The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guyzzzzz , I can’t believe it but Jenn Tracker blocked me on Instagram. Little does she know I have another 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That doesn't seem like much to be honest.

9 hours over 4 days isn't that much at all.
For normal people it isn't. I just meant GinnyEatingFor2 will take months to get through it all. She even prefaced it with "It's A LOT you guyzzzz"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn said it took her 87 hours to shower because of the low water pressure. I think it wasn't so much the water pressure but the amount of square footage and dirt/grease to scrub off.

Why does she always talk about certain things like she's the first one to think about it and then wants to act like an infomercial mother teresa?

"Teachers don't get paid very much and sometimes they even have to buy their own supplies *tells stans to donate to amazon wishlists but doesn't mention herself donating*."
"I worked in the food service industry so I know the servers work soooooo hard you guyzzzzz they don't see their family for monnnnths so we give them big tips."

Most of us with functioning brains and hearts are quite aware of that, but thank you for stating "no duh" virtue-signaling bullshit.

Also, why is she in hospital scrubs? 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 1.33.49 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They were talking about the beauty services and called an esthetician an "anesthetician". 😆 Does Mickey administer the propofol himself before he waxes your brows?! Is that an extra cost? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They got J$'s hopes up about doing something, and then he wasn't tall enough to do it...
(rhetorical response)
Re: height requirements
Timbo and Dejennerate are idiots!
Just because J$ is tall enough does not mean he WANTS to do that activity. Nor is he physically, emotionally and mentally equipped to participate/ride that activity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ginn said the slide entrance to the kid's club was a con because J¢ was only able to use it during open house and whined about not being able to go on it at other times and she's annoyed with Disney for having to make her be a parent and try to explain to him why he can't. Wahhhhhhhh, what an inconvenience! I thought the kid was a baby Einstein anyway so he should be able to understand. He's also the "most polite 2-year-old in the world", so obviously he understands rules and why he isn't allowed to use the slide.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Stanny Lyndsay went with them.
I keep wondering....
Where does Stanny Lynn stay on all these cruises?

Did she stay with Tim’s parents on the Fantasy?
Tim: “I’m already paying for their room. We’ll just stick Lynn in with them”

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ginn said it took her 87 hours to shower because of the low water pressure. I think it wasn't so much the water pressure but the amount of square footage and dirt/grease to scrub off.

Why does she always talk about certain things like she's the first one to think about it and then wants to act like an infomercial mother teresa?

"Teachers don't get paid very much and sometimes they even have to buy their own supplies *tells stans to donate to amazon wishlists but doesn't mention herself donating*."
"I worked in the food service industry so I know the servers work soooooo hard you guyzzzzz they don't see their family for monnnnths so we give them big tips."

Most of us with functioning brains and hearts are quite aware of that, but thank you for stating "no duh" virtue-signaling bullshit.

Also, why is she in hospital scrubs? 🥴
View attachment 1512404
How the hell did she have time to work in food service while she was a key holder in retail and sand blasting juke boxes???? This would be a great topic for her Jenn Does (Sh)It channel that she hasn’t touched in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.