The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Purely speculative, but at around 7:40 in yesterday's vlog while Tim is talking about where he and J$ had gone, you can hear some bag(s) rustling in the background and he mentions how they are going to eat lunch. To me they sound a bit like bags that takeout or fast food would come in. So this would mean takeout for lunch and dinner on this day.
Don't think they are bags from the grocery store since they claim to always use their reusable bags.

Also, what is with the potty timer? I have never heard of this. Is this a legit way to potty train or are they just trying to make his bathroom usage as regimented as his sleep?
Just like they make J$ nap at the same time everyday they are going to throw him on the toilet at the same time everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, they’ve been living there for 3 years. They bought the house with that color garage door. The HOA is telling them now that they need to paint it bc the color doesn’t comply?
We actually after 3 years had the hoa give us 30 days to put in a new lawn. Previous owner said it would die because of the huge oak...she had it that way for years, we bought it that way...we did try to seed it 4 times it would grow and die even with watering...so we ordered sod and the 2 of us did it ourselves in 8 hours...it looks amazing, but outr water bill has doubled lol

Reactions: 5
There is a method with using a timer for potty training. I think the idea is you’ll catch a pee eventually.

I can’t believe they are talking about his potty training on the internet. That seems like an obvious boundary to me, even for the Trackers 😞
Why establish boundaries when you can monetise every aspect of this poor kid's life? :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This bothers the hell out of me... I am in the process of ordering a PHEV ) plug in electric hybrid... These fools want a all electric SUV to fit his children and Jen... You already own a Volt and a Tesla. Your garage is bleeping trashed how the hell are you supposed to buy another car and find one big enough to fit his kids and his huge ass wife... Good luck with that fella... I am buying a Kia Sorento and it only gets 33 miles to the charge... You ain't going to find a car in time... I might have to wait just below a year

Reactions: 5
Is it normal to keep them inside in Florida? We keep ours outside on a couple concrete pads near the garage. I can’t imagine how bad the smell would be to have garbage inside in such a consistently warm climate. Although when you’re barely ever home, don’t cook and you store all your garbage all over the house…theirs is probably squeaky clean.

And If bet he buys that ugly Universal Gucci sweater too. That is like $3k
we have bears so have to keep ours inside

Reactions: 8
We actually after 3 years had the hoa give us 30 days to put in a new lawn. Previous owner said it would die because of the huge oak...she had it that way for years, we bought it that way...we did try to seed it 4 times it would grow and die even with watering...so we ordered sod and the 2 of us did it ourselves in 8 hours...it looks amazing, but outr water bill has doubled lol
Hunter MP rotator sprinklers friend!! We just had our whole yard replaced and they're incredible!!! So worth the money to have the old home Depot sprinklers from the previous owner replaced! Those combined with a b-hyve sprinkler system from Amazon.

The sprinklers use much much less water, and the b-hyve system will monitor water use as well as shut the whole system down if there is rain in the weather forecast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This bothers the hell out of me... I am in the process of ordering a PHEV ) plug in electric hybrid... These fools want a all electric SUV to fit his children and Jen... You already own a Volt and a Tesla. Your garage is bleeping trashed how the hell are you supposed to buy another car and find one big enough to fit his kids and his huge ass wife... Good luck with that fella... I am buying a Kia Sorento and it only gets 33 miles to the charge... You ain't going to find a car in time... I might have to wait just below a year
You are forgetting the Stanny. That’s the key reason he needs a seven seater. He might even be in the market for an additional Stanny. And I believe all electric leaves him with only choices over 100k. Maybe this is why he passed up the paint sprayer and the mango. Gotta save up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm glad she was circled in the second picture so we wouldn't mistake the country bear for her. 😂
It just goes to show you that the first night of any of these events is just wall to wall vlogger. It's bleeping gross! It seems like half the people going have a monetary incentive to be there.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's my favorite picture of him because he looks like a drunk guy having a stroke while hitting on you.
My second favorite picture is Portapotty Dim (showing off his best Karen impression and that he goes bra-free):
View attachment 1507532

My third favorite picture is Dim eating tit on a banana peel in the Wawa parking lot.
View attachment 1507537
OMG... I literally just laughed right out loud. I forgot about the banana peel incident! Fricken hilarious! 🍌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You are forgetting the Stanny. That’s the key reason he needs a seven seater. He might even be in the market for an additional Stanny. And I believe all electric leaves him with only choices over 100k. Maybe this is why he passed up the paint sprayer and the mango. Gotta save up.
I hate procrastinating (my coping mechanism for anxiety makes me avoid procrastinating and do things as soon as possible to avoid continuing to stress about them), so personally for me, if I were as jobless as them and therefore had time in my schedule to do a bunch of tasks, I'd be:
1) decluttering the house while both adults can still bend over,
2) cleaning up the guest bedroom and shutting down the cockroach party in there and start turning it into J¢'s room; either get a new bed for J¢ if they're going to keep his crib for the baby or turn the damn crib into a big boy bed already and get a new crib for the baby
3) sell the Chevy volt at least, unless they plan on just starting an car collection on the curb in front of their house after they find an "all electric" vehicle
4) get over getting an "all electric" 7-seater and just "settle" for a hybrid cause they'll probably want to buy another car a couple years after that and I'm sure by then more options will be available

But no, they'd rather waste time planning yet another babymoon and they'll pretty much be going on vacations every other week until the end of 2022, and Ginncubator is going to be immobile before the end of the year because she's determined to become even more useless. It'll be mid-February before they're like "oh tit, we still have so much to do!!" and of course Ginn won't contribute anything to help but fake laughs and complaints and demands. Have fun Dimmy, you bleeping fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm glad she was circled in the second picture so we wouldn't mistake the country bear for her. 😂
That's disrespectful to Big Al! (Actually is there anybody, human or animal, real or fictional, who it isn't disrespectful to compare to Jenn?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
can’t buy your son a $2-$5 mango but you can afford $50 blocks that he will play with once
Mangos are on sale this week 5 for $5. There is a giant display at my Publix, right when you walk in. I saw it today and was sad for J$, his parents are absolutely useless.

Reactions: 11
I will never understand why she absolutely refuses to buy clothing that actually fits ....

2022-08-17 (2).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.