The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, they are buying him immediately every toy he wants but no blueberries?? Makes sense...
Speaking of blueberries, didn’t he say at the beginning of the home clog that he would get Jackson a mango? There was a whole discussion about mangoes and some story about a mango that wasn’t ripe. I thought he and J¢ discussed buying him a mango. I never saw the mango show up. Not surprised. Just like the blueberries.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Speaking of blueberries, didn’t he say at the beginning of the home clog that he would get Jackson a mango? There was a whole discussion about mangoes and some story about a mango that wasn’t ripe. I thought he and J¢ discussed buying him a mango. I never saw the mango show up. Not surprised. Just like the blueberries.
It really is the strangest thing with them. As for the game, they must have ordered it on Amazon, it's $16 there. Mangos are $1.29 at Publix. They went to both Walmart and Publix, so TWO store with mangos. Zero mangos purchased. But J$ got another toy that will be played with exactly one time and then off to the pile o'plastic crap they have.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It really is the strangest thing with them. As for the game, they must have ordered it on Amazon, it's $16 there. Mangos are $1.29 at Publix. They went to both Walmart and Publix, so TWO store with mangos. Zero mangos purchased. But J$ got another toy that will be played with exactly one time and then off to the pile o'plastic crap they have.
I think they didn't get the mango because they don't know how to cut it, and would end up giving J$ the inedible pit part.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Tim Tracker #90: Penny Pinching, Pound Foolish

One of the more stupid instances of someone pissing their worth away in real time, better to invest in your domicile now geniuses for when the YouTube money dries up. It won't be long now.
Why not at least hire someone to deep clean that pile while you're gone?

Hey, yah yokel try-hards! Be sure to buy some more poseur fashions on your continual virus tub floats!

Reactions: 11
Their WISH itinerary shows they're at Castaway Cay today. Do non-cuntcierge passengers have any chance of being able to reserve one of those private cabanas, or will the Slackers be forced to hang out on the beach with the rest of steerage and maybe walk just a few more feet to get lunch?

I wonder if Dim tried to use the pregnant meat sack he calls his wife as an excuse and way to pressure the staff to give them perks and access to anything most people who aren't entitled to the max and desperate to flex wouldn't bother pushing the CMs to do. "My wife is 9 weeks pregnant! She absolutely NEEDS a golf cart to get her ass over to the beach! Why are there not 15 different types of sparkling cider for her to try at Enchanté?? She didn't hear the horns cause she was taking a nap in our tiny regular room - can the captain blow the horns again?!?!"

How many times will Ginncubator whine about not being able to go on the slides? How will she survive playing trivia in her finest tye-dye pajamas without a glass or three of wine?!?!

Will they remember their token black 'friends' in Nassau to go eat fried chicken with again? Or is Ginncubator too pregnant to hang out with their 'friends' and treat them as after-thoughts like they did with OA at MNSSHP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pressure from what? LOL playing all day with your child, sleeping late, cooking dinner from a box, pressure my ass!!
Hey, there's a lot of pressure looking through instagram, coming up with ideas for your 2 year old's private educator. I feel the pressure just thinking about how hard that might be. I am going to need some Pizza Hut, Tijuana Flats and a nap now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey, there's a lot of pressure looking through instagram, coming up with ideas for your 2 year old's private educator. I feel the pressure just thinking about how hard that might be. I am going to need some Pizza Hut, Tijuana Flats and a nap now.
Shhhhhh keep this a secret buttttttttttt I'm jealous & want to be her!
f%2fwww.reactiongifs.com%2fr%2f2013%2f09%2ftee-hee.gif

New Vlog.

Dim gives a walking tour of Port Orleans French Quarter.
LOL he just won't give up! LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tim's beard thing pisses me off. lol looks like pubes on the side of his face.

• Sick
  • Haha
Hhahahah he of course had a burger because what else screams Port Orleans than a burger and then talked for like a minute with glop on his face.

45BBEA68-48E2-4621-ADFB-62283312D5FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.