I miss a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally I think Lyn(dsey) can’t be that great of a person if she’s using J¢ as the guinea pig for her lack of skills and to make money. There is a certain level of ‘faking it till you make it’ when you’re confused about who you are and what you want your career to be as her, but not when it’s directly impacting another human, especially a little kid. Pretending you’re capable of being an ECE is not the same as pretending you have 5 years experience weaving baskets when you only have 2 years of experience.

It was hard to get a clear screenshot because Buddy was moving all over the place but this is the way his hair looked when they took him to the airport. Let’s spend over $2000 for a haircut and then never bother to comb it.

View attachment 1509876

I guess if she can’t bother to make herself presentable why should she waste time on her child. Also I can’t imagine how awful #2 will look if she’s a girl.

ETA: haha I just noticed someone else also posted his bed head look. 😊
they spent two thousand dollars on a haircut?!!!

Reactions: 6
Personally I think Lyn(dsey) can’t be that great of a person if she’s using J¢ as the guinea pig for her lack of skills and to make money. There is a certain level of ‘faking it till you make it’ when you’re confused about who you are and what you want your career to be as her, but not when it’s directly impacting another human, especially a little kid. Pretending you’re capable of being an ECE is not the same as pretending you have 5 years experience weaving baskets when you only have 2 years of experience.
I agree. If she sold Jenn and Tim a bill of goods that she was, indeed, fully qualified and capable and they didn't do their due diligence - they either just flat-out believed her and / or didn't ask to see a resume and went on recommendation alone and / or were too dumb to understand Lyn's resume when she presented it to them. Then...that's just fucked up. (plus, I believe she's a stan)

OR - everyone involved completely knows what Lyn's background and abilities are and TTT just lie to the stans. I'd likely go with this option. :ROFLMAO: (though I still think she's a stan and may have embellished a bit on her skillset when initially speaking to them)

I mean, Jenn went from initially referring to Lyn as an at-home educator to calling her a nanny to actually referring to them searching for a "permanent babysitter" in an April live (the one where she disclosed how to find Lyn).

After all, an in-home educator doesn't drive one's boss to Disney Springs to shop for gifts for a husband.

But a babysitter / bestie / sunhat holder / water slide ride companion may.

1661013147577.png

Reactions: 23
they spent two thousand dollars on a haircut?!!!
The haircut was $20 but they made a staycation out of it that we figure cost well over $2000. So that Gin could just roll out of bed to attend it.

Reactions: 12
OR - everyone involved completely knows what Lyn's background and abilities are and TTT just lie to the stans. I'd likely go with this option. :ROFLMAO: (though I still think she's a stan and may have embellished a bit on her skillset when initially speaking to them)
If we are voting, I vote this. They knew what Lyn is, they know her background, they completely lied to everyone by saying "at home educator" because they wanted to sound like super great amazing fantastic parents. They lie, that's what they do.

I also believe that she is a stan and jumped at the chance to travel on their dime. I also think, since freelance writing in on her resume, she might have anticipated writing about her travels with the Trackers, only to find out they do the exact same tit, over and over again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly I think stanny nanny is there to just WATCH him an nothing else, maybe even run errands for gin (which I think is more believable than being there for J) because it's clear his development isn't coming along an even someone who has no qualifications or experience can still teach a child basic things, to me she's just the babysitter/assistant, go to the shops if Ginn needs her meds, cook lunches an dinners the rare times they don't eat out, change Js diapers an put him down for naps (like what does she even do when he's napping?)

None of my family have ever had nanny's, some of the kids did a few days at nursery per week, some a few hours per week an yet everyone of us were able to teach the kids how to eat by themselves, use the toilet, write, read, count, dress themselves, they were all brilliant talkers (some just don't shut up through) one of my cousins used to take his nephew to work on the farm as well an he was shearing sheep by age 5 (with a bit of help) so I really don't know how the hell even someone like stanny nanny who clearly has no qualifications an experience still can't even manage to get him at the stage he SHOULD be at when millions of first time parents can manage it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she was half the educator they claim, J$ may actually be able to string a sentence together. Even his own parents don't understand him. (Well, Dim doesn't. Gin can apparently translate mumbles, often lining up with what she wants. Convenient.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.