The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog, so they are seriously considering getting Jackson vaccinated for a third time to go on that cruise. WTF. There are going to be many children with serious health issues in years to come. If Jackson caught covid he would 100% survive it, why are they forcing vaccination's on children. Insane.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just asking.....

How do you know that?

Tim’s a grifter and a hustler (in the bad way) through and through. He wants the most profit with the least amount of effort.

Do you really think they can keep up the $20 - 60K cruises?
The $10K first class tickets to Hawaii?
I think @andreaob was referring to the people that she / he follows. "They" meant those people, not the Trackers.

I follow some people simply for their “boring lives” posts. They also aren’t doing it for $$, so that’s a big diff.

Reactions: 6
Todays vlog, so they are seriously considering getting Jackson vaccinated for a third time to go on that cruise. WTF. There are going to be many children with serious health issues in years to come. If Jackson caught covid he would 100% survive it, why are they forcing vaccination's on children. Insane.
Because he is their prop! Kids with health issues should probably be taking the vaccination... Healthy children? Thats debatable.

Reactions: 8
They're just so busy you guyyzzzz to hire someone to redo the logo.
Why not just give up the logo? I follow plenty of channels that either change their intro's at least once a year or they used to have some sort of logo or intro and gave it up.

Two channels I watch come to mind. One is a Scottish dude (Hoof GP) that used to have a intro of him driving from an overhead view and a folk/country song playing in the background. Then with no fan fair he stopped and just went straight into the video. Honestly I don't miss the intro and from what I can tell from the comments sections in the few videos afterwards no one seemed to really care it was gone.

Another vlogger I follow, he had a very basic intro (maybe 10 seconds) of him whistling with his logo. He dropped the whistling and depends what mood he is in, he will put the logo in. Same thing there, Most people don't seem to care either way if he puts a logo in or not.

But this is TTT we are talking about. I am sure his Stans will notice if the logo is gone or changed if they don't announce they're getting rid of it or change it.

Reactions: 9
Could it be that the cruise line requires it for him to travel? We all seen they don't care about kids after Dim went to that event with/just after covid so it's clear they don't care about sick kids so not sure why they are caring about their prop getting a 3rd vaccination

Reactions: 12
I remember years ago, enjoying Tim’s hotel tours and trips to the parks. They were one of the first channels to livestream via Periscope, and I used to get so excited to see the parks sitting in my living room. Now the market is over saturated, and they haven’t upped their game, others have passed them by. Maybe they should go the way of #homemovies, I follow some people simply for their “boring lives” posts. They also aren’t doing it for $$, so that’s a big diff.
As someone who'll never be able to make it Stateside, I LOVED their OG hotel tours and walkthroughs of the park. They've made zero effort since then though to adapt to an oversaturated market like you say. Their videos seem so low effort, quality and enthusiasm compared to others out there but it's not like I even enjoy their domestishit either so like...maybe it's best if they just fizzled out.

Reactions: 14
Just asking.....

How do you know that?

Tim’s a grifter and a hustler (in the bad way) through and through. He wants the most profit with the least amount of effort.

Do you really think they can keep up the $20 - 60K cruises?
The $10K first class tickets to Hawaii?

THEY have taken 48 vacations in two years!
You really think this is sustainable?
Plus they need to put away money to raise their two kids.

And why all the media silence while they are currently sailing on the DCL Wish?
(provided my intel is accurate)
I think you misread (or I didn’t phrase it correctly), I meant that the other “boring life” channels i watch on YT are not doing it for the money. Of course the $Bojos$ are in it for the cash. They would rent out the Buddy if they could get away with it.

periscope! Thank you. I was wracking my brain yesterday trying to remember the name of that app that I first saw a live stream of Disney. i don’t remember who I watched doing it…but I remember thinking it was so cool! This was before it was all over YouTube. Hahah. Ahhh memories of a time before the Trashy Trackers polluted Disney parks with their lies, grifting and ineptitude. Anyways thank you @andreaob solved That riddle for me!
TBH, I had to look it up yesterday, I forgot too!! Gee I miss the old days (5 years ago).

Reactions: 11
Oh my god, listening to Tim talk about the technical steps to uploading his covid test results to Safe Passage is absolutely mind-numbing to me as a technical writer. Tim, have you ever heard of print to PDF?

