The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the things to rip on the Trackers for, getting their kid a third COVID vaccine shouldn't even be on the radar. Yes, there will be kids with health issues in the future, but not from the vaccine.

Also, a person shouldn't avoid getting vaccinated because they are healthy, unless they aren't interested in remaining so. That's the whole point - to avoid the virus and the damage it can do. Vaccines not only save lives, they reduce the chances of long-term health issues resulting from an infection (even mild cases).

(Put me on ignore if you wish, but I feel strongly we need to stop with the anti-vaccine talk already. It's dangerous).
I don't have a problem with them getting him vaccinated, I just feel they are doing it only because it would be more of a inconvenience not to get him vaccinated an would make more work for them to get him to travel, I mean these are the parents that feed him on a bland tit diet an can't be bothered to go get him blueberries at a blueberry festival, couldn't get his hair cut when it was clear he was uncomfortable cause they wanted that stupid disney first cut, allowed him to burn himself because talking to the camera is more important an left him in a van with strangers at the side of a road even though they are aware he's had actual death threats about being snatched from them

I honestly think if it didn't inconvenience them with trips then they would be like ohhh we will get round to that eventually an it would months later before they could be bothered since its clear they can't be bothered actually going out their way for the kid with anything else

Reactions: 12
They had vegetables for dinner and both apparently got sick. Do your "tum-tums" not know how to process veggies anymore?
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.56.53 AM.png

Ginn: "Potty training is going so well!"
Dim: *packs a whole bunch of swim diapers and night diapers*
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.52.45 AM.png

Bojos: "We give you travel tips!"
Also Bojos: "one of YOU guys gave us free towel clips on our last cruise. That was so helpful! So we bought more! So bring towel clips! We're geniuses!"
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.55.38 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They have been potty training for months now. What the hell?!

They are so inconsistent.

I’m assuming the night diapers are so they don’t wake him in the middle of the night to pee. They can’t interrupt his sleep 🙄

That’s not how any of this works. I’ve only potty trained one.. a girl. They say girls are easier but idk. Like most of you, I literally took a week off work (single mom) stayed home for a few days and knocked it out after about a day and a half. I just continued to wake her up in the middle of the night to avoid accidents for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dim: "Hey, do you think you can see my brain through my nostrils if I lean back far enough while I film myself?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 12.07.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How many videos is this now where they ate something and needed to visit the commode? 💩

and I know it’s not surprising but look at all those weeds. They don’t give a tit about maintaining anything do they.

D373E15E-2138-4B7B-AEBA-EFA45D374500.jpeg

Reactions: 11
In their new "Hoooommmmmmeeeeee Vllloooooooggggg", Tim comments he is wearing his favourite 4 Town shirt. Does he even own any other tshirts??? And why is an adult male in his 40's wearing that tshirt??

Reactions: 14
Oh no! Have the Bojo’s increased the number of ads so they can rake in more money??? I think others have mentioned this being a possibility:
017B5386-FA77-4836-8589-AFE9076C13BE.jpeg

I love when the stans feel can’t comprehend how stupid their idols are, and need to give two “expert” travelers advice on how to do simple tasks regarding travel:
94123E0F-3521-46B2-AC1D-6F1EB8AC0007.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speech therapy would do wonders for J$. I could not understand anything he said. Even Tim kept asking him "what?" after every sentence. If he had parents who actually parented him I think his speech would be normal for his age. But alas, he has the Trackers who speak at him and not with him.

Reactions: 18
Of all the things to rip on the Trackers for, getting their kid a third COVID vaccine shouldn't even be on the radar. Yes, there will be kids with health issues in the future, but not from the vaccine.

Also, a person shouldn't avoid getting vaccinated because they are healthy, unless they aren't interested in remaining so. That's the whole point - to avoid the virus and the damage it can do. Vaccines not only save lives, they reduce the chances of long-term health issues resulting from an infection (even mild cases).

(Put me on ignore if you wish, but I feel strongly we need to stop with the anti-vaccine talk already. It's dangerous).
I had a pulmonary embolism at 28 after my second vaccine, so maybe I am biased. It happened two days after the vaccine. I am on blood thinners as result (rivoraboxan and had to use subcutaneous injections for a month).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You can also buy the crimping tool off of Amazon to make your own Uncrustables if they rationalize it by the fact J$ would only eat an Uncrustable not a regular PBJ sammich because of how it "looks"
I believe they have one.

Reactions: 5
Did she say the test at the airport jumped from $75 to $160? 😲😲😲 I can’t remember their reasoning for testing it at the airport, But they are insane.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the vlog of J$ getting his COVID testing/shot for the pre-boarding of the Disney Wish. Jenn showed how J$ had bed head. I mean, damn are you that lazy you can’t even comb your son’s hair?
She doesn't comb her own hair, why would she do that for her prop son?

Reactions: 21
It was hard to get a clear screenshot because Buddy was moving all over the place but this is the way his hair looked when they took him to the airport. Let’s spend over $2000 for a haircut and then never bother to comb it.

D39705BB-1D76-4824-9796-C0C03D2AFA48.jpeg

I guess if she can’t bother to make herself presentable why should she waste time on her child. Also I can’t imagine how awful #2 will look if she’s a girl.

ETA: haha I just noticed someone else also posted his bed head look. 😊

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.