The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He purposely let it a secret vowel renewal slip- OOPS did I say that he said, with that confused stupid ass look! He thinks that will draw in more attention for Lake Nona's Ft. Pampers and disorganized residents. And to the NOT nanny, you are being used to the max, get away from that environment..

Reactions: 15
Ginn mentioned a wedding happening when they were in Aulani, wouldn't shock me at all if they did a vow renewal there.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It was some other vlogger couple - DysLifeofOurs DisLyfeofOurs, or however the duck they spell their tacky name. I think what would make them go viral would be a consonant renewal. ;) 💕
Yeah Jenn was talking about their photos so I know they had a renewal but what Tim said made me think he was thinking about copying them.

Reactions: 9
Still not mine. I didn’t watch the whole stream. I got stuff 'off my chest' said what I needed to. However, you know I'm going to go back on, and take a peek.
I believe this was the comment bc after she pointed it out she read the next comment underneath it.
19F5D017-0FDC-432C-866D-6F04FB469B9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They were talking about the beauty services and called an esthetician an "anesthetician". 😆 Does Mickey administer the propofol himself before he waxes your brows?! Is that an extra cost? 🥴
I like Propofol. No anesthesia hangover with it. Like waking up from a lovely nap.

Reactions: 6
Holy hell ... this was posted in the Tim Tracker Fan group on FB - Jenn looks about 8 months pregnant. Apparently this was on the Wish
holy.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How can these cruises be worth the cost? Their views don’t go that high and then they have to pay a nanny and buy her a room too.

Reactions: 26
I believe this was the comment bc after she pointed it out she read the next comment underneath it.
View attachment 1512839
I am waiting for some comments where even if they delete it, they saw it and it will live in their heads rent free. And then a "Love, TattleLife" at the end for good measure.

Actually, would love for some people from here to make new, unblocked accounts with names only referenced at TattleLife and see if you get blocked for saying nothing. 😉

FtPampers:
NannyLean:

The list is endless. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There's no way in hell I'm watching an hour and forty minutes of them complaining about this luxury cruise, but did they really whine about the room size? That's unbelievably rude, though maybe not for them. Most people can't afford any cruise, let alone a Disney cruise, let alone a Disney Wish cruise. From what I've heard the regular rooms on these ships are actually much larger than most - they look fine to me in pictures. What jerks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am waiting for some comments where even if they delete it, they saw it and it will live in their heads rent free. And then a "Love, TattleLife" at the end for good measure.

Actually, would love for some people from here to make new, unblocked accounts with names only referenced at TattleLife and see if you get blocked for saying nothing. 😉

FtPampers:
NannyLean:

The list is endless. 🤣
It's rare I can actually stomach sitting in on their lives but I'd be willing to put that to the test. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Ginn said they "we all took a nap together that day", my first thought was "oh, was Stanny the big, little, or middle spoon?"
🤣🤣

In Wish concierge, they probably do the shows in the room bedside while everyone has shared naptime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This…this face is nightmare inducing. It needs to be a photo that is shown to people to induce vomiting when they ingest poison or drugs.
58D2296F-3F0C-49E3-87BC-F8FDF8B14B53.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I TOLD you there was a Ft. Pampers house this year. That's clearly a scare actor. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He purposely let it a secret vowel renewal slip- OOPS did I say that he said, with that confused stupid ass look! He thinks that will draw in more attention for Lake Nona's Ft. Pampers and disorganized residents. And to the NOT nanny, you are being used to the max, get away from that environment..
I thought he said "A secret bowel renewal." 😄

This…this face is nightmare inducing. It needs to be a photo that is shown to people to induce vomiting when they ingest poison or drugs.View attachment 1512900
This phrase comes to mind: "Only a Mother could love that face."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.