The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new Tracker Thread, this one is courtesy of @JL7791

Are the Trackers on another vacation right now?

Rumors are they are on The Disney Wish.

Universal released all the information regarding HHN while Dim doesn't have a chance to monetize someone elses work and creativity.

What will they experience next for the "First Time" again?
Thanks, but it was really @Quasimodo who should get credit!

i guess my title was too raunchy? ding dang
I thought it was great!

Reactions: 4
I get they are recycling bc it looks good on paper, but is it really recycling if all the crap just sits in their house?

Reactions: 6
Sorry in advanced for bringing up yesterday's video but I just saw it because I was curious about Tim's take on White Castle.

I found it a annoying that he started shitting on White Castle before he even went. There's nothing wrong with disliking it and it's hilarious to point out the "drunk" nature of it but don't go if you go in thinking you won't like it. Saying people would like it mainly for nostalgia is just weird. There are people who enjoy it and that's fine too. Not even defending it because I love it or anything.

I think the main reason it annoyed me was because I've seen his palette and anyone who eats the way he does (at least for videos) has no business shitting on other junk food.

There wasn't even a reason to go if he didn't think it was going to be good. That location is over a year old and Adam and Craig (among others) made much more relevant and positive videos a while ago. They must be starved for content if they think there was anything to gain from that.

I've watched a handful of their videos since I decided to check them out again and I got to say, their energy is getting really negative. They're complaining about everything, making veiled comments, and just seem generally unhappy. I don't think they should be all pollyanna but this seems a bit ridiculous.

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if something didn't happen to their channel in near future. Maybe they need a break or try to find happiness.

Reactions: 23
I found it a annoying that he started shitting on White Castle before he even went. There's nothing wrong with disliking it and it's hilarious to point out the "drunk" nature of it but don't go if you go in thinking you won't like it. Saying people would like it mainly for nostalgia is just weird. There are people who enjoy it and that's fine too. Not even defending it because I love it or anything.

There wasn't even a reason to go if he didn't think it was going to be good. That location is over a year old and Adam and Craig (among others) made much more relevant and positive videos a while ago. They must be starved for content if they think there was anything to gain from that.
Except he already had it in 2016 with Jenn and Adam the Woo up north.

So this wasn't his "first" visit to White Castle. He knew what it was going to be like, and taste like. He already ate it before.

He's a dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I found the rules for Tim's HOA. These are the rules for painting and garage doors. ARB is architectural review board
which is a committee of 3 homeowners from the community.

EXTERIOR PAINT COLORS • Exterior paint colors of the main body, trim, and door of all structures must be approved by the ARB and must conform to the applicable color scheme found in the preapproved Color Books. • Color Schemes must be followed in full. No substitutions, revisions or deviations, even from other approved colors contained in the Color Books. • Single Family Homes may choose any Color Scheme located in any of the Color Books, with the exception of Windsor Single Family Homes, who must choose a Color Scheme in the Windsor Single Family Color Book Only. • Exterior paint color on a home may not be the same as the exterior paint color on a home next door or across the street from such home unless approved by the ARB. • Repainting with the original exterior paint color must be approved by the ARB. • Color Books are available in the HOA manager’s office and are subject to change.

Garage Doors must match the standard style for the Community

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think he said FISK as in Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin. I was surprised that he knew his name.
You’re right! I rewatched that part and he said Fisk. Still stand by my theory he hasn’t watched the Daredevil series- he just reads the forums.

Reactions: 7
Ut-oh. Dev has a HHN update, Trackers are painting the garage door.

Still nothing from either of them in instagram. I wonder if they seriously thought about my comment about someone robbing their house when they put out where they are?

It looks like they are missing the MNSSHP media event too. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know she has a thing for orange - but I would NEVER return to a stylist who did this to my hair. #yourhairdresserhatesyou

2022-08-16 (2).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Boy those 3 unwell with all their burner accounts were at it again with the downvotes... 🤪

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 8.12.28 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Anyone care to share what neighborhood they live in? We are currently looking for a house in the Orlando suburbs and it would 100% be my luck I’d find a house in the same place (could have some good stories though)
ALSO, I took my kids hotel hopping/pin trading to all the hotels on property today…I was talking to a very friendly cOnCiErGe worker at the Rivera while my kids looked at the pins and asked if they had a hidden Mickey scavenger hunt (they do not) and for some reason I said “oh ok just wanted to check cuz Tim Tracker did a scavenger hunt at the Wilderness Lodge a long time ago yada yada…” and this super sweet man, looked at me, did a half smile and said “you know ‘we don’t talk about Bruno?’ We don’t talk about the Trackers here (wink)”
I almost died laughing 😂 touchè my friend

Edited to add: I took both my kids MYSELF (no nanny🫢) hopping all around Disney and Springs while my husband was at his full time job and still managed to keep our temp house clean, make dinner, do laundry, dishes and tend to our 4 pets. The audacity I know!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I always felt like that kitchen could have used an island to fill all that empty space in the middle of the room.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.