The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you two- the reason Jackson woke up at 3am and wouldn't go back to sleep because he already had 18 hours of sleep that day!! Believe it or not, there's only so much sleep that a child needs in a 24 hour period.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ginn didn't like any of the Wish Merch...except for a "handful of things"

IT WAS TOO "GAUDY" FOR HER

"We don't do indoor dining"

Except when it's on a cruise because the pandemic doesn't exist when you are on water or in space.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On this live, is Dim stoned or drunk? He is so drab! The ogre of lake nona looking a hot mess for sure

Reactions: 13
LMFAO

Dim didn't run the 5K at Castaway Cay because they didn't have any medals to give out.

Dim wants to do quick weekend cruises to reach "Platinum" status.

Ginn "You cannot cruise if you are 6 months pregnant or if you have a child less than 6 months old"

ONLY IF THEY HAD FAMILY WHO LIVED LOCALLY WHO COULD WATCH THEIR MIRACLE PROPS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
LMFAO

Dim didn't run the 5K at Castaway Cay because they didn't have any medals to give out.

Dim wants to do quick weekend cruises to reach "Platinum" status.
Lmao he even had his "running shorts" :sick: :sick: :sick:

3 more cruises for Platinum...they don't even know what the Platinum perks are FFS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
One of these days if they keep doing all these Live Shows they're going to go at each other or say something ignorant to their stans because they can't take criticism and we'll all be here for it! They can't stand each other and when it's Live, they can't edit out any of their BS
Agree…that’s why I personally think only the lives have any entertainment value. The Trackers have created this fake image & they will not be able to remember all the lies and keep up the act. I‘m thinking they will have to weigh the fact that lives are easy to do (lazy) vs. the possibility that something could be exposed.

Reactions: 15
Someone else is doing yard work during their live!! 😂😂 You can hear it. Is their neighborhood sick of them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You guyzzzz I thought they were BFFs with that Nassau couple (who I keep wanting to call DizNuts). But they couldn’t be bothered, no surprise, to get off the ship. They really are so great at maintaining fake friendships.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We got a taste of that with the last live when they got to talking about putting ads in and generally sounded pretty done...all while broadcasting without their knowing. Cue looks of 0_0 and insisting they never said anything incriminating. Hope we get something like that down the line but even spicier.

Reactions: 15
You guyzzzz I thought they were BFFs with that Nassau couple (who I keep wanting to call DizNuts). But they couldn’t be bothered, no surprise, to get off the ship. They really are so great at maintaining fake friendships.
Dim figured he could get chicken tendies on the boat, so he didn't need to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
J$ didn't go to the nursery BECAUSE HE AIN'T POTTY TRAINED.

JUST SAY IT GINNBO
The nursery takes kids in diapers.
Parents must supply all necessary items like diapers, change of clothes and any personal items for naps (bottles, blankets. pacifier, etc.)
THEY are just cheapskates, not wanting to pay the $4.50 per 1/2 hour!
PLUS reservations are required, no drop ins accepted.
And we know how great they are at planning!

Reactions: 11
What the duck is the point of this live?

We went on this amazing ship most regular Joes will never go on, we can't believe all the ungrateful media aholes and early cruisers who complained about it before now, but also here are all the things we didn't like and were not thrilled by... but make sure you handsomely tip your wait staff because they work so hard (only Jenn recognizes this 😒), but don't expect bedtime pizza, the race doesn't have medals so who cares, spaces are small, Star Wars bar isn't as nice as the Star Cruiser, and my kid's nap is more important than the operation of the ship's horns.

• Haha
  • Heart
NINE hours of raw footage????? LMFAOOOOO. They'll never get these vlogs out.

• Haha
These two eat and think about food more than a bunch of really high college kids smoking some potent pot. There’s no reason you need to have a midnight “piece of” pizza or cookies every other hour.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.