Edit: Oh lord hahahaha, immediately after he tells us about how much of a grandpa he is about technology ("Print out the test results then take a photo of the printout to upload to the site"), he tells us the company emailed him a PDF of the exact info he needed to upload. Just completely remove the bit about his idiotic workaround! Don't leave it in your video, jeez. Incorrect instructions are not a tip, you dork.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, listening to Tim talk about the technical steps to uploading his covid test results to Safe Passage is absolutely mind-numbing to me as a technical writer. Tim, have you ever heard of print to PDF?

Edit: Oh lord hahahaha, immediately after he tells us about how much of a grandpa he is about technology ("Print out the test results then take a photo of the printout to upload to the site"), he tells us the company emailed him a PDF of the exact info he needed to upload. Just completely remove the bit about his idiotic workaround! Don't leave it in your video, jeez. Incorrect instructions are not a tip, you dork.
I use print to PDF all the time for my job and I am not even a tech writer. He could have done a screen shot/grab too. I am not a super geek, but come on, with places going paperless (like my workplace. I can't remember the last time printed something. We sign everything digitally. I think it was maybe two years ago where one of the few dept. in my workplace that still had a "wet" signature policy.). Something as basic as this, he should have done a screen shot. Which I am sure his so called tech savvy wife could have showed him how to do.

Reactions: 10
Looks like jen finally took out that gross nose ring that was getting too small , it was getting lost in the abyss!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Flying the Nest is branching out and selling "Master classes" for editing videos and my husband is like, makes sense, they do a good job editing and I said to my husband do you think I should link the site under one of TIm and Jen's videos so maybe they learn something.

• Haha
This pre-cruise hooooome vlooooog was sooooo boring. They are just so boring.

But I did learn how to make a healthy grilled cheese. All you need to do is leave off the butter. Because that’s the unhealthy part. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This pre-cruise hooooome vlooooog was sooooo boring. They are just so boring.

But I did learn how to make a healthy grilled cheese. All you need to do is leave off the butter. Because that’s the unhealthy part. 🤪
I know. I was absolutely enthralled by too-long description of a "dry" grilled cheese.
That, and the fact that Jenn was neither mentioned or seen at lunchtime. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Is it normal to keep them inside in Florida? We keep ours outside on a couple concrete pads near the garage. I can’t imagine how bad the smell would be to have garbage inside in such a consistently warm climate. Although when you’re barely ever home, don’t cook and you store all your garbage all over the house…theirs is probably squeaky clean.

And If bet he buys that ugly Universal Gucci sweater too. That is like $3k
We have to store both the rubbish bin and the recycle bin in the garage in our Winter Garden HOA. We get pickups twice a week for trash and once a week for recycling. At times it can get pretty rough depending on what we have thrown into the bin. At those times we put it outside in front of one of the cars near the garage door.

Dim’s bins don’t even look used, let alone there is so much crap around them, how does he move them in and out of the garage?? #homemovies

Reactions: 6
Tim going on and on about the "healthy" grilled cheese and all the vegetables J$ gets...suuuuuuurrre. God I hate how he says sandwich 😠

Also, what happened to the toaster oven, J$ burn himself again?
Screenshot_20220818-134806_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They moved the toaster oven to the corner where the kitchenaid mixer used to be. Probably had another close call.

Reactions: 12
My friends I just have to share that since moving to Florida 2 weeks ago I haven’t watched a single Disney YouTuber including TTT. I feel the same as like when I don’t look at FB for 2 weeks while on vacation (maybe once a year unlike our leechy “friends”) you guys are my go to every day. It’s nice to know there are sane people out there- all though let’s be real, we’re really just all jEaLoUs 😂🤣

Reactions: 10
<Kermit voice>Goooooooood morning from the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets...todAY....we are going to eat some burgers at Shake Shack, see if there are any deals at Coach....aaaaand who knows....it'll be a fun day</Kermit voice>

I've been in Orlando this past week pre-cruising. Just got back from the Vineland Outlets and was hoping I'd run into Dim so I could give him and his windsock the 🖕 🖕. Too bad they are on their WiSH CRUiSEEEEE omg you guyyyzzz.....are they sailing cOnCiErGE???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.