The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a 40-year-old guy shopping for outfits and accessories for the Kermit doll he bought the other day... "Kermit would like snowboarding, right?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.17.58 AM.png

He calls a pair of spatulas "squeegees" before he realizes they're spatulas. Try cooking more often, you might learn the names of kitchen tools Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if he even gets any discipline at family's houses? Like grandparents, aunts, uncles when he's there
I love your optimism.

J$ does not get to see his extended family that often. No matter how Dejennerate tries to frame the narrative.

And I would think that the times they are together the adults don’t dare to touch or discipline J$ for his bratty behavior. Else they will suffer the wrath of Dejennerate!

I bet he doesn’t even know who Tim’s parents are. They are as familiar to him as Chris and Charmaine Pratt. All people he spent a week on board the DCL Fantasy with.

I guarantee that the grandparents weren’t allowed to spend time with J$. With the exception of the island tour vans where Jackson rode with them, Chris, Charmaine & Nanny. And T&J were solo in the other van.

This is sad. My grandkids know me and we make memories together. My son has never lived near me, so I tend to travel to wherever they live to visit. My DIL has always let me have one on one times with the kids. And I always insist that they have a date night when I am there.

As I have mentioned in the past, when each grandchild turns eight they get a solo trip to DL with me. This will be the final year, as the youngest turns eight in a few months. She has heard all the stories about her older sisters trips with me. Now it is her turn.

Possessions and material items come and go.
Memories will last a lifetime.
This is what I am trying to create with my grandkids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
their confusion on kitchen utensils and the white castle blip only prove that Ginnbo is no longer cooking and Purple Carrot is a thing of the past. LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice to see him driving while filming. :rolleyes:

Love that he says he's "scared" to go in there... in case he doesn't know the "right" way to order.

Did he forget that he filmed being at a White Castle back in 2016? With Adam the Woo and Jenn? On their roadtrip?

1660584361049.png

Also, is this grease... sweat... random water pooling on his forehead? Why is it so shiny?!
He also literally looks like he has no teeth here. Like, at all.

1660584325717.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Love that he says he's "scared" to go in there... in case he doesn't know the "right" way to order.

Did he forget that he filmed being at a White Castle back in 2016? With Adam the Woo and Jenn? On their roadtrip?

View attachment 1501140

Also, is this grease... sweat... random water pooling on his forehead? Why is it so shiny?!

View attachment 1501136
The inside of his mouth is hollow. God damn.

Reactions: 4
They’re supposed to be leaving for their 4,000th cruise of the year today, aren’t they? If so, I’m surprised Jenn doesn’t have her instagram stories blowing up with that stupid filter over everything. If they’ve already jumped onboard the ship, I wonder if the lack of insta stories means they were unsuccessful in bullying DCL into upgrading them, and they’re stuck in steerage with the commoners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll add that this is the vlog title for today.

So I guess, like the cruise from a couple years ago, the FIRST TIME he had White Castle was BOTH in 2016 AND 2022. :rolleyes:

1660584691325.png

Thank you, Michelle. Yes, he did.

1660584814458.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

So I guess, like the cruise from a couple years ago, the FIRST TIME he had White Castle was BOTH in 2016 AND 2022. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1501151
Their brains are so rotten they can't remember anything that happened more than a week ago.

Since they read here, I bet you the vlog will be renamed to says "Trying White Castle Burgers For The First Time in Florida!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of wearing each other's shirts, I think this Ft Wilderness one is definitely Ginn's (same one she wore while sweating after finding out she was miraculously pregnant again).
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.32.03 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
i had to use a view to call him out on this error. just lying sacks of tit these 2 are. i posted he still had time to save his channel or was the excuse given that 'someone' has 'pregnancy brain' - no, Jinnbo this is your normal brain you asshat. I hope you both fail but i do feel for your child. he deserves so much better.

View attachment 1501151

Thank you, Michelle. Yes, he did.

View attachment 1501155
my hero Michelle -

Reactions: 9
Just a 40-year-old guy shopping for outfits and accessories for the Kermit doll he bought the other day... "Kermit would like snowboarding, right?"
View attachment 1501104

He calls a pair of spatulas "squeegees" before he realizes they're spatulas. Try cooking more often, you might learn the names of kitchen tools Dim.
Gotta love when he gets the names of everyday items wrong. Remember when he called laundry detergent washing machine fluid? Funny Tim.0

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their brains are so rotten they can't remember anything that happened more than a week ago.

Since they read here, I bet you the vlog will be renamed to says "Trying White Castle Burgers For The First Time in Florida!"

There is alot of vloggers that don't remember tit. Carpetbagger can't remember where he's been either and can't remember who he has met (either like in Camo Dave's case, he "forgot" he met him or he's actually can't remember he went someplace).

Tim must have been unimpressed with White Castle if he can't remember he went to one.

Reactions: 8
Dim, a Floridian with a rain phobia, says there's a storm rolling in so he's going to have to eat his dessert in the car. Uh dude, you're under a giant covered patio. Is the rain going to come in completely horizontally and slap you under the covered patio and you might get some droplets on you? Your grease already makes you moist enough.
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.42.24 AM.png

Then, he's in the car with his little fudge stick and his knees awkwardly all squished up in the front as usual (he is so screwed if he ever gets into a major accident).
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.47.00 AM.png

Then he complains the AC in his Tesla was too loud, SO HE EATS HIS STUPID FUDGE STICK OUTSIDE ANYWAY. 😆
I can't decide what's worse, that he's so afraid of the rain or that Ginn left all this in when she could have just jumped to him deep-throating his "milk milk lemonade, around the corner fudge is made" stick.
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.46.25 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I love your optimism.

J$ does not get to see his extended family that often. No matter how Dejennerate tries to frame the narrative.

And I would think that the times they are together the adults don’t dare to touch or discipline J$ for his bratty behavior. Else they will suffer the wrath of Dejennerate!

I bet he doesn’t even know who Tim’s parents are. They are as familiar to him as Chris and Charmaine Pratt. All people he spent a week on board the DCL Fantasy with.

I guarantee that the grandparents weren’t allowed to spend time with J$. With the exception of the island tour vans where Jackson rode with them, Chris, Charmaine & Nanny. And T&J were solo in the other van.

This is sad. My grandkids know me and we make memories together. My son has never lived near me, so I tend to travel to wherever they live to visit. My DIL has always let me have one on one times with the kids. And I always insist that they have a date night when I am there.

As I have mentioned in the past, when each grandchild turns eight they get a solo trip to DL with me. This will be the final year, as the youngest turns eight in a few months. She has heard all the stories about her older sisters trips with me. Now it is her turn.

Possessions and material items come and go.
Memories will last a lifetime.
This is what I am trying to create with my grandkids.
I agree, he probably doesn't get to see extended family an honestly it's just sad especially when they aren't exactly miles away, I have a few friends in the states all talk about how family are all in different states an how they don't get to see them often because of the distance so when they get together they have huge holidays just so they can't spend time together, it's somthing that's strange to me since even though I've a family of over 100 we all stay within 10/20 mins of one another an as kids all the cousins practically went from house to house to stay over as well an we all took family holidays

They are going to really regret it when he grows up an asks why he didn't spend time with his extended family an sees that's its because they were just too selfish to allow that, an it is selfish, am sure his grandparents would love to spend time with their grandson an they deny that, I couldn't imagine just how hurt my grantparents would have been if they didn't get us over as kids even though my mums side there was 24 of us

Reactions: 4
Dim: "I wanted to update you on how my tum-tum feels after eating White Castle".

Tum-tum, dude? You're 40. Just call it your stomach or digestive system. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, we really don't need to know how your "tum-tum" feels.

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 1501140

View attachment 1501136
No dummy can't buy the dessert on the stick from the grocery store

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.