The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they really are on the Wish (and didn't y'all say they would have left yesterday or am I wrong?), then it's kinda strange that she hasn't posted any IG stories or anything.

I mean, it's not like they've ever been worried about advertising a vacant house before in real time, so what's the difference in this case? :unsure:
They are on it. Stanny posts on her IG

Reactions: 7
Stumbled upon this gem of a comment from a Tracker Stan today…it’s an oldie but a goodie…

1660711572371.jpeg

Stuff like this makes me wonder what these people are trippin’ on…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I always felt like that kitchen could have used an island to fill all that empty space in the middle of the room.
The design of that kitchen really annoys me. That peninsula needs to be knocked out and an island added instead. They could add a nice wine fridge to the island too. They'd have room for a bigger dining room table since they insisted on turning their formal dining room area in the front of the house into yet another giant reclining couch + more of J¢'s junk area. And those cabinets are fugly and need new paint at least.

If they spent money on remodeling their home instead of yet another overpriced cuntcierge cruise, it might actually net them some extra viewers who are into home renos, instead of the same old redundant cruise tit. And then they can sell their home at a better price so they can move into a bigger uglier boxy mcmansion with tiny prison windows and dying grass and mildewed stucco since they'll need to have like 6 playrooms now for prop #2.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That part where Dim says Jackson and Buddy are going to Home Depot. Hahaha dumbass that’s what happens when you call your child by two different names all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just googling state sizes, don't ask... and while on google maps noted that there was a key framed image used to represent each state. Clicked around a bit and found some odd ones, but non more so than what google was using for Florida:

Aw, look who it is
1660713065399.png

Seriously,
:ROFLMAO:
1660713118830.png

Yeah, yeah
:unsure::oops::eek:

1660713226657.png

If you don't think this is her let me point out the stupid teenager hair ties and the strangely shaped ankles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
What even is this thumbnail? At least Dim painting the garage constipation-brown would make more sense.

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 10.13.43 PM.png

Reactions: 7
Here’s a picture of their house on Realtor.com. And, since we never get to see them, I have included pictures of clean counters (and refrigerator) and a clean pool!
I’m going to say it again.. they should have painted that garage door ages ago! How in the world did they think it looked ok.. it looks unfinished and “ply-woodsy” such a beautiful home on the OUTSIDE. It’s ashamed how ugly it is on the INSIDE.

Reactions: 8
Tim paints the garage door when it's rolled up, closes it and wonders how the fresh paint is on the inside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jenn telling J$ that the game will "startle him." I'm sure J$ has no idea what startle is and if he does it's not good to make him scared of everything. When the game popped up he was laughing and loved it. She's conditioning him to be afraid of everything like she is.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1504671

Could be a big crowd pleaser at HHN 2023!
Love this!! I laughed so hard when you put sponsored by Pampers!! 😂😂😂

Ugh Ginn is totally that useless mom who tells the teacher (or nanny in this case) to do some lesson she found on instagram. Just let the eDuCaToR do their jobs, you useless turd.
I’m surprised Jen didn’t add cleaning duties to Lynn’s long list she already has (being a bestie to Jen, “teaching J$” and making forts) Lynn does everything else a parent does. I also wouldn’t be suprised if she helps Tim with the potty training of J$. Just imagine when prop #2 comes, Ft. Pampers will be in shambles!

Going back to the live really quickly.. I forgot what they were talking about, but Jenn referred to her baby as “him” but then quickly added “or her” I wonder if that was a slip bc she’s used to talking about the first one, or do they know it’s a boy.

I know only time will tell.
I hope it’s a boy!! No one needs 2 Jen’s around. If so, Tim will have to keep track of both of their menstrual cycles! 😂

Also if you haven't wiped clean your fridge since your toddler was tall enough to stand and smear his fingerprints all over it, perhaps don't film in front of it.
View attachment 1505014
You know he always says the lighting is better there! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I read immortal is immoral. For a second how you can be immoral, but be the bestest and powerfuler at everything (great English words there).

In the home vlog a couple things irked me:

1) Pizza/take out - They admitted they had take out two days in a row. They don't even have real jobs and they are too lazy to cook. Me and my husband have real jobs just like people who read this board or retired (yay, I can't wait to be retired). We still do stuff, like, humm, clean our houses mow our lawns (unless you live in a condo), take the kids to baseball or La Crosse practice. Then still have time to cook dinner....................

2) Jackson asked if they got him anything and he asks for stuff everytime they go out someplace. Home vlog he wanted something. The Haircut vlog he wanted blocks (if I remember correctly) and they got it for him.

3) Why not do something productive with your kid. Kids his age love to get dirty or at least spending time with their parents. Why not have him him (well the best way he can help) and give him a little part of the garage door to paint? I am sure it took Tim at least two hours to paint the door. So it is not Jackson was going to hold him up. Plus it trains him to start having good listening skills. He won't be the best. But at least it is better than the stupid stuff they won't let him do.

4) I wish they'd let him start using a pencil and paper to practice his lettering vs. a tablet. He has to learn to hold one at some point.

Reactions: 9
Such a missed opportunity. They could have given him an old apron and a cute little hat, along with a paint brush. Small square in the corner of the door, in the end he could have left a small fingerprint - like we used to do when getting new sidewalks, writing our name in the cement. Sucky Parents.

I wonder if Jenn still have that bag of chicken bones she “inherited” from her mom. The clutter doesn’t surprise me, it does however, freaks me out. This is FL, who knows what’s living and growing under all that tit.
Guarantee in Ft.Pampers along with mice they have roaches too, especially with all that cardboard they have lying around! that’s perfect breeding ground for them!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I always felt like that kitchen could have used an island to fill all that empty space in the middle of the room.
But if they had an island in the kitchen, where would they sit on the floor to vlog from?? Their house is an absolute disaster, Dim’s paint job looks real bad on the garage door. Why would they not pay a local paint company to do this?!

The spending the Trackholes do just doesn’t make sense to me. They will spend $50K on vacations but not a couple hundred to get a professional to paint the garage door?? Crazy. #homemovies

• Heart
I read immortal is immoral. For a second how you can be immoral, but be the bestest and powerfuler at everything (great English words there).

In the home vlog a couple things irked me:

1) Pizza/take out - They admitted they had take out two days in a row. They don't even have real jobs and they are too lazy to cook. Me and my husband have real jobs just like people who read this board or retired (yay, I can't wait to be retired). We still do stuff, like, humm, clean our houses mow our lawns (unless you live in a condo), take the kids to baseball or La Crosse practice. Then still have time to cook dinner....................

2) Jackson asked if they got him anything and he asks for stuff everytime they go out someplace. Home vlog he wanted something. The Haircut vlog he wanted blocks (if I remember correctly) and they got it for him.

3) Why not do something productive with your kid. Kids his age love to get dirty or at least spending time with their parents. Why not have him him (well the best way he can help) and give him a little part of the garage door to paint? I am sure it took Tim at least two hours to paint the door. So it is not Jackson was going to hold him up. Plus it trains him to start having good listening skills. He won't be the best. But at least it is better than the stupid stuff they won't let him do.

4) I wish they'd let him start using a pencil and paper to practice his lettering vs. a tablet. He has to learn to hold one at some point.
I've watched these pair for years, previously tried using their videos to plan my first trip to Disneyworld in 2019 from the UK and really do not see the appeal of them!

For parents who appear to despise their own child, they're going to either create a dependance where he'll never move out and will always be around them or create rebellion when DaDdY's LiTtLe BuDdY gets to his teens - which will piss them off even more.

I just tried to watch the home vlog and had to turn it off 🤦‍♀️ the garage door looks like the :poop: they spout

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just tried to watch the home vlog and had to turn it off 🤦‍♀️ the garage door looks like the :poop: they spout

I am not sure why the HOA would want them to paint the garage door?! It does look like tit afterwards. The way it was before was fine. Makes me why now is the HOA saying something? I'd find it really funny if they came back and said, "Nah, the way the door was is better than what you painted it to. Change it back to the original or another color."

Wait, they’ve been living there for 3 years. They bought the house with that color garage door. The HOA is telling them now that they need to paint it bc the color doesn’t comply?

Wait, they’ve been living there for 3 years. They bought the house with that color garage door. The HOA is telling them now that they need to paint it bc the color doesn’t comply?
I still stand by my original guess is that they were getting notices for awhile from the HOA and only acted on it when they finally got threatened with fines.

• Heart
The garage door is that color on the listing, so it definitely has been like that since they moved in. Knowing my previous HOA and my current one, they did something to piss them off and their property is under greater scrutiny. Or they've pissed a neighbor off who is familiar with the HOA rules and they've complained about it.

I had a problem with my previous neighbors. Long story short, their teens would bring friends in between our houses and we'd find drug paraphernalia, bottles, etc. We were friends. I had nice, civil conversations for almost a year with them basically saying they need to knock it off. When they told me to f-off....I filed complaints about every little thing. I even filed complaints to the county code enforcement department because they didn't pick up their dog crap ever. I was nice, until I wasn't. Needless to say we moved.

Reactions: 15
I was just googling state sizes, don't ask... and while on google maps noted that there was a key framed image used to represent each state. Clicked around a bit and found some odd ones, but non more so than what google was using for Florida:

Aw, look who it is

Seriously,

Yeah, yeah
:unsure::oops::eek:

View attachment 1505272
If you don't think this is her let me point out the stupid teenager hair ties and the strangely shaped ankles.
It's not her. :ROFLMAO: But yeah, sure does look like her twin.

(for starters, the hair is too long)

They are on it. Stanny posts on her IG
Are there pics of them on her IG? Can you post them? She can't tell who screeshots her IG.

Yeah, doesn't make sense. I think someone mentioned it last night - sorry, can't recall who - but this Tattler spotted chips and peeling and stuff on the door.

So I wouldn't be surprised if that is what the HOA referenced (and it had nothing to do with the color) . BUT since Tim couldn't find that color anymore (or close to it), he opted for a different "approved" color and just DIY'd it rather than fork over $$$ to have a professional do it.

And, in order to cover up the fact that the real reason was that it was chipping and peeling, Tim lies - as per usual - and says the HOA thing about non-compliance. Cuz you know they always have to be the VICTIM in any situation. In this case, it's the evil HOA.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.