The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like they make J$ nap at the same time everyday they are going to throw him on the toilet at the same time everyday.
We never used a timer to potty train. Threw the kids in regular underwear, stayed around the house a few days and let ‘em experience that when nature calls and it makes a mess, walking around in wet pants isn’t so fun. Took my daughter a day and 3 accidents at 25 months and she never looked at diapers again. My son took longer and finally got the hang of it at almost 4 😢 but he had a bunch of surgeries and a lot of time spent in the hospital so we had a lot to deal with but still never used a timer

Reactions: 12
Of all the things to rip on the Trackers for, getting their kid a third COVID vaccine shouldn't even be on the radar. Yes, there will be kids with health issues in the future, but not from the vaccine.

Also, a person shouldn't avoid getting vaccinated because they are healthy, unless they aren't interested in remaining so. That's the whole point - to avoid the virus and the damage it can do. Vaccines not only save lives, they reduce the chances of long-term health issues resulting from an infection (even mild cases).

(Put me on ignore if you wish, but I feel strongly we need to stop with the anti-vaccine talk already. It's dangerous).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Dim: "Back when I had covid, MONTHS AGO."

Dude, it was like one month ago. 5 weeks. These two have no concept of time at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Of all the things to rip on the Trackers for, getting their kid a third COVID vaccine shouldn't even be on the radar. Yes, there will be kids with health issues in the future, but not from the vaccine.

Also, a person shouldn't avoid getting vaccinated because they are healthy, unless they aren't interested in remaining so. That's the whole point - to avoid the virus and the damage it can do. Vaccines not only save lives, they reduce the chances of long-term health issues resulting from an infection (even mild cases).

(Put me on ignore if you wish, but I feel strongly we need to stop with the anti-vaccine talk already. It's dangerous).
I don't fault them for getting him boosted. I just HATE that they decide to casually put it out there to add to their endless virtue signaling. The poor kid will never have any privacy.

Dim: "Back when I had covid, MONTHS AGO."

Dude, it was like one month ago. 5 weeks. These two have no concept of time at all.
Well that explains why they are always late for everything.

Their grasp on time is hilariously bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now all the sudden he’s worried about J$’s healthy food intake? So he gives him a toasted cheese sandwich & an uncrustable - which is full of sugar. Why do they even have those in the house? How hard is it to make a PB&J with low sugar jam?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
We never used a timer to potty train. Threw the kids in regular underwear, stayed around the house a few days and let ‘em experience that when nature calls and it makes a mess, walking around in wet pants isn’t so fun. Took my daughter a day and 3 accidents at 25 months and she never looked at diapers again. My son took longer and finally got the hang of it at almost 4 😢 but he had a bunch of surgeries and a lot of time spent in the hospital so we had a lot to deal with but still never used a timer
We did the exact same thing for both of my girls. Both were trained in 3 days. It was the best method ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So, at the very beginning of the vlog Tim says it is around 9am. They then drive to the airport, park, walk to the terminal, get J$ tested, go into the Universal Store, then the Disney store, walk back to the car and drive home to be back by 10 for their tests?? If this timeline is correct it makes it even that much more pathetic that they had to stay in the hotel overnight before flying to whatever vacation they were taking.

Reactions: 11
Now all the sudden he’s worried about J$’s healthy food intake? So he gives him a toasted cheese sandwich & an uncrustable - which is full of sugar. Why do they even have those in the house? How hard is it to make a PB&J with low sugar jam?
And cheaper. Why all the carbs? Why not a toasted cheese sandwich and some blueberries. No need for two sandwich's for a toddler. No Tim, Jelly (Jam) does not count as fruit.

As far as potty training. One of my nieces (long story) was not potty trained by the time she was in head start (5 years old. Head Start for our non-American friends is a sorta like kindergarten for lower income families). They told my sister in law (not the mother, but she was the guardian for a few years while the mother got herself straight) that she had to get potty trained before she be entered. Fast forward they made an exception after they made an appt. with the head start psychiatrist. They said enroll her and use peer pressure to potty train her. It sounds cruel to me. But they said in rare cases to they recommend using it as the child gets embarassed that the other kids are "big girls and boys" using the toilet and they want to be like their fiends (barring any other medical bladder reasons why the child is having a hard time not potty training).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is the airport really the MOST convenient place for them to get J's covid test done? I know it's dumb to question Travel Experts who can't ever remember to bring baby shampoo for their child, but with how often they cruise I just cannot imagine having to go to MCO every single time to get him tested. Is that not something they could do at a clinic or his pediatrician?

Reactions: 14
Ginn said they like to "tidy up the house" before they leave for a trip. That's... interesting. What exactly is her definition of "tidying up"?!?

We did the exact same thing for both of my girls. Both were trained in 3 days. It was the best method ever!
My sister also did this with my oldest nephew (other nephew is still too young but at this point he'll probably be potty trained and speaking in complete sentences before J¢.) and it worked successfully.

"I'm trying to not feed him unhealthy stuff." Dude, you only give him starch, carbs, and meat. Weird how the veggies are always invisible... 🤔

Then they buy him a pack of Pocky's at the airport. Yeah, way to stick to "healthy".
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.21.09 AM.png

Reactions: 19
You can also buy the crimping tool off of Amazon to make your own Uncrustables if they rationalize it by the fact J$ would only eat an Uncrustable not a regular PBJ sammich because of how it "looks"

Ginn said they like to "tidy up the house" before they leave for a trip. That's... interesting. What exactly is her definition of "tidying up"?!?

My sister also did this with my oldest nephew (other nephew is still too young but at this point he'll probably be potty trained and speaking in complete sentences before J¢.) and it worked successfully.

"I'm trying to not feed him unhealthy stuff." Dude, you only give him starch, carbs, and meat. Weird how the veggies are always invisible... 🤔

Then they buy him a pack of Pocky's at the airport. Yeah, way to stick to "healthy".
View attachment 1509469
Tim looks dead inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 1509469
Ginn's idea of tidying up is to put little chocolates on the beds in Ft. Pampers for turndown service for the mice.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he say, "First time on the wish, nobody's ever said that?" Why they make such a huge deal on going somewhere, dang and who cares about what you pack? They certainly don't set an example to a true traveler as he said he always forgets something. Huge dislike on that video. and oh yeah, why is she still riding in the back seat? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
"Tidying up". (I LOVE how the camera never wants to focus on her ugly potato face).
Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.36.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.40.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 11.44.31 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And cheaper. Why all the carbs? Why not a toasted cheese sandwich and some blueberries. No need for two sandwich's for a toddler. No Tim, Jelly (Jam) does not count as fruit.
Maybe they are training him on how to consume multiple meals at each sitting. With them, I wouldn’t be shocked. I’ve never heard a dry grilled cheese, but instead of a 2nd type of sandwich, why not give him a side like fruit/veggies/etc. My little one loves veggie straws with a sandwich. It’s sad that J$ seems to be willing to try different things but they hinder him with their ridiculous food habits. I wish my kid would willingly eat anything that I put in front of him. Hopefully he doesn’t become J$4Dinners like her…he’ll be obese by the time he’s old enough to be in 3rd.

To add…I’ve potty trained 2 boys, and I’ve never heard of the timer method. I threw cheerios in the toilet and made a game of it. My oldest took a bit, my youngest had it down in 2 days. If they grabbed themselves I made them go in the bathroom and try to go. Between both of them, there were only 3 accidents.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.