The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
The podcast I listened to for years always referred to Disney quick service burgers as fart patties..
Because obvious reasons.
I have been to Disney tons of times, and I can tell you that other than D-luxe burger at Springs, I have NEVER ordered a burger while in Orlando. (Disclaimer- I love burgers too!)

Reactions: 9
It's my favorite picture of him because he looks like a drunk guy having a stroke while hitting on you.
My second favorite picture is Portapotty Dim.
View attachment 1507532

My third favorite picture is Dim eating tit on a banana peel in the Wawa parking lot.
View attachment 1507537
Hmmm he has a balance issue, like falling off the curb at MK.. he's down right scary with his "gear".. LOL trying to look all macho & important!

Editing..... also falling off the curb at Universal.. thanks @scopeyscope .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
[

I have been to Disney tons of times, and I can tell you that other than D-luxe burger at Springs, I have NEVER ordered a burger while in Orlando. (Disclaimer- I love burgers too!)
I ate a burger once when I was like 13 at the now closed Odyssey at Epcot. Then again the day I discovered that I should have figured I was very sick when I started to feel faint at Epcot when I was walking the entire day, did 4 parks without eating because it was super busy. I decided that it was electric umbrella or death... I should have chosen death!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's my favorite picture of him because he looks like a drunk guy having a stroke while hitting on you.
My second favorite picture is Portapotty Dim (showing off his best Karen impression and that he goes bra-free):
View attachment 1507532

My third favorite picture is Dim eating tit on a banana peel in the Wawa parking lot.
View attachment 1507537
You know..i still never saw the banana peel one. I'm gonna have to look for that one. I could use a good laugh.

Reactions: 6
You forgot falling off a curb at Universal
When did this happen?
I was only aware of the fall he took at MK, in front of the castle, while chasing a character cavalcade, which Molly caught on camera.

Reactions: 9
You know..i still never saw the banana peel one. I'm gonna have to look for that one. I could use a good laugh.
It's from some barely seen vlog about him snorkeling or scuba diving and his Tesla captured the footage (his Tesla also captured him coming out not wearing a mask indoors...)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please post it when you do! I just started watching TTT and would love to laugh at that loon.

• Haha
When did this happen?
I was only aware of the fall he took at MK, in front of the castle, while chasing a character cavalcade, which Molly caught on camera.
You’re right I had universal on the brain you’re absolutely correct my bad

Looks like they don't plan on archiving the old resort tours they've done as they do new ones so they can continue getting views on both versions. 🙄
At least she didn't yet again link the pregnancy journey, J¢'s birth and their mother's day/father's day bullshit vlogs for this one (but she probably was tempted).

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.49.30 PM.png

You’re right I had universal on the brain you’re absolutely correct my bad
To be fair, he's probably fallen off a curb at Universal too, it just wasn't captured by another vlogger. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their trash cans look nice and new. Almost like they’ve never been used to throw anything away.
Is it normal to keep them inside in Florida? We keep ours outside on a couple concrete pads near the garage. I can’t imagine how bad the smell would be to have garbage inside in such a consistently warm climate. Although when you’re barely ever home, don’t cook and you store all your garbage all over the house…theirs is probably squeaky clean.

Don't forget they wanted to get a Gucci Backpack as a Diaper Bag for J$
And If bet he buys that ugly Universal Gucci sweater too. That is like $3k

Is it normal to keep them inside in Florida? We keep ours outside on a couple concrete pads near the garage. I can’t imagine how bad the smell would be to have garbage inside in such a consistently warm climate. Although when you’re barely ever home, don’t cook and you store all your garbage all over the house…theirs is probably squeaky clean.

And If bet he buys that ugly Universal Gucci sweater too. That is like $3k
Our neighborhood requires a fence enclosure if you're keeping them outside. Could be that type of situation. I don't think they have the room outside due to their houses being on top of each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Our neighborhood requires you to keep them inside the garage. Our last neighborhood did too. The reasoning is critters get into it. At least in this neighborhood, we are permitted to put them down on the curb after 9pm the night before. My last neighborhood, it had to be day of pick up and those guys were there picking up at 7am! Gotta beat the heat!

Purely speculative, but at around 7:40 in yesterday's vlog while Tim is talking about where he and J$ had gone, you can hear some bag(s) rustling in the background and he mentions how they are going to eat lunch. To me they sound a bit like bags that takeout or fast food would come in. So this would mean takeout for lunch and dinner on this day.
Don't think they are bags from the grocery store since they claim to always use their reusable bags.

Also, what is with the potty timer? I have never heard of this. Is this a legit way to potty train or are they just trying to make his bathroom usage as regimented as his sleep?

Reactions: 5
There is a method with using a timer for potty training. I think the idea is you’ll catch a pee eventually.

I can’t believe they are talking about his potty training on the internet. That seems like an obvious boundary to me, even for the Trackers 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's from some barely seen vlog about him snorkeling or scuba diving and his Tesla captured the footage (his Tesla also captured him coming out not wearing a mask indoors...)
Did he, did he, throw his own 'nanner peel and then bite it? That peel interdimensional?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.