The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shhh. It’s only been 30 minutes from the time jackson and Tim woke up, ate breakfast, watched TV, played, had a snack, learned a bit, played some more, attended his garden, played some more, did something educational, potty timer went off 3 times and Jenn walking up to have lunch with her family. Only 30 minutes.
She was almost practically bed-ridden even before she procreated again, but from now on she'll just use the excuse that she's pregnant for sleeping 12 hours a day. I don't think she realizes some people work full-time jobs until pretty close to their due date. After she gives birth, she'll keep using post-pregnancy as an excuse for sleeping for 12 hours even when Prop #2 is 5 years old.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think they’d waste the gender reveal on a cruise video. They need a separate video to garner as many views as possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yea Jenn did a cooking tutorial! I learned so much about melting zucchini, and how light and summery it is 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How many videos is this now where they ate something and needed to visit the commode? 💩
Maybe we need a new score sheet to count how many times they mention using the bathroom, Tim, Jenn, potty training mention for Jackson….

As much as they go on vacations, why do they not have toiletry bags full of pretty much everything they need? Would cut a lot of worry about what you might be forgetting! And we have certain items that we pretty much only use for vacations or cruising and just keep it altogether (ie - towel clips, certain beach hats, magnetic hooks for the walls, etc). For being a “travel channel,” they are really pretty bad at it. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vaccinating J$ is one of a the few parenting choices I think the Trackers have done right. That said, the booster is not approved for his age group so I'm confused about this talk of a third shot.
the vaccine Jackson got is three doses, it’s not a booster

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why they need to tell us about Jackson’s shots at all. Can you imagine having footage of your mom and dad talking with great seriousness about you getting your second measles shot. I mean what riveting material

Reactions: 13
Did that moron just say playing with Legos is thee most stressful thing he's ever done? Seriously timbo you and ginny 5 dinners need help.

Love how all of a sudden we are eating 2 meals that have veggies. Tell me you read tattle.life without telling me

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The Trackers will potty train J$ when he no longer fits into the biggest pull-ups size. Even then I wouldn't put it past them to buy adult diapers for him. They're just that lazy.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wait, a “dry” grilled cheese sandwich is better for you than a buttered one on the stove? He seriously thinks that? How bad does that taste.

Reactions: 11
The Trackers will potty train J$ when he no longer fits into the biggest pull-ups size. Even then I wouldn't put it past them to buy adult diapers for him. They're just that lazy.
I was just gonna say nah, they'll just upgrade to adult diapers. He'll be 5 or 6 walking around like the kid in the Tik Tok video that's been going around that walks up to his mom and slaps a diaper and wipes on the table and tells her she needs to change him because he's tired of sitting in a pissy diaper.

• Sick
She needs to take some time management PD classes.

"PD" stands for "professional development", Ginn. Something those of us who want to improve our skills invest time into. I know, it's a totally foreign concept.

That might be the box for it - they need to make sure the great-great-great-great-grandchildren of their original mouse dwellers have new homes to move into, so thoughtful of them.

The toaster is in the dark corner.
View attachment 1510080
Maybe another appliance. Whatever it is looks metal and has a cord coming out the back.

Reactions: 7
She needs to take some time management PD classes.

"PD" stands for "professional development", Ginn. Something those of us who want to improve our skills invest time into. I know, it's a totally foreign concept.

That might be the box for it - they need to make sure the great-great-great-great-grandchildren of their original mouse dwellers have new homes to move into, so thoughtful of them.

The toaster is in the dark corner.
View attachment 1510080
Jembo looks like half man/woman

The next title should be #90 gender reveal while sailing on the wish high seas with cuntcreige

Reactions: 5
How is sitting down for an hour+ live when you have so much to do easier than having a video queued and ready to post?

Playing Disney Magic Kingdom.
This popped up.
With imagination it applies to the Bojokes.

E377C751-BDD8-401F-9705-B252C71F8B13.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe another appliance. Whatever it is looks metal and has a cord coming out the back.
They are so lazy I bet they just bought a new one instead of cleaning the burnt flesh of their miracle child off the old one.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I had a pulmonary embolism at 28 after my second vaccine, so maybe I am biased. It happened two days after the vaccine. I am on blood thinners as result (rivoraboxan and had to use subcutaneous injections for a month).
I get your hesitancy. My uncle got Gino Beret from a tetanus vaccine. Sometimes reactions are so random.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.