The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel sorry for J$....My friends daughter is only a month younger than him and she is so much more advanced. Almost potty trained and her talking is miles above him. We drove to pick up some kittens she was adopting. I drove and the whole ride there she was asking me questions. I understood her perfectly. My friend is a stay at home mom and actually spends time with her. Doesnt try to put her to bed the whole time. Guess what? She sleeps in a toddler bed. Who would've thought that? I know all kids are dfferent, but it's crazy....

Reactions: 26
I really feel sorry for J$....My friends daughter is only a month younger than him and she is so much more advanced. Almost potty trained and her talking is miles above him. We drove to pick up some kittens she was adopting. I drove and the whole ride there she was asking me questions. I understood her perfectly. My friend is a stay at home mom and actually spends time with her. Doesnt try to put her to bed the whole time. Guess what? She sleeps in a toddler bed. Who would've thought that? I know all kids are dfferent, but it's crazy....
Hell I can even understand my neice better an she's a year an 2 months younger than J is, his speech is terrible for his age but that's the consequence of talking to him through a camera rather than actually face to face talking, his skills are also way behind because its just so much easier to have him zoned out than parent him

My brother had the nursary meeting the other day to talk about the next stage for my neice, once she turns 2 she goes to the age 2 to 3/4 age group an he was told that they learn to butter their own sandwich an put somthing in it and pour their own juice, learn to put on shoes an tie shoelaces, learn to button up a top an put on jackets, learning to write as well as learning all their colours, animals an noises they make (although she knows most animals noises now) and more an they want them toilet trained or at least almost there, so basically these kids who are the same age as J are MILES ahead of him an you got the stans talking about how wonderful an ahead he is 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
My brother had the nursary meeting the other day to talk about the next stage for my neice, once she turns 2 she goes to the age 2 to 3/4 age group an he was told that they learn to butter their own sandwich an put somthing in it and pour their own juice, learn to put on shoes an tie shoelaces, learn to button up a top an put on jackets, learning to write as well as learning all their colours, animals an noises they make (although she knows most animals noises now) and more an they want them toilet trained or at least almost there, so basically these kids who are the same age as J are MILES ahead of him an you got the stans talking about how wonderful an ahead he is 🙄🙄
Oh you think all those things are really special and advanced, if they aren't teaching the kids how to say 8 in Mandarin, those kids are going to be way behind J$. The most advanced toddler in the universe. 😂

You have had a busy few days here, I was off moving my daughter into her college apartment. I love a good live show, but I think that this one might just enrage me. I haven't watched a video in over a week, but I'm into their Wish experience, so I'll watch those. I've watched a ton of Wish videos because we're on the Christmas cruise for my Christmas 50th Birthday! We'll be in steerage because I don't care about the room at all, we don't spend any time in it aside from showering and sleeping. No concierge for us.

Tim didn't run the 5K because they didn't have medals? They were only giving medals to concierge guests? That really doesn't make sense to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh you think all those things are really special and advanced, if they aren't teaching the kids how to say 8 in Mandarin, those kids are going to be way behind J$. The most advanced toddler in the universe. 😂
You're right, I mean I am teaching her sign language but so far have yet to teach her 8 in Mandarin so I guess I am seriously lacking an she's soooo behind, maybe I need a stanny nanny 😂😂

• Haha
Jenn was on the verge of tears because her “little bitty baby” was basically told “no” he’s definitely not going into the real world (school) in the foreseeable future.

Tim is still trying to prove he belongs, and is desperately trying to get to platinum status.

He wasn’t joking when he said he has an addictive personality.
Since they will be forced to take at least a 9 month hiatus, hopefully he’ll find something else to become addicted to.

some people: I’m just trying to pay my rent, and afford food for my family

Tim: Tell me about it, I’m trying to make it to Platinum with DCL before the wife hits 24 weeks!

• Sick
  • Angry
Something is frightening Jenn in the last couple of vids skipping around and found some good grabs. Perhaps she's carrying a DEMONITIZED baby?

Their timeline is all out of whack and 'getting ready' and then 'just got off' (how crude) with no actual footage onboard.

