The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let us never forget the infamous Gucci $1900.00 sweater HE JUST HAD TO HAVE!!! witch witch witch about prices until- UNTIL- his compulsion kicks in & it's another hoarder purchase! Makes me sick!!

Reactions: 22
Let us never forget the infamous Gucci $1900.00 sweater HE JUST HAD TO HAVE!!! witch witch witch about prices until- UNTIL- his compulsion kicks in & it's another hoarder purchase! Makes me sick!!
This was just the most out of touch purchase any vlogger has ever made.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't forget they wanted to get a Gucci Backpack as a Diaper Bag for J$

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I follow Steve who was on the Dis- he & his family did a Mediterranean cruise & one day at Disney Paris. He posted that his boy got 2 stuffed animals because he’d been so great after traveling with early mornings & late nights. Can you imagine the Trackers doing such a trip? 2 stuffed animals is spoiling one kid, meanwhile J$ gets more & more tit everyday. Their house & garage is full of toys used once! They are just the worst.
How do you follow Steve?
His wife is my DCL travel agent.

And what’s up with all the women jackets Tim buys for himself?
Being a Florida native I could see him owning a jacket or two. But his collection, from what I have seen in videos, is a lot more than that.

Reactions: 10
This was just the most out of touch purchase any vlogger has ever made.
Ain't that the truth???? But blueberries are toooooie expensive? What a crock, grrrrrrrrr and the pedestal they think they're on, LOL

Reactions: 9
for 2 asshats who don't work a 9 to 5 job every day and only have one child (at the moment) you would think they would spend the time 'tidying up' their home. and you know what - if you like chaos and mess - more power to you - but considering they show 'everything' on you tube then why not at least make an effort. or only show the 'clean' areas if you are really that opposed to cleaning. the money they waste on non-essential items they could afford to pay someone if they truly are that lazy and incapable of doing it themselves. (eg: garage shelf sitting on the garage floor for so long) and these are the same people who tell you that blueberries are sooooo expensive you guyzzzzzzz. what a bunch of lying asshats. okay - that's my rant for today (LOL!) thanks for listening -

Reactions: 18
for 2 asshats who don't work a 9 to 5 job every day and only have one child (at the moment) you would think they would spend the time 'tidying up' their home. and you know what - if you like chaos and mess - more power to you - but considering they show 'everything' on you tube then why not at least make an effort. or only show the 'clean' areas if you are really that opposed to cleaning. the money they waste on non-essential items they could afford to pay someone if they truly are that lazy and incapable of doing it themselves. (eg: garage shelf sitting on the garage floor for so long) and these are the same people who tell you that blueberries are sooooo expensive you guyzzzzzzz. what a bunch of lying asshats. okay - that's my rant for today (LOL!) thanks for listening -
They desperately need a house cleaning service but I feel like Dim is too proud.. The house of squalor look suits them though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Jenn...did you know if you remove clutter in the home, it will help minimize your anxiety?

1660753852873.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She can’t rub her belly and clean at the same time you guyzzzz.

I also think the HOA told them to paint their garage a long time ago until they finally either threatened with fines or Dim finally read a letter from their HOA hidden in their always existing giant pile of mail on their dirty kitchen counter.

No way would Dim jump into action to paint at the HOA’s first nudge. These are the same folks who can’t be bothered to pay their property tax even after the payment amount increasing after missing a few deadlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally off-topic, but I am still amazed that J is almost 3 and they still haven't added him to the logo! How freaking lazy can they be?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you follow Steve?
His wife is my DCL travel agent.

And what’s up with all the women jackets Tim buys for himself?
Being a Florida native I could see him owning a jacket or two. But his collection, from what I have seen in videos, is a lot more than that.
He is on IG. sporter5353

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally off-topic, but I am still amazed that J is almost 3 and they still haven't added him to the logo! How freaking lazy can they be?
It's been surmised it's because it would turn them into a full-fledged family channel if they removed the deceased dogs and put J. on there.

However, with J-Money Part II on the way, I'm not sure how they're going to keep up the ruse of "we've just been so busy you guyyyyyzzzz" to not put now TWO children on the logo. I mean, they need to embrace what they really are at this point.

As @Dont Call Them Creators always says, it's basically #homemovies / aka a family channel now.

Reactions: 16
As has been stated by others....
To add J$ to the TTT logo is admitting they are a FAMILY CHANNEL.

I still don’t get how live streams where they talk all about themselves most of the time, home vlogs, family updates and food mukbangs fall under a “travel channel” classification.

Reactions: 16
It's been surmised it's because it would turn them into a full-fledged family channel if they removed the deceased dogs and put J. on there.

However, with J-Money Part II on the way, I'm not sure how they're going to keep up the ruse of "we've just been so busy you guyyyyyzzzz" to not put now TWO children on the logo. I mean, they need to embrace what they really are at this point.

As @Dont Call Them Creators always says, it's basically #homemovies / aka a family channel now.
I mean..they HAVE been busy, but not the kind of busy I want to picture. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
When did they ever get the classification of being a travel channel? I feel like it’s always been homemovies with some travel.

And I’ve been going back and watching really old videos and came across this one.

B197F1B7-2A20-4C9C-9F64-67CFF551DE64.jpeg

For someone who has anxiety about driving she sure seems to have had confidence at one point to not only take her eyes off the road but to take her hands off the wheel repeatedly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just want them to add a halo over the other dead dog’s head

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.