The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if they had an island in the kitchen, where would they sit on the floor to vlog from?? Their house is an absolute disaster, Dim’s paint job looks real bad on the garage door. Why would they not pay a local paint company to do this?!

The spending the Trackholes do just doesn’t make sense to me. They will spend $50K on vacations but not a couple hundred to get a professional to paint the garage door?? Crazy. #homemovies
I said the same thing out loud to my husband when Tim said the $114 paint sprayers were "expensive". Really? You spent $20,000 on a cuntierge cruise but $114 for an item to improve your permanent dwelling is "expensive". Ok, idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I said the same thing out loud to my husband when Tim said the $114 paint sprayers were "expensive". Really? You spent $20,000 on a cuntierge cruise but $114 for an item to improve your permanent dwelling is "expensive". Ok, idiot.
Ha beat me to it 😅 I was about to say, they can spend 20k on a few days cruise but can't fork out the money to get someone to professionally do the garage

Again another case of if we don't like it or don't want it then it's too expensive but witch wants a 20k cruise an deal it's done

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone care to share what neighborhood they live in? We are currently looking for a house in the Orlando suburbs and it would 100% be my luck I’d find a house in the same place (could have some good stories though)
ALSO, I took my kids hotel hopping/pin trading to all the hotels on property today…I was talking to a very friendly cOnCiErGe worker at the Rivera while my kids looked at the pins and asked if they had a hidden Mickey scavenger hunt (they do not) and for some reason I said “oh ok just wanted to check cuz Tim Tracker did a scavenger hunt at the Wilderness Lodge a long time ago yada yada…” and this super sweet man, looked at me, did a half smile and said “you know ‘we don’t talk about Bruno?’ We don’t talk about the Trackers here (wink)”
I almost died laughing 😂 touchè my friend

Edited to add: I took both my kids MYSELF (no nanny🫢) hopping all around Disney and Springs while my husband was at his full time job and still managed to keep our temp house clean, make dinner, do laundry, dishes and tend to our 4 pets. The audacity I know!
I smell a lie. There is no way you can leave the house at noon, tour all the hotels, and be home by 3 for nap time. You expect us to believe any of this without the help of a nanny on top of it. You’ll probably even stretch the story and tell us this was on your day off of a 40+hr work week and your SO was working their job while you took the kids for something fun to do. SMH. You probably have clean kitchen counters too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HOAs are random as to timing. They’ll decide all of a sudden to walk around and do violation checks. In my experience, they try to do it in a systematic fashion, so it’s likely many homes got dinged for something.

We lived in a HOA once and I got a violation for faded shutters. I was so mad! Then I got the shutters re-painted and I was like oh wow, that looks nice, they did need to be painted lol

Reactions: 8
It's not her. :ROFLMAO: But yeah, sure does look like her twin.

(for starters, the hair is too long)

Are there pics of them on her IG? Can you post them? She can't tell who screeshots her IG.

Yeah, doesn't make sense. I think someone mentioned it last night - sorry, can't recall who - but this Tattler spotted chips and peeling and stuff on the door.

So I wouldn't be surprised if that is what the HOA referenced (and it had nothing to do with the color) . BUT since Tim couldn't find that color anymore (or close to it), he opted for a different "approved" color and just DIY'd it rather than fork over $$$ to have a professional do it.

And, in order to cover up the fact that the real reason was that it was chipping and peeling, Tim lies - as per usual - and says the HOA thing about non-compliance. Cuz you know they always have to be the VICTIM in any situation. In this case, it's the evil HOA.
These are stories on the Stannys IG...she is just showing portions of the Wish not photos of them. The other day she posted a countdown. Trust me they are on the cruise.

Reactions: 9
I smell a lie. There is no way you can leave the house at noon, tour all the hotels, and be home by 3 for nap time. You expect us to believe any of this without the help of a nanny on top of it. You’ll probably even stretch the story and tell us this was on your day off of a 40+hr work week and your SO was working their job while you took the kids for something fun to do. SMH. You probably have clean kitchen counters too.
One thing in your statement is true we left at noon 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are a number of reasons an HOA can suddenly start enforcing something like this. It could be one neighbor who complained out of nowhere and now they're bound to address it. It could be new board members deciding to enforce something they didn't before. I'm just glad my HOA is run by our entire neighborhood so we tend to put some sense into stuff like this - we did make a new color palette a couple years ago, but everyone was grandfathered in. No one has to change their current colors, the only rule is that if you do want to paint anything in the future, it has to follow the scheme, which has a few options.

Reactions: 7
I said its not that expensive. It's not like you can't use it again.

These are stories on the Stannys IG...she is just showing portions of the Wish not photos of them. The other day she posted a countdown. Trust me they are on the cruise.
What's the Stanny's IG? I wanna creep. 🤣 Also, you can schedule video release on YouTube.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the HOA made them put that car in there. They probably had a laundry list of complaints but only chose to share one of them.
I wonder if one of the HOA members is a tattle fan.... LOL

Lmao idk what all Tim did for this job, just going by posts here. Hes going to end up wishing he just got a new door. No primer, just painting over the old. Did he even wash it? That paint is going to crack and peel in no time. You're still going to see the old color in between the panels when it goes up and down and look terrible.

The things they waste massive amounts of money on versus the things they scimp on is so ridiculous.
For what they paid for a concierge cruise they could have the best door out there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Somewhere behind the scenes:

Universal: “hey Disney, it’s us universal. I need you to do something major. Cancel the wish sailings, and when TTT tries to rebook make sure they sail on 8/15. We are going to release some major HHN info.

Disney: say less

Tim: I was SABOTAGED!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Somewhere behind the scenes:

Universal: “hey Disney, it’s us universal. I need you to do something major. Cancel the wish sailings, and when TTT tries to rebook make sure they sail on 8/15. We are going to release some major HHN info.

Disney: say less

Tim: I was SABOTAGED!
If the Mummy opens today, what you are saying actually happened. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, let me get this right. They can afford a $20,000+ cruise, but can't afford to spend $114 on a spray paint thing, can't afford to buy J$ $8 blueberries, can't afford to just get a new damn garage door instead of painting it then bitching about the rain happening (which happens DAILY in Florida)....the list goes on and on. Get your priorities straight Trackers. Seriously.

OH, and I did notice that Fort Pampers has expanded into the garage. I'm glad that they are now offering homes to the snakes and lizards outside.

1660747631234.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The good news is that paint job is peeling and needs new paint anyways. It looks awful.
So, let me get this right. They can afford a $20,000+ cruise, but can't afford to spend $114 on a spray paint thing, can't afford to buy J$ $8 blueberries, can't afford to just get a new damn garage door instead of painting it then bitching about the rain happening (which happens DAILY in Florida)....the list goes on and on. Get your priorities straight Trackers. Seriously.

OH, and I did notice that Fort Pampers has expanded into the garage. I'm glad that they are now offering homes to the snakes and lizards outside.

View attachment 1506393
WHY are they keeping all of those bleeping boxes? Throw that tit away!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1506393
Their trash cans look nice and new. Almost like they’ve never been used to throw anything away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They probably think they are going to save so much money handing down J$ toys and clothes to prop #2. In reality we know they will make some excuse to go buy him or her a bunch of new stuff.

Reactions: 14
I follow Steve who was on the Dis- he & his family did a Mediterranean cruise & one day at Disney Paris. He posted that his boy got 2 stuffed animals because he’d been so great after traveling with early mornings & late nights. Can you imagine the Trackers doing such a trip? 2 stuffed animals is spoiling one kid, meanwhile J$ gets more & more tit everyday. Their house & garage is full of toys used once! They are just the worst.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.