The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess crap-pot dooing it in the kitchen is no worse than eating off the floor but the optics have gotten so bad. It looks like someone hacked Jenn's camera and she just woke up to have a full course meal and go back to sleep for another four hours and repeat.

What will they name the new froglet?

Because she's in denial...
Jenn is such a cult member she's just gonna say that's a river in Egypt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll be at Castaway Cay Friday….I’ll let you know if there is a lingering odor.

Do we know if they were able to upgrade to concierge?

We have a cabana and I’m really looking forward to it.

Btw, We are on the Fantasy and I really want to ask the concierge staff what they were like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This bothers the hell out of me... I am in the process of ordering a PHEV ) plug in electric hybrid... These fools want a all electric SUV to fit his children and Jen... You already own a Volt and a Tesla. Your garage is bleeping trashed how the hell are you supposed to buy another car and find one big enough to fit his kids and his huge ass wife... Good luck with that fella... I am buying a Kia Sorento and it only gets 33 miles to the charge... You ain't going to find a car in time... I might have to wait just below a year
Yes but Dimmy wantses it! And what Dimmy wantses, Dimmy expects to get immediately!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another FRE gem!
Look at the difference in Jenn in just two years.
I hate to imagine what she will look like when she turns 40 next year. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Riveting content today Timmy. A literal reupload of an old video. Hey, ever consider putting the camera down and enjoying your family? Maybe it’s a sign that you’re running out of content.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone care to share what neighborhood they live in? We are currently looking for a house in the Orlando suburbs and it would 100% be my luck I’d find a house in the same place (could have some good stories though)
ALSO, I took my kids hotel hopping/pin trading to all the hotels on property today…I was talking to a very friendly cOnCiErGe worker at the Rivera while my kids looked at the pins and asked if they had a hidden Mickey scavenger hunt (they do not) and for some reason I said “oh ok just wanted to check cuz Tim Tracker did a scavenger hunt at the Wilderness Lodge a long time ago yada yada…” and this super sweet man, looked at me, did a half smile and said “you know ‘we don’t talk about Bruno?’ We don’t talk about the Trackers here (wink)”
I almost died laughing 😂 touchè my friend

Edited to add: I took both my kids MYSELF (no nanny🫢) hopping all around Disney and Springs while my husband was at his full time job and still managed to keep our temp house clean, make dinner, do laundry, dishes and tend to our 4 pets. The audacity I know!
The trackers/Bojanowski live in Lake Nona near Orlando. Does anyone have their address?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tim sounded like he was getting paid by Port Orleans to really hype up Zapps potato chips and that gluten free brownie. I felt like the store manager was standing behind him to make sure he really hyping up those two products and then he got paid as soon as the camera was off.

Zapps is a good chip (crisp). Better than Lays. But it is no better than some of the so called high end commercial chip on the market.

For a dude that loves trying high end brownie from Giedion's or other like places, you'd think the pre-packaged brownie was the best thing ever.

Reactions: 9
Tim sounded like he was getting paid by Port Orleans to really hype up Zapps potato chips and that gluten free brownie. I felt like the store manager was standing behind him to make sure he really hyping up those two products and then he got paid as soon as the camera was off.

Zapps is a good chip (crisp). Better than Lays. But it is no better than some of the so called high end commercial chip on the market.

For a dude that loves trying high end brownie from Giedion's or other like places, you'd think the pre-packaged brownie was the best thing ever.
Best thing ever for Dim??? He probably considers Tastycakes exotic imported food.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been surmised it's because it would turn them into a full-fledged family channel if they removed the deceased dogs and put J. on there.

However, with J-Money Part II on the way, I'm not sure how they're going to keep up the ruse of "we've just been so busy you guyyyyyzzzz" to not put now TWO children on the logo. I mean, they need to embrace what they really are at this point.

As @Dont Call Them Creators always says, it's basically #homemovies / aka a family channel now.
Thanks for the shout out @2020planner I am glad more people and stans are waking up to the fact that all the Trackholes show is there video diary. They offer no price points, no dates of events, no planning info for the events they attend. Honestly, outside of visiting WDW properties and the Universal theme parks what exactly makes them think they are a travel channel?? #homemovies

I noticed some of the other theme park vloggers “expand” into the cruise market. Not exactly sure that makes any of them a travel channel. We are going on the RCL Independence of the Seas for my wife’s birthday in 2 weeks. I hope we don’t see any of these grifters on the cruise. On our previous Disney cruises we didn’t see any of them and, gasp, we stayed concierge each time. 🤣🍻🥃

Oh yes- he’s the most perfect 2 yr old ever 🙄🙄
Jackprop a “polite, little dude” is laughable. Apparently, it’s.clean didn’t watch the live where Jackprop was hitting JenDumpsterAss and tore apart the mic so he could play with the outer filter covers. The stans are as delusional as the Trackholes. So not only is Jackprop a baby genius just waiting for his shot at either joining NASA as an astronaut or engineering the next Disney attraction as an Imagineer with his engineers brain. 🤣😅🤣😂

New Vlog.

