The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim getting some intense crow feet around his eyes.

1660768565023.png

It's infuriating that he goes to one of the hotels that is themed to a region and has unique food offerings, and he ends up with a burger. It's not like he was at the All Stars or Pop Century. He could've gotten jambalaya, red beans and rice, etouffee, gumbo, etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
His "good morning from the Disney Springs bus board!" intro voice sounds like he stuck one too many hot dogs up his rectum. He sounds like it pains him to talk.

View attachment 1507283

It's infuriating that he goes to one of the hotels that is themed to a region and has unique food offerings, and he ends up with a burger. It's not like he was at the All Stars or Pop Century. He could've gotten jambalaya, red beans and rice, etouffee, gumbo, etc.
Food with flavor hurts his "tum-tum".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pressure from what? LOL playing all day with your child, sleeping late, cooking dinner from a box, pressure my ass!!
She probably feels a lot of pressure daily in her bladder and bowels until the "potty timer" goes off and reminds both her and J¢ to go to the bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably feels a lot of pressure daily in her bladder and bowels until the "potty timer" goes off and reminds both her and J¢ to go to the bathroom.
Imagine if Tim tracks her bowel movements also. I mean, is it any more ridiculous than period tracking for a grown woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see we are back to the hotel tours.
I don't think Jenn even makes box dinners anymore. I guessed that they only do take out now before they mentioned the whole weekend was take out. She really seems like she wants to do absolutely absolutely nothing.
Why do they always have to show us the couch nugget thing they bought J$ and the formations....must be at least the 10th video they have done that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Dim at 19:41: "at 8:30 they have a moofie under the stars"
Me, barely paying attention: "Wait, what's a "moofie"?"
Me, actually looking at the vlog: "ohhh, he meant a movie!"

He's got to get his dentures fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tim: You guys have been asking for updated resort tours so here you go!

Also Tim: And so we're going to insert room footage from 5 years ago even though there was a soft reno 4 years ago and the rooms have looked different since 2018.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Tim: You guys have been asking for updated resort tours so here you go!

Also Tim: And so we're going to insert room footage from 5 years ago even though there was a soft reno 4 years ago and the rooms have looked different since 2018.
It’s like they say “how bad can we make this” and then do it. 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Even Kyle Pallo got invited out for the MNSSHP media event. What are the bets Dim & Ginn will say they were invited but couldn't go because of the cruise (or because JoJo Siwa took their spot)?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1507283

are you suggesting Dim tries something different and like every other time complains about how dry Disney burgers are

hey at least with hambeast being prego we will at least get to watch her get food other than fish

Reactions: 7
He’s the worst with the burgers. Enough already. Does anyone need another review of the standard Disney QS burger

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s the worst with the burgers. Enough already. Does anyone need another review of the standard Disney QS burger
The podcast I listened to for years always referred to Disney quick service burgers as fart patties..
Because obvious reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So do they archive the old versions of resort tours, or keep those to also get views on them?
They inserted old footage of their stay at this resort and it made them look stupid.
"Everything looks clean!" (and who are they to be the judges of what clean looks like?)
Dim checked the drawers in case some "rich philanthropist" left money in them. Ginn said the fridge was dirty. Has she seen her own fridge?

Reactions: 14
The podcast I listened to for years always referred to Disney quick service burgers as fart patties..
Because obvious reasons.
The Tim Tracker #90: Tim feels a rumbly in his tumbly due to a fart patty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Quasimodo LOL. ^ He looks awful.

Disney QS burgers are on the whole “not great.” The fact he eats them 5x a month or more is really something. It’s masochistic.

Reactions: 17
@Quasimodo LOL. ^ He looks awful.

Disney QS burgers are on the whole “not great.” The fact he eats them 5x a month or more is really something. It’s masochistic.
It's my favorite picture of him because he looks like a drunk guy having a stroke while hitting on you.
My second favorite picture is Portapotty Dim (showing off his best Karen impression and that he goes bra-free):
PortapottyDimster.png

My third favorite picture is Dim eating tit on a banana peel in the Wawa parking lot.
Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 1.18.20 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.