The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be clear, that haircut was for views nothing else šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜… #homemovies
A $2,000 haircut.
Flexing at itā€™s finest.

And Tim couldnā€™t get the ā€œMy 1st Haircutā€ package!
#DENIED

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚šŸ˜† Tim seriously thinking he could get his 32 month son this special package. Then proceeding to chokingly gag on the word ā€œspecialnessā€ when he tries to mansplain what the ā€œMy 1st Haircutā€ package is.

CE2E41DD-72A9-455C-A676-3C88A2CD0514.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG... I literally just laughed right out loud. I forgot about the banana peel incident! Fricken hilarious! šŸŒ
Aha! Thatā€™s why he hates fruit so much - and wonā€™t buy blueberries or mangoes - a banana tried to injure him! All fruit is dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe we need a new score sheet to count how many times they mention using the bathroom, Tim, Jenn, potty training mention for Jacksonā€¦.

As much as they go on vacations, why do they not have toiletry bags full of pretty much everything they need? Would cut a lot of worry about what you might be forgetting! And we have certain items that we pretty much only use for vacations or cruising and just keep it altogether (ie - towel clips, certain beach hats, magnetic hooks for the walls, etc). For being a ā€œtravel channel,ā€ they are really pretty bad at it. šŸ˜
'Tweedledum & Tweedledee' couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The screenshot of the Bojos buying JĀ¢ Pockys as his treat for getting swabbed for yet another cruise reminded me yet again that they don't plan anything or think anything through. You know the "financially smart" Bojos paid way too much for those Pockys cause they bought it at the airport. I guess they couldn't just pack him some pretzels from home (and bring his stuffed animals and book and an ice pack for his nose after he got swabbed šŸ˜†). Then again the "financially smart" Bojos are just fine with paying $160 for a covid test at the airport.

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.26.33 PM.png

Tip to the Bojos - you can buy those in bulk and a lot cheaper at an Asian market. I know Dim might spontaneously combust with fear of the unknown (and noodles and flavor) in an Asian market, but considering the price of inflation, which these two seem to have totally missed the news on, it wouldn't hurt to make some more "financially smart" decisions (the smartest financial decision would be to actually not procreate again....).

Don't worry Dimmy, you can also just buy them at Publix too. Still cheaper than a desperate attempt to placate the "most polite 2-year-old in the world" at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So when I was pregnant I worked up until a week before I gave birth, there are pregnancy workouts, etc. Why is she suddenly incapacitated? Also whereā€™s the dirt in those pots? They are so low inside the pots. If you got money and you have a filthy house hire a cleaning service. Itā€™s terrible in there.
So she just gets up to edit and eat? Lord help her when that second baby comes.

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine looking as crappy as Ginn does when you have all this crap (and don't forget the sephora bag on the kitchen counter with more products) to make you look presentable (and when's the last time she even bothered cleaning her makeup brushes)?
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.50.53 PM.png

She really looked like this all day and decided to let her greasy hair down and slap some lipstick on like that'll improve how gross she looks.
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.55.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 5.55.50 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The Trackers will potty train J$ when he no longer fits into the biggest pull-ups size. Even then I wouldn't put it past them to buy adult diapers for him. They're just that lazy.
They are controlling yet lazy and for all the flexing they do they seem to go cheap on other stuff. Saving on cost of diapers plus not having to deal with gross #2 diapers will motivate them to get him potty trained even if their method seems a bit unusual.

Reactions: 7
Random:

I bet before the second kid turns 3 months, there will be another flex about how itā€™s college is already paid for

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine looking as crappy as Ginn does when you have all this crap (and don't forget the sephora bag on the kitchen counter with more products) to make you look presentable (and when's the last time she even bothered cleaning her makeup brushes)?
View attachment 1510401

She really looked like this all day and decided to let her greasy hair down and slap some lipstick on like that'll improve how gross she looks.
View attachment 1510403 View attachment 1510404
For some reason this is all I see
0151D338-1A5B-42E4-B3D3-6433BB928F9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re: J$ Covid testing at MCO

This is what I donā€™t understand.
Why do they have to take him to MCO for a PCR test?
Where I live it is free with insurance.
I even googled the Orlando area and there are lots of places that do it for free.
4D34415C-C843-404B-BBA0-C8D1B67DF97A.jpeg

It was mentioned earlier that the test cost $160, plus airport parking fee.

So why arenā€™t they taking advantage of the free testing in their local area?

šŸ¤” Unless they donā€™t have medical insurance.
We know how nefariously late they can be in paying bills like taxes and insurance!

Reactions: 10
Now all the sudden heā€™s worried about J$ā€™s healthy food intake? So he gives him a toasted cheese sandwich & an uncrustable - which is full of sugar. Why do they even have those in the house? How hard is it to make a PB&J with low sugar jam?
Whatā€™s hilarious is for the first few weeks of giving JĀ¢ Real food it was ā€œso easyā€ to make him food. Then a week later they were feeding him straight from the jar. Crustables define how incredibly lazy they are. Why did the kid need two sandwiches for lunch? Why not fruit? Oh wait šŸ’€.

Reactions: 10
tit, you can buy them at Costco!
Too true. Iā€™ve come across various older videos where they mentioned they used to have a Samā€™s membership but no longer did and at some point they had switched to Costco but then later they said they no longer had a Costco membership, but youā€™d think theyā€™d want to buy bulk diapers from there (or a Costco hut dog for Dimmy). Maybe they get their diapers delivered from Amazon.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1510401

View attachment 1510403 View attachment 1510404
Hey dumpster pig you are still ugly no amount of makeup will help you out greasy lazy waddling witch

Reactions: 5

I even googled the Orlando area and there are lots of places that do it for free.
View attachment 1510425

We know how nefariously late they can be in paying bills like taxes and insurance!
But insurance is so expensive you guyzzz!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1510425

That's if they even have insurance for him. Their cheap behinds probably don't.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I hate defending them, but we are cruising in September on Royal Caribbean. They just liftedmost of their testing requirements, so I donā€™t have to worry about this anymore. However, the past few months, more and more places are charging for COVID testing - especially if you say itā€™s for travel purposes like a cruise. The cheapest way todo testing for cruising is what they did with the online tests with a doctor proctoring the test. However, because you have to test within like 48 hours of cruising and unvaccinated (and maybe kids?) have to have a PCR test, you have to go ask for one that is done in the short turn around time, leading you to have to pay $100+ at most locations now. Again, I only know this because we are cruising soon and it was a hot topic until a few weeks ago when testing was mostly stopped.

Walgreens is $128 for a test for travel now.
4B1CA6AF-C913-4015-A0CC-17B3B516AF28.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.