Dim gives a walking tour of Port Orleans French Quarter.
Trying to recapture his channel’s hey day. Not sure that’s going to happen again. #homemovies

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the shout out @2020planner I am glad more people and stans are waking up to the fact that all the Trackholes show is there video diary. They offer no price points, no dates of events, no planning info for the events they attend. Honestly, outside of visiting WDW properties and the Universal theme parks what exactly makes them think they are a travel channel?? #homemovies

I noticed some of the other theme park vloggers “expand” into the cruise market. Not exactly sure that makes any of them a travel channel. We are going on the RCL Independence of the Seas for my wife’s birthday in 2 weeks. I hope we don’t see any of these grifters on the cruise. On our previous Disney cruises we didn’t see any of them and, gasp, we stayed concierge each time. 🤣🍻🥃
The funny thing is, is Tim basically started the channel as #homemovies.

But then they sorta morphed into a tRaVeL CHaNNeL when they started getting #hosted by Disney and Universal and all while STILL doing home vlogs. So they were a conflicted channel from that point forward.

Now that they lost #hosted from everyone except SW, BG, and LL, and have a child - and another $$$ on the way - they're pretty much back to #homemovies with occasional attempts to revert to the travel aspect (e.g., recent resort tours, HHN vlogs that go nowhere, etc.).

I'm going to enjoy seeing themselves (or the stans) twist into pretzels 🥨 trying to defend not updating the logo at some point.

They're just so busy you guyyzzzz to hire someone to redo the logo.

Why are you hating on them? They have so many other things to worry about than their channel's own branding! Duhhh!

It's no big deal that they have dogs who passed away years and years ago on the logo but not their two children! You're just a jealous!!!!

Reactions: 16

Jackprop a “polite, little dude” is laughable. Apparently, it’s.clean didn’t watch the live where Jackprop was hitting JenDumpsterAss and tore apart the mic so he could play with the outer filter covers. The stans are as delusional as the Trackholes. So not only is Jackprop a baby genius just waiting for his shot at either joining NASA as an astronaut or engineering the next Disney attraction as an Imagineer with his engineers brain. 🤣😅🤣😂

Trying to recapture his channel’s hey day. Not sure that’s going to happen again. #homemovies
I remember years ago, enjoying Tim’s hotel tours and trips to the parks. They were one of the first channels to livestream via Periscope, and I used to get so excited to see the parks sitting in my living room. Now the market is over saturated, and they haven’t upped their game, others have passed them by. Maybe they should go the way of #homemovies, I follow some people simply for their “boring lives” posts. They also aren’t doing it for $$, so that’s a big diff.

Reactions: 11
They also aren’t doing it for $$, so that’s a big diff.
Just asking.....

How do you know that?

Tim’s a grifter and a hustler (in the bad way) through and through. He wants the most profit with the least amount of effort.

Do you really think they can keep up the $20 - 60K cruises?
The $10K first class tickets to Hawaii?

THEY have taken 48 vacations in two years!
You really think this is sustainable?
Plus they need to put away money to raise their two kids.

And why all the media silence while they are currently sailing on the DCL Wish?
(provided my intel is accurate)

Reactions: 14
periscope! Thank you. I was wracking my brain yesterday trying to remember the name of that app that I first saw a live stream of Disney. i don’t remember who I watched doing it…but I remember thinking it was so cool! This was before it was all over YouTube. Hahah. Ahhh memories of a time before the Trashy Trackers polluted Disney parks with their lies, grifting and ineptitude. Anyways thank you @andreaob solved That riddle for me!

I remember years ago, enjoying Tim’s hotel tours and trips to the parks. They were one of the first channels to livestream via Periscope, and I used to get so excited to see the parks sitting in my living room. Now the market is over saturated, and they haven’t upped their game, others have passed them by. Maybe they should go the way of #homemovies, I follow some people simply for their “boring lives” posts. They also aren’t doing it for $$, so that’s a big diff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.