The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New tea (from three days ago) found on Tyler Dean McDowell's IG page.

Remember how I found his comment where he said he was sad that their friendship ended? His and Tim's?

It appears Tim won't return his calls or texts. :confused: Jackass.

View attachment 1503570
View attachment 1503574

EDITED TO ADD: I wouldn't be surprised if a driving factor is because Tim doesn't want to compete with a tall, dark, and handsome YOUNGER MAN...who likely doesn't have long fingernails. ;) considering Jenn practically would be giddily salivating whenever they were with Tyler.

View attachment 1503581
Leave it to the Bojos to big league someone who actually has talent and can provide entertainment value. It's hilarious to me that their egos might be even MORE inflated than we already knew they were. I doubt Dim would ever ditch his BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD JIMMIE ALLEN 😂
You know Jimmie Allen? The country singer who happened to be on a local Orlando morning show the same day as the two asshats and that makes Dim think he's an actual friend? Lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Leave it to the Bojos to big league someone who actually has talent and can provide entertainment value. It's hilarious to me that their egos might be even MORE inflated than we already knew they were. I doubt Dim would ever ditch his BEST FRIEND IN THE ENTIRE WORLD JIMMIE ALLEN 😂
You know Jimmie Allen? The country singer who happened to be on a local Orlando morning show the same day as the two asshats and that makes Dim think he's an actual friend? Lmao
Reminds me of when Spencer from BLAB was in the wings during an interview for Better Call Saul as some kind of stagehand-type and he acted like the interviewees were his besties when they never once acknowledged he was there.

The Tim Tracker #89: When You WISH the Infertility Away

Reminds me of when Spencer from BLAB was in the wings during an interview for Better Call Saul as some kind of stagehand-type and he acted like the interviewees were his besties when they never once acknowledged he was there.
---
The Tim Tracker #89: When You WISH the Infertility Away

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah there was a leaked image of a tshit at least a week ago..

TheTimTracker Your home movies are useless, your information is useless... Just move aside and let better people do your job and give them credit instead of pretending you know anything.
Hey dimwits you and the whale of wife is useless that don't know a damm thing but know how to stuff hutdoz in his mouth and jembo nothing but greasy and doesn't shower everyday

Reactions: 4
New thread time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.