The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HER FACE! So creepy.
It looks like the baby has dropped and she's about to go into labor!

(rhetorical response)
Re: height requirements
Timbo and Dejennerate are idiots!
Just because J$ is tall enough does not mean he WANTS to do that activity. Nor is he physically, emotionally and mentally equipped to participate/ride that activity.
It's a wonder they don't put lifts in his little shoes or even worse, a stretcher

Reactions: 8
Boy, 1:38 was awkward (thanks for whoever pointed that out originally).
Dim said "sorry I was trying to click on too many things" when he accidentally put some comment up while apparently also deleting whatever she pointed at and she shot him such a weird pointed look like he just insulted her dead mom.
Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 2.29.22 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They didn't get off the ship in Nassau is what they said.
I stand corrected. I must deserve a medal, because I just re-watched up to the point when I heard Jenbo say, "We didnā€™t do any excursions." Being an older person, I misconstrued that, as not getting off the ship.šŸ˜£ However, they tell so many untruths, and they both looked really 'shifty' for some reason after Jenbo told the story of the little girl in the splash pad, I assumed this was just another untruth. I will always admit when I'm wrong.

Reactions: 16
Dim said "sorry I was trying to click on too many things" when he accidentally put some comment up while apparently also deleting whatever she pointed at and she shot him such a weird pointed look like he just insulted her dead mom.
View attachment 1512581
Imagine if he had put up the nasty comment on the screen, that would have been hilarious.

I keep wondering....
Where does Stanny Lynn stay on all these cruises?

Did she stay with Timā€™s parents on the Fantasy?
Tim: ā€œIā€™m already paying for their room. Weā€™ll just stick Lynn in with themā€
Lyndsay Poppins must have had her own room because the BoJos complained about having to get up with J$ at 3am one night which ruined the next day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1512581
They look like they are sitting in kids chairs. Just looks weird combined with their poor hunched over posture.

Also, how does he always look like he has no teeth while Jenn looks like she has more teeth than is normal?

Lyndsay Poppins must have had her own room because the BoJos complained about having to get up with J$ at 3am one night which ruined the next day.
They must get even more annoyed during those wake ups when they have stanny there and are paying for a room for her. I wouldnā€™t doubt that they feel entitled to her time on these trips and resent when they have to do the normal stuff when sheā€™s not on the clock but being paid for. They are too entitled to not have that bother them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if he had put up the nasty comment on the screen, that would have been hilarious.

Awhhh poor parents'! LOL Unreal those two..

Reactions: 5
HER FACE! So creepy.
She literally looks like a Gypsy Fortune Teller standing behind a table with a tacky table cloth on it. All she needs is a crystal ball. That hideous thing makes her look huge. Can't wait to see that in a vlog to see how big her 2.5 - 3 month baby belly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Ginn said they "we all took a nap together that day", my first thought was "oh, was Stanny the big, little, or middle spoon?"

She literally looks like a Gypsy Fortune Teller standing behind a table with a tacky table cloth on it. All she needs is a crystal ball. That hideous thing makes her look huge. Can't wait to see that in a vlog to see how big her 2.5 - 3 month baby belly is.
Got that crystal ball right here!
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 1.42.24 PM.png

What's the bet she tried to talk him into that as her "push present"? :ROFLMAO:
She genuinely looked sad and downtrodden when she said she'll probably never get to wear $4 million worth of jewelry again. Too bad so sad, go find something worthwhile to be bummed about. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some stan in ~concierge~ invited Tim to visit their room. I'm surprised Jenn let him out of her sight.

They mentioned having a meet and greet with Daisy. I bet they didn't bring J$ to meet her. OMG GUYZZ IT WAS HIS BEDTIME WE ARE SO SAD HE MISSED HER.

• Angry
  • Wow
J$ spends more time asleep than my damn ferrets who're already out for about 18 hours a day. :confused:

• Sad
  • Haha
I watched the last couple of minutes of the live to catch the comment exchange a few of you mentioned. Interesting. But I did also catch them talking about someone's vowel renewal and Tim saying something about secretly booking another trip 'did I say that out loud' smirk. Is he planning an on board vowel renewal do ya think? Few views in that. God Jenn will be even more insufferable than usual.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched the last couple of minutes of the live to catch the comment exchange a few of you mentioned. Interesting. But I did also catch them talking about someone's vowel renewal and Tim saying something about secretly booking another trip 'dud I say that out loud' smirk. Is he planning an on board vowel renewal do ya think? Few views in that. God Jenn will be even more insufferable than usual.
Yet another thing that should be private/intimate but they're gonna find a way to monetise the hell out of.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I watched the last couple of minutes of the live to catch the comment exchange a few of you mentioned. Interesting. But I did also catch them talking about someone's vowel renewal and Tim saying something about secretly booking another trip 'dud I say that out loud' smirk. Is he planning an on board vowel renewal do ya think? Few views in that. God Jenn will be even more insufferable than usual.
It was some other vlogger couple - DysLifeofOurs DisLyfeofOurs, or however the duck they spell their tacky name. I think what would make them go viral would be a consonant renewal. ;) šŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It sounds like this whole cruise was just another big reason they have no business having another child. From the nonstop napping to the I donā€™t know how to tell him no to waking up at 3am and ruining the next day. And all with a nanny in tow. FFS

Reactions: 25
Also that she was the one who had to worry about making sure he didn't get waken up during his precious nap when the muster drill was happening. I guess Stanny must have been able to take a break from watching him during that particular nap since she also had to do the muster drill. I wonder if they stuck some of their luggage and whatever haul they bought in Stanny's room (like they did when Manny Matt joined them on a cruise).

I also wonder if JĀ¢ got "overwhelmed" during pirate night dinner again because they probably stuck him in another uncomfortable costume. He wasn't in that pic with that stan where Ginn looks like she's dressed for "90s white chick from the valley who is cosplaying as a Bloods gang member" night.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.