The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlog of J$ getting his COVID testing/shot for the pre-boarding of the Disney Wish. Jenn showed how J$ had bed head. I mean, damn are you that lazy you can’t even comb your son’s hair?
Wow! it looks like a cup holder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just watched the vlog of J$ getting his COVID testing/shot for the pre-boarding of the Disney Wish. Jenn showed how J$ had bed head. I mean, damn are you that lazy you can’t even comb your son’s hair?
I thought the same thing when Tim took Jackson to Home Depot. I was like damn, wet his hair and comb it.

Reactions: 11
Did she say the test at the airport jumped from $75 to $160? 😲😲😲 I can’t remember their reasoning for testing it at the airport, But they are insane.
They probably think it is concierge testing at that price.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think you misread (or I didn’t phrase it correctly), I meant that the other “boring life” channels i watch on YT are not doing it for the money. Of course the $Bojos$ are in it for the cash. They would rent out the Buddy if they could get away with it.

TBH, I had to look it up yesterday, I forgot too!! Gee I miss the old days (5 years ago).
Don't give them any ideas. They will surely rent out Jackpot

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It seems really early for a gender reveal, but I can’t believe they didn’t want to do an announcement aboard the Wish.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they'll film two versions of the gender reveal and by the time Jinns edited the cruise vids they will know what they are having.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They also recommend parking in the B structure. I've been to the airport several times in the past few months (probably 10 or so, mostly picking up) and the B structure has been the WORST. It's always full and traffic to get to it crosses several lanes and is typically backed up. Plus, you will likely have to pay to park there. You know where you won't have to pay to park? Literally any of the other testing locations around Orlando. Going to the Orlando airport to get a covid test is absolutely insane and I'd never recommend that.

Reactions: 23
I had a pulmonary embolism at 28 after my second vaccine, so maybe I am biased. It happened two days after the vaccine. I am on blood thinners as result (rivoraboxan and had to use subcutaneous injections for a month).
I'm sorry that happened to you.

Reactions: 9
So the fat one didn’t appear until after lunch?
She didn’t sleep in 😂

Grilled cheese sandwich is bad for a kid, here, have some chocolate and biscuit pocky instead.

🔔 end

Reactions: 10
Omg the nugget couch formations again!
What decision making takes place when Jenn decides whether to sit in the front or back of the car?
Can't you make Jackson some homemade meatballs...it's not that hard!
How many times did she repeat they are doing the live show?
She has some serious insecurities... always mentioning she has to edit, "work" etc

Reactions: 13
So the fat one didn’t appear until after lunch?
She didn’t sleep in 😂

Grilled cheese sandwich is bad for a kid, here, have some chocolate and biscuit pocky instead.

🔔 end
Shhh. It’s only been 30 minutes from the time jackson and Tim woke up, ate breakfast, watched TV, played, had a snack, learned a bit, played some more, attended his garden, played some more, did something educational, potty timer went off 3 times and Jenn walking up to have lunch with her family. Only 30 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They have been potty training for months now. What the hell?!

They are so inconsistent.

I’m assuming the night diapers are so they don’t wake him in the middle of the night to pee. They can’t interrupt his sleep 🙄

That’s not how any of this works. I’ve only potty trained one.. a girl. They say girls are easier but idk. Like most of you, I literally took a week off work (single mom) stayed home for a few days and knocked it out after about a day and a half. I just continued to wake her up in the middle of the night to avoid accidents for a while.
My son was potty trained before he was 3. We used packing peanuts as targets. Although my husband did tell him it was okay to use a tree if you were in the mddle of nowhere. Which in his 3 year old mind meant that he could go in the middle of Downtown Disney. Which he proceeded to do. I was looking at the pearl booth and i had his hand. he turned around and pulled his pants down. i looked at my husband and said your son needs you.... lol...

My best friends saugther is a month younger than J$ and she's potty trained except when she's in the car. they put pullups on just in case. Cause sometimes she forgets....

They are just lazy and it's sad really....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs to take some time management PD classes.

"PD" stands for "professional development", Ginn. Something those of us who want to improve our skills invest time into. I know, it's a totally foreign concept.

I noticed this in the garage mess - could this be the infamous toaster oven?

View attachment 1510072
That might be the box for it - they need to make sure the great-great-great-great-grandchildren of their original mouse dwellers have new homes to move into, so thoughtful of them.

The toaster is in the dark corner.
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 2.46.43 PM.png

Reactions: 8
Vaccinating J$ is one of a the few parenting choices I think the Trackers have done right. That said, the booster is not approved for his age group so I'm confused about this talk of a third shot.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.