The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when Dim had COVID, he wore a decent mask. They know they exist. But now theyā€™re back to the (with Omicron) uselsss cloth masks. Why. Jesus make it make sense.

That house is disgusting. Theyā€™re clearly too lazy to clean it. Hire a housekeeper. Theyā€™re clearly w too parent or educate J and they did hire Stanny Lean. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 17
So when Dim had COVID, he wore a decent mask. They know they exist. But now theyā€™re back to the (with Omicron) uselsss cloth masks. Why. Jesus make it make sense.
They probably only wash their masks every few months. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They probably only wash their masks every few months. :sick:
I meanā€¦. šŸ¤£ does anyone wash their mask after each use anymore? Not me scrambling to find a mask in the compartment of my car before entering somewhere that requires it. šŸ˜… maybe Iā€™m calling myself out on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate defending them, but we are cruising in September on Royal Caribbean. They just liftedmost of their testing requirements, so I donā€™t have to worry about this anymore. However, the past few months, more and more places are charging for COVID testing - especially if you say itā€™s for travel purposes like a cruise. The cheapest way todo testing for cruising is what they did with the online tests with a doctor proctoring the test. However, because you have to test within like 48 hours of cruising and unvaccinated (and maybe kids?) have to have a PCR test, you have to go ask for one that is done in the short turn around time, leading you to have to pay $100+ at most locations now. Again, I only know this because we are cruising soon and it was a hot topic until a few weeks ago when testing was mostly stopped.

Walgreens is $128 for a test for travel now.
View attachment 1510498
Or you can just say you've been exposed and bam, free test with insurance. And it's not even a lie in their case with how much they're put in public.

I'm not paying for a covid test, and especially not $130-175, when they're still widely available with my health insurance I pay for. I don't care how unethical it may be.

Reactions: 11
Is that why they donā€™t take J$ for his annual check up?

šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Why bother going to a doctor when all the Stans have medical degrees and can give out advice for free on the internets?? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

J$ is "SO ADVANCED" for his age omg you guyzzz. He's already starting to have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and be pre diabetic like a 45 year old because of all of the garbage food that his so called parents have been feeding him all his life!

Who needs fresh blueberries??? Nah, Uncrustables are basically the same thing.

šŸ–•šŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or you can just say you've been exposed and bam, free test with insurance. And it's not even a lie in their case with how much they're put in public.

I'm not paying for a covid test, and especially not $130-175, when they're still widely available with my health insurance I pay for. I don't care how unethical it may be.
The issue is that the test has to be done within 48 hours of the cruise.When you say you are getting it done because of exposure, you arenā€™t guaranteed that you will get results within the 48 hours. The one you are paying for gets you the results usually within just a few hours. You can do OnPoint like they did, which involves a Zoom call and a doctor watching you do a rapid test. Itā€™s quite cheap and, if you have the free tests from the govt, itā€™s even cheaper. But if you donā€™t do that, then you have to go get the PCR test that comes back in a couple of hours, which is the expensive one. I am not sure what the rules are for kids with the tests. Maybe they are saying he had to get it done because he was considered ā€œunvaccinatedā€ since he didnā€™t get his 3rd vaccine? If you are unvaccinated andgoing on a cruise, you cannot do the rapid test proctored by the doctor over a Zoom callā€¦you have to get a PCR test and have to pay because of needing the results quickly. Most of the cruise lines have ended required testing for vaccinated people, but Disney hasnā€™t.

Reactions: 6
They have been potty training for months now. What the hell?!

They are so inconsistent.

Iā€™m assuming the night diapers are so they donā€™t wake him in the middle of the night to pee. They canā€™t interrupt his sleep šŸ™„

Thatā€™s not how any of this works. Iā€™ve only potty trained one.. a girl. They say girls are easier but idk. Like most of you, I literally took a week off work (single mom) stayed home for a few days and knocked it out after about a day and a half. I just continued to wake her up in the middle of the night to avoid accidents for a while.
Iā€™ve potty trained 1 completely and have 2 in the process now, my oldest took it and ran with it, had maybe 4 accidents and most happened at night, my younger boy is stubborn heā€™s good during the day but is having a hard time at night and my fiancĆ©e and I do the same thing, we go in periodically at night to make him go potty. My youngest a girl sheā€™s doing well, but weā€™ve just started with her, she likes to sit on the big girl potty and go like mommy is what she tells us. Lol. I donā€™t understand why they are so inconsistent with J$ if they kept up with it heā€™d be trained by now! I can understand using the night time pull-ups or whatever because a change in his norm could cause accidents however thatā€™s part of how they learn!

Reactions: 7
I meanā€¦. šŸ¤£ does anyone wash their mask after each use anymore? Not me scrambling to find a mask in the compartment of my car before entering somewhere that requires it. šŸ˜… maybe Iā€™m calling myself out on this one.
I work for a medical clinic and still do this! Iā€™ve learned to grab a stack of our surgical masks and throw them in the glove box or my backpack I carry to work with me so I have one everyday! šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 7
The whole mask thing really doesn't make sense when you consider the source:

Not only are N95s the concierge of masks, but they're disposable, thus no effort (like washing) required. This should be right up their poop shoot.

Reactions: 16
The whole mask thing really doesn't make sense when you consider the source:

Not only are N95s the concierge of masks, but they're disposable, thus no effort (like washing) required. This should be right up their poop shoot.
But can they stack them on the counter?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Speaking of babies. When they went to the Airport to get Jackson his covid test and kept on calling him the little baby. What are they actually going to call the new kid he (as I also heard during the live she corrected herself and said him and quickly added "or her" to the sentence) shows up? The infant? So the poor kid will be 10 and still be called infant and Jackson will be 13 and still be called baby. God forbit they have a third one, what they going to call that kid?

The issue is that the test has to be done within 48 hours of the cruise.When you say you are getting it done because of exposure, you arenā€™t guaranteed that you will get results within the 48 hours. The one you are paying for gets you the results usually within just a few hours. You can do OnPoint like they did, which involves a Zoom call and a doctor watching you do a rapid test. Itā€™s quite cheap and, if you have the free tests from the govt, itā€™s even cheaper. But if you donā€™t do that, then you have to go get the PCR test that comes back in a couple of hours, which is the expensive one. I am not sure what the rules are for kids with the tests. Maybe they are saying he had to get it done because he was considered ā€œunvaccinatedā€ since he didnā€™t get his 3rd vaccine? If you are unvaccinated andgoing on a cruise, you cannot do the rapid test proctored by the doctor over a Zoom callā€¦you have to get a PCR test and have to pay because of needing the results quickly. Most of the cruise lines have ended required testing for vaccinated people, but Disney hasnā€™t.
Testing has gotten much better these days and most tests now are the rapid PCR which gets you results within a few hours and I believe is what the cruise lines were requiring when they were all requiring them. It's what I used when I went on a cruise back in April and got my results within an hour. There's no longer the huge backlog of tests that there was at the beginning of the pandemic or during peak holiday seasons. It just seems like an absolute waste of money to me to pay for a test when there is other equally comparable options available.

I'm going on a Virgin cruise in October and they dropped testing for all vaccinated individuals. I'm vaxxed and boosted and am still gonna test because I care about not spreading the virus but I'm sure as hell not paying for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.