The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it or hate it, you don't forget White Castle!
Exactly, I just rewatched part of the 2016 vlog. How could