The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim gives us such riveting thoughts as "He wishes he knew how kids brains work"

LMFAO

Useless Ginn couldn't even go with Dim and J$ to buy paint.

Looks like the Chevy made it inside the garage in addition to the annex wing of Ft. Pampers.

View attachment 1504442
I wonder if the HOA made them put that car in there. They probably had a laundry list of complaints but only chose to share one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, Universal have released all the houses and scare zone details.
Surprise, surprise, not an old haunted cinema mentioned.
Mans a bleeping know it all who knows jack tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is their HOA as lazy as they are? Why has it taken so long to determine their garage door was the wrong color? That’s so weird.
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense....the only thing I can think of is that the HOA updated permitted colors/stains and the Slackers were told previously but ignored all the correspondence they received with regards to it, and only took action when they were most likely threatened with fines.

Reactions: 19
So, Universal have released all the houses and scare zone details.
Surprise, surprise, not an old haunted cinema mentioned.
Mans a bleeping know it all who knows jack tit.
To be fair, that would be the Tribute Store, not a house or a scare zone. All the goofy ass vloggers are saying the same lol.

Reactions: 7
Is their HOA as lazy as they are? Why has it taken so long to determine their garage door was the wrong color? That’s so weird.
Or…maybe they’ve got a new HOA representative, who also happens to be a member of the Unwell 3? Just think of the the trolling possibilities!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense....the only thing I can think of is that the HOA updated permitted colors/stains and the Slackers were told previously but ignored all the correspondence they received with regards to it, and only took action when they were most likely threatened with fines.
Or the entire neighborhood is out to SABOTAGE them because they are pregnant again! That would be their logic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I suspect it's this. They were asked to repaint a while ago and now they've been threatened with consequences. Really Tim, you've lived in FL your entire life and you decide to paint your garage door at 2pm in the middle of August? Why does rain confuse these people so much?

The game kind of pissed me off. If J$ asks for something do they really just run right to the store and try to find it? Then magically Tim has the game, so they must have ordered it next day from Amazon. Then Tim is micromanaging J$ putting the dinosaur in the game? Let the kid figure it out!!! Then jump cut---all the pieces are in the game and the timer isn't even halfway done. Right, he really is a baby genius, I forgot!

The letter S part. Stanny has been working on letters with J$. I don't see any of the other letters posted on the wall like Jenn said they were going to do. J$--perform for the camera!!! What begins with the letter S??? H!!!!! Yea, they must have forgotten to rehearse that bit. Stanny, J$, Stanny begins with the letter S. Baby genius, I tell you!!!

Disclaimer: I mean this in no possible way criticizing J$. He is a normal 2 1/2 year old. His parents just have him on this super high pedestal and I find it incredibly annoying. His parents absolutely suck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If they really are on the Wish (and didn't y'all say they would have left yesterday or am I wrong?), then it's kinda strange that she hasn't posted any IG stories or anything.

I mean, it's not like they've ever been worried about advertising a vacant house before in real time, so what's the difference in this case? :unsure:
Prolly worried neighbors will steal their water. Hi Jenn!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sometimes when a homeowner receives multiple citations or warnings from the HOA, they'll start really nitpicking the homeowner over every little thing. I'm wondering if they had a ton of complaints/warnings and so now they're the focus of the HOA's wrath for a bit until they start 100% complying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s upsetting how obsessed they are with showing off how smart and talented Buddy is. He’s constantly being told to write this or show the people that or what’s the Chinese number for whatever and most of the time he doesn’t follow thru. Hahaha.

It was also annoying how much they had to prep and warn Buddy about the Perfection jump scare. And of course Dim couldn’t help but help him with the pieces. If there was that much prepping for a game I can’t imagine the rigmarole they went thru before Mine Train or Haunted Mansion.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Dim: the biggest thing I have to accomplish this weekend is painting my garage door.

Wow, Dim, that's it, huh? Maybe while you paint the door you could get your lazy turd of a wife to clean up all the empty plastic 'spicy water' bottles, clear the kitchen counters and dining room table, throw away some of the Ft Pampers mice high-rise towers... Will we get another home vlog where the Bojos run around like chickens with their heads cut off as they "chaotically" pack for the cruise they've known is coming up since months ago?

"We take care ___ a little home project."
Jenn talking about herself in the 3rd person. "lol"!
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.13.42 PM.png

Ugh, there's like a whole generation of future man-children out there named Jackson/Jaxon/Jaxxxxxxon/Jaxson 🤢
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.14.16 PM.png

She just pasted this list from Dim's White Castle vlog yesterday:
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.19.49 PM.png

WATCH US GIVE BIRTH AND PRETEND TO BE PARENTS, DAMN IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know if every video is going to have a mention of the after-effects of their crappy meals then perhaps that might clue them in on something. But it won’t.

Reactions: 9
The flamingo lives!
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.24.58 PM.png

Filming while driving again. With a toddler in the car. bleeping turd. Nothing you have to say is important enough to be filming and driving at the same time. Imagine these two trying to discipline J¢ and Prop #2 to not use their phones while driving when they're old enough to do that. "duck you egg and sperm donors, you film all the time while driving!"
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.27.52 PM.png

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.