The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lyndsay Poppins must have had her own room because the BoJos complained about having to get up with J$ at 3am one night which ruined the next day.
wow I’m shocked they don’t dump j¢ off on Stanny and she watches him the entire trip and joins Hambeast and Dimwich for dinner. They are paying for her room so it shouldn’t even be a question it should be an expectation. It will be interesting to see what happens when Prop2 comes around what will happen. If they were already playing Tetris in this little poverty cabin what will they do when there is four of them.

Reactions: 16
Ginn said the slide entrance to the kid's club was a con because J¢ was only able to use it during open house and whined about not being able to go on it at other times and she's annoyed with Disney for having to make her be a parent and try to explain to him why he can't. Wahhhhhhhh, what an inconvenience! I thought the kid was a baby Einstein anyway so he should be able to understand. He's also the "most polite 2-year-old in the world", so obviously he understands rules and why he isn't allowed to use the slide.
I just watched this part and this is so infuriating to me. They are such horrible, awful parents. They actually blame Disney for having the audacity to put a slide in a well-trafficked area that their precious little genius can't ride. :mad: o_O :rolleyes:

I also watched the part where he had to prove he was right about the number of elevators. Gin was actually kind of rude to one of the Stans and said he was wrong and Dim was right. Then Dim has to prove himself right and looks it up and lo and behold there are actually more elevators on Wish. Oh, but Dim really meant less banks of elevators. So HA! Stan they showed you! Dim always has to be right. Which to me also shows a lot about their character. They are always insisting they are right or making excuses. Assholes.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I just watched this part and this is so infuriating to me. They are such horrible, awful parents. They actually blame Disney for having the audacity to put a slide in a well-trafficked area that their precious little genius can't ride. :mad: o_O :rolleyes:

I also watched the part where he had to prove he was right about the number of elevators. Gin was actually kind of rude to one of the Stans and said he was wrong and Dim was right. Then Dim has to prove himself right and looks it up and lo and behold there are actually more elevators on Wish. Oh, but Dim really meant less banks of elevators. So HA! Stan they showed you! Dim always has to be right. Which to me also shows a lot about their character. They are always insisting they are right or making excuses. Assholes.
Classic narcissists. The second you dare question their [in]ability or character, the claws come out. They always go for the throat which just makes them trying to jump through hoops to prove they were AKSHULLY right all along all the more pathetic entertaining.

Reactions: 22
I wonder how the Stans they met on the ship feel about how negatively they are talking about this trip..

Reactions: 13
C’mon you guuuuuyyyyys, just admit it already, you two hated that you were not in concierge 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
C’mon you guuuuuyyyyys, just admit it already, you two hated that you were not in concierge 😂
The jEaLoUsY that was dripping from their voices when they mentioned cuntcierge did get medals for the 5K.

Dim and Ginn standing outside the cuntcierge lounge longingly staring at the pastries, cookies and capuccinos:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe he did not run the 5K just because they ran out of medals. Wait, yes I can.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did Tami Doesn't See get her speech pathologist degree from the same for-profit online university Stanny Leandsey attended for her masters degree in "Teaching Adults English"?
Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 6.36.47 PM.png

"not sitting him in front of a computer or ipad all day" 🥴
"interaction from 'patents' and caregivers" 🥴
"great role models" 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The only reason these two do anything in life is to get a reward. The do NOTHING just to get the experience of it. It just seems like an exhausting way to live.

Anesthetician?

Y’all…

Both their kids are beyond fucked.
They just seem not very bright, and yet they act like they are geniuses. It is pretty hilarious. Anytime I see posts about what jerks they are, or how they always have to be right, I hear their voices in last week's live countdown when they accidentally had a hot mic. That is probably the real them, joking about milking the viewers out of as much revenue as possible, scheming about putting in more ads as they feel jealousy at the other vloggers who are raking in SuperChats and Patreon cash now. It wouldn't surprise me if they tit-talk the diehard stans before they go film the live show. What if they made fun of the stuff they post like people do here? "Who the hell is LEAN?" 🤣

• Haha
I can’t believe he did not run the 5K just because they ran out of medals. Wait, yes I can.
He didn’t run it bc he doesn’t run. I don’t, for a second, believe he runs like he claims. I just don’t.

My husband has become an avid outdoor runner in the past year. He doesn’t do anything crazy, but he finds the time to run 15-18 miles a week while working 50+ hours/week. He still lost 50lbs in 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If there are chainsaw sounds in the background again during the next live, I'm going to assume their neighbor absolutely does hate them and I am here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Classic narcissists. The second you dare question their [in]ability or character, the claws come out. They always go for the throat which just makes them trying to jump through hoops to prove they were AKSHULLY right all along all the more pathetic entertaining.
1660964624021.png

Hey ole Timmeh....... question**

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.