The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"there was this band who were amazing"
"what were they called?"
"I don't know"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
"Our number 2 of the 5 ships" I bet it was (full of) your number 2.

The Tim Tracker #90: The world is our number 2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha Ginn points to the screen to get a comment deleted and there's a whole kafuffle because Dim puts a different comment on the screen and she thinks Dim forgot to delete the comment. 01:38

1660933791759.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ginn can't drink wine anymore so clearly she's turned to whine to get by.

They've been on some 50 vacations since COVID and yet they're still pessimistic about everything because these vacations clearly aren't fixing their personal issues, no matter how much money they throw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They're in for a rude awakening if he ever actually ends up going to school. That's when they'll realise their precious wunderkind is painfully average. Gonna duck him up rewarding him for just existing too. If he ends up underperforming in class or being mediocre, he'll have his teachers in one ear and them all EMMA GUUUUUUUURD BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU DESERVE A REWARD JUST FOR BEING YOUUUUU in the other.
And their dumb asses will probably be those idiot parents who go up to the school raising hell for teachers not treating J the same way they do

Reactions: 14
So I just had 2 glasses of sherry, thought I deserved it. I forgot to mention, the first thing, can't remember what it was now, that I brought up, her face some seconds later, when she saw it, was priceless. Her eyebrows shot up, and it looked like she was going to burst into tears. The most 'legitimate' expression I've seen from any past 'emotional' issues she's brought up.
I almost felt sorry for her, but then I remembered she 'shadowbanned' me for no real reason, and the feeling soon passed.😉
BTW I was surprised to see that no other 'Tattlers' were on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I just had 2 glasses of sherry, thought I deserved it. I forgot to mention, the first thing, can't remember what it was now, that I brought up, her face some seconds later, when she saw it, was priceless. Her eyebrows shot up, and it looked like she was going to burst into tears. The most 'legitimate' expression I've seen from any past 'emotional' issues she's brought up.
I almost felt sorry for her, but then I remembered she 'shadowbanned' me for no real reason, and the feeling soon passed.😉
BTW I was surprised to see that no other 'Tattlers' were on there.
We are all shadow banned I expect.

Reactions: 15
I am SO SO SO behind. You guys are just too fast.

faster than Jenn’s consumption of calories

I’m back on the White Castle vlog…

at exactly 22:00 Tim moans out loud “uhhhhhhhhh ohhh yes they USBs on the side of all of the tables”

first of all, what the duck? Who consistently gets THAT excited over USB ports? Second of all, doesn’t matter Tim because you won’t eat inside anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am SO SO SO behind. You guys are just too fast.

faster than Jenn’s consumption of calories

I’m back on the White Castle vlog…

at exactly 22:00 Tim moans out loud “uhhhhhhhhh ohhh yes they USBs on the side of all of the tables”

first of all, what the duck? Who consistently gets THAT excited over USB ports? Second of all, doesn’t matter Tim because you won’t eat inside anyway…
They're just USB ports, Tim, not gloryholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dim: "Apparently it wasn't my first time eating White Castle. When we were out in California we tried it with Adam"
Gin: "It's hard to keep up with what we have and haven't done"

useless-you-are.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Weren't they sponsored by Anker for a headphone video? Anker makes a ton of power banks as well. No need to ever plugin to some janky public USB port.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.