The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newest video is
Pw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.reactiongifs.com%2fr%2fdlk.gif
! I truly understand having a child, playing & teaching- that parent thang but why in the hell is that all they do with him is play? Another new toy? And ole Timmeh, nickel to a dime you knew that garage door was the wrong color all along- bet that wasn't the first time you were informed. Is it me or am I cornfused with their so disorganized lifestyle of the wannbes? Jenn, get rid of that damn backpack! Stop complaining about having to paint, gee wiz is that so far beneath you? Give me a damn break!

Reactions: 16
Thought all of you would enjoy this! Some of these parents sound like a familiar couple 🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh Ginn is totally that useless mom who tells the teacher (or nanny in this case) to do some lesson she found on instagram. Just let the eDuCaToR do their jobs, you useless turd.

Reactions: 20
The game kind of pissed me off. If J$ asks for something do they really just run right to the store and try to find it? Then magically Tim has the game, so they must have ordered it next day from Amazon. Then Tim is micromanaging J$ putting the dinosaur in the game? Let the kid figure it out!!! Then jump cut---all the pieces are in the game and the timer isn't even halfway done. Right, he really is a baby genius, I forgot!
He did say thank you though!

Reactions: 9
Ginn: "I got some 'flau-duhs'. And no one around here knows how to make queso the right way". Ok Jarenn. 🥴

Look at this bleeping mess. All of it. YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS WALKING WADDLING POTATO IN LAKE NONA. Also, muscle tanks are NOT your friend.
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.38.17 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ginn: "I got some 'flau-duhs'. And no one around here knows how to make queso the right way". Ok Jarenn. 🥴

Look at this bleeping mess. All of it. YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS WALKING POTATO IN LAKE NONA. Also, muscle tanks are NOT your friend.
View attachment 1504704
I'm surprised there even is that much mess when they're never bleeping there.

Reactions: 16
What is that orange tit on the door? I bet that’s what they got in trouble for.

If I was living near the Trackers, I would want an HOA making them keep their house up. Remember their Sanford house exterior

Reactions: 13
What is that orange tit on the door? I bet that’s what they got in trouble for.

If I was living near the Trackers, I would want an HOA making them keep their house up. Remember their Sanford house exterior
Misread that as 'orange tit IN the door' and immediately thought of Jenn. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is still the same high-rise tower for the Ft Pampers generational mice family from last home vlog, right?
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.45.19 PM.png

Their dining room table is mostly now plastic bags full of junk.
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.52.47 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Watched the video have some thoughts:

I shuddered when Jenn said flowduhs.
Did y’all know they only eat at home during the week? They only eat out on the weekend and the Tijuana flats was a “special meal”. Fast forward to the next day, they ordered Pizza Hut because Jenn had cravings.
Speaking of cravings Jenn no longer wants raw vegetables with ranch. That was her first craving, her second is pizza.
Tim regretted eating pizza(but not White Castle)
To all you Marvel fans- Tim isn’t a Marvel fan. If anything he reads fan forums off the internet. He stated Iron Fist was in Hawkeye( It was Kingpin) and Matt Murdoch was just joining the MCU( he joined years ago). Also he kept asking questions about the MCU. Thought you knew Tim.
Jackson asked for a pop up game while they were out, so Tim took a detour to get him the game. Jackson also wanted something new to play with so Tim made him a new fort. He didn’t help clean up the beans when asked. Nice parenting you two.
I think that’s it…

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This is still the same high-rise tower for the Ft Pampers generational mice family from last home vlog, right?
View attachment 1504734

View attachment 1504765
So...basically their entire house is now just a two-story storage unit that they happen to sleep at from time to time. :rolleyes:

I simply cannot get over how they both can live in such filth and chaos with so much bleeping tit EVERYWHERE. 🐭

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Did y’all know they only eat at home during the week? They only eat out on the weekend and the Tijuana flats was a “special meal”. Fast forward to the next day, they ordered Pizza Hut because Jenn had cravings.
Speaking of cravings Jenn no longer wants raw vegetables with ranch. That was her first craving, her second is pizza.
To all you Marvel fans- Tim isn’t a Marvel fan. If anything he reads fan forums off the internet. He stated Iron Fist was in Hawkeye( It was Kingpin) and Matt Murdoch was just joining the MCU( he joined years ago). Also he kept asking questions about the MCU. Thought you knew Tim.
Jackson asked for a pop up game while they were out, so Tim took a detour to get him the game. Jackson also wanted something new to play with so Tim made him a new fort. He didn’t help clean up the beans when asked. Nice parenting you two.
I think that’s it…
I think he said FISK as in Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin. I was surprised that he knew his name.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1504734

View attachment 1504765
How can they stand to live like that, let alone show it to the internet? I would be hanging my head in shame if my house looked like that. Especially if I didn’t have a job and sat at home all day (except to pop over to the theme parks to film here and there). These are 40 year olds who still live like they just recently left mom and dad’s house and don’t know how to function on their own. Maybe after they run Lyn off they can hire a nanny who also cleans (if there’s still time for that after tending to Jenn, J$, and Replacement Baby.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Going back to the live really quickly.. I forgot what they were talking about, but Jenn referred to her baby as “him” but then quickly added “or her” I wonder if that was a slip bc she’s used to talking about the first one, or do they know it’s a boy.

I know only time will tell.

Reactions: 10
The world's most useless toddler barrier to the office where Ginn scrolls instagram for hours instead of editing is just hanging out permanently in the hallway, cool.
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 2.55.20 PM.png

J¢ wants some of the rotten potato's pizza, and she says he needs to eat his oh-so-healthy redundant meal of pasta again as she takes to attempting to feed him. While he stares at his tablet, as usual.
Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 3.00.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 3.01.08 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ugh Ginn is totally that useless mom who tells the teacher (or nanny in this case) to do some lesson she found on instagram. Just let the eDuCaToR do their jobs, you useless turd.
Sounds more like Dim since he knows best about everything. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think that’s it…
It's hilarious how much he's gotten wrong over the years about Marvel/the MCU despite being a self-professed fan. I remember him saying before how Cosmic Rewind is based on the events of Endgame. Anyone else miss the giant bleeping Celestial in EG?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.