Sure Jan.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
When J$ got the game he was talking about immediately … it bothered me that she said “it’s going to startle you, is that ok?”…

They are setting that kid up for failure in so many ways. He’s not going to be able to take risks, learn or think on his own.

My son is his age and went on haunted mansion without an issue. Not saying it’s not scary for some kids (and adults) but I didn’t drill into him how scared he might be or create his thoughts for him.

#90 We don’t eat out every meal except when we eat out every meal. My tum tum hurts.

Reactions: 15
So... this person writes three (three!!!) words (which can be taken simply as an expression of surprise and not snark) and read how the stans lose their tit. :ROFLMAO: OF COURSE, someone has to throw out our favorite word! jEaLoUs!

OH, and Ms. Lexie thinks that Ms. Laura can just leave the group if she doesn't like it! :ROFLMAO: Hey Lexie - 🖕

1661003354483.png

• Wow
  • Sick
[
So... this person writes three (three!!!) words (which can be taken simply as an expression of surprise and not snark) and read how the stans lose their tit. :ROFLMAO: OF COURSE, someone has to throw out our favorite word! jEaLoUs!

OH, and Ms. Lexie thinks that Ms. Laura can just leave the group if she doesn't like it! :ROFLMAO: Hey Lexie - 🖕

View attachment 1513957
Hahaha. Every time I see these stans posting comments like this Ben dude's (about how Tim figured out how to get rich doing nothing but going to theme parks and trips, and everyone else should figure it out too and stop being jealous), I suspect that guy is jealous as hell and maybe even has some crappy YouTube channel with 12 subs somewhere he has been trying to get off the ground for years. It always feels like projection with these stans.

Reactions: 18
That SocialBlade site makes zero sense to me. They've barely gained 1k per month for ages then dropped 1k after their planned parenthood vlog. So 3k is actually a huge increase which suggests they're back to buying subs and views because their content has been terrible lately.
Yup. Of course, they're buying subs and all that.

No way these tit stains organically gained ≈4,000 subs in ≈8 weeks. I don't believe it for one sec.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 1513957
Poor Laura!!

These stans are relentless! I'm definitely jealous of the whole maximum money for minimal effort thing though, at least they're right about that!

View attachment 1513957
Good lord...what is wrong with these people.
By the way...the Slackers had way more cons than pros about the Wish.

Reactions: 15
Hahaha. Every time I see these stans posting comments like this Ben dude's (about how Tim figured out how to get rich doing nothing but going to theme parks and trips, and everyone else should figure it out too and stop being jealous), I just predict that guy is jealous as hell and maybe even has some crappy YouTube channel with 12 subs somewhere he has been trying to get off the ground for years. It always feels like projection with these stans.
100% agree. It's total projection.

Me? I'm not jealous one bit.

Why the duck would I want to live my life as -
a) a fraud and fake
b) with a camera strapped to me every single day, requiring me to film everything, and
c) have weird-as-hell stans salivating over anything I do (or what children do)

No friggin way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yup. Of course, they're buying subs and all that.

No way these tit stains organically gained ≈4,000 subs in ≈8 weeks. I don't believe it for one sec.
I agree, they were at 883k for years before dropping 1k then magically growing 4k, I just wonder if its even worth it when you are putting all the money you are making into buying subs an views just to make money only for it to go back into buying views again

I fully believe they couldn't actually afford concierge for the wish because they are trying to cut back on money an made up the excuse that there wasn't any rooms left

. . . and that's the beauty of having a Nanny. If he's having difficulty talking Jenn just blames the Nanny. It can't be her fault, she's not raising him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Tim is trapped in cage worse than any typical job. Every damn day, having to film something, even if it’s just eating White Castle in a parking lot.

(I say Tim because Jenn just nopes out for a week or two when she feels like it)

At least people like Woo or Nate are single and have low expenses. Tim’s got three kids and lots of bills being paid by AdSense that could vanish at any time.

Reactions: 31
Tim is trapped in cage worse than any typical job. Every damn day, having to film something, even if it’s just eating White Castle in a parking lot.
…or slipping on a banana peel
…or eating dessert while sitting in on the bathroom floor
…or painting the garage door in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.