The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like one would tackle an outdoor painting job during August in Orlando in the morning. But that would require your wife to watch the kid.
and/or also being awake.

Gin is positively glowing, with uselessness.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why did it take for the HOA to tell them to paint the garage door. They should’ve BEEN done that. The original color is absolutely hideous. I don’t like the brown much either but I can see it matches the brown on the house.

Maybe the HOA should tell them to change those horrid floors, cabinets, and to clean up the damn place. It seems that’s the only way they would take care of their home.. someone else has to tell them!

Reactions: 8
And clean that nasty floor grout on the first floor (hint call Stanley Steemer)

Reactions: 6
So Timbo let’s Jackprop know that they have earplugs at home. Mmmh, I wonder if that’s to blockout Jenn’s whiney voice? 🤔😂

• Haha
Ginncubator and her "cravings" for the next 9 months forever until she runs out of limbs to be amputated when she gets diabetes and can't manage it on her own cause "anxiety":

That is

THAT is the original color.
What you see is Tim’s crappy paint job!!

Original color....
View attachment 1504946

.......After Tim
View attachment 1504963

The HOA will not approve THIS!
Oh tit, that was the original color? I thought he must have stripped the paint down to a weird garage door made out of plywood. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really does everything with that kid when Lyn isn’t there. She’s convinced him that editing is a 60 hour a week job and he is so stupid he believes it. Oh I shouldn’t say that, she cooks meal kits a few times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also if you haven't wiped clean your fridge since your toddler was tall enough to stand and smear his fingerprints all over it, perhaps don't film in front of it.
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 5.02.01 PM.png

• Haha
Oh tit, that was the original color? I thought he must have stripped the paint down to a weird garage door made out of plywood. 😆
If you put the address into realtor.com, you can see the original listing for the house and the door has that color in the listing.

And clean that nasty floor grout on the first floor (hint call Stanley Steemer)
I said that a while ago. That grout is a light tan color originally. We had the same tile in our old house which was built around the same time, 2005. Light tan grout. I bet if they move the couch, they'll see how gross their floors really are. J$ socks are pretty dirty when they are playing the game on the floor.

I thought he must have stripped the paint down to a weird garage door made out of plywood. 😆
😂😆😂
Tim stripping the original paint??
He is not going to do anything that requires more work him. Slap a coat of paint over the original color and be done with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenn always speaks to J$ like a drunk aunt meeting her nephew for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those X’s on the garage door are starting to warp and the whole thing probably needs to be replaced. He’s just putting lipstick on a pig. And now he’s doing it to his garage door too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Going back to the live really quickly.. I forgot what they were talking about, but Jenn referred to her baby as “him” but then quickly added “or her” I wonder if that was a slip bc she’s used to talking about the first one, or do they know it’s a boy.

I know only time will tell.
The saddest part is she could have edited that out or did another take and spliced it together. Why leave it in if she just let the cat out of the bag?

My guess is she is resigned herself internally that it is another boy.

Do they literally have trash cans full of styrofoam just sitting in their garage collecting dust?
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 5.11.34 PM.png

Whatever happened to that fancy Jeep J¢ rode all of 2 times? Somewhere in the pile of Pampers boxes and broken toys in the garage?

• Wow
  • Sick
Do they literally have trash cans full of styrofoam just sitting in their garage collecting dust?
View attachment 1505019

Whatever happened to that fancy Jeep J¢ rode all of 2 times? Somewhere in the pile of Pampers boxes and broken toys in the garage?
This looks like recycling bins for styrofoam specifically. I think in Florida you can recycle styrofoam at Publix which is nice. Looks like they ain’t been in a while though… is anyone surprised? Not a chance.

That is

THAT is the original color.
What you see is Tim’s crappy paint job!!

Original color....
View attachment 1504946

.......After Tim
View attachment 1504963

The HOA will not approve THIS!
Lmao idk what all Tim did for this job, just going by posts here. Hes going to end up wishing he just got a new door. No primer, just painting over the old. Did he even wash it? That paint is going to crack and peel in no time. You're still going to see the old color in between the panels when it goes up and down and look terrible.

The things they waste massive amounts of money on versus the things they scimp on is so ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I said that a while ago. That grout is a light tan color originally. We had the same tile in our old house which was built around the same time, 2005. Light tan grout. I bet if they move the couch, they'll see how gross their floors really are. J$ socks are pretty dirty when they are playing the game on the floor.
Yes, it’s a light tan. Not dark brown. So gross!!!!

I wonder if Jenn still have that bag of chicken bones she “inherited” from her mom. The clutter doesn’t surprise me, it does however, freaks me out. This is FL, who knows what’s living and growing under all that tit.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't it be funny if their "weird" neighbor who was doing yardwork that one day that they bitched about on their live show was the one who reported their ugly garage door to the HOA?

Their outdated house is about as appealing as the outdated style and decor of the Roy Disney suite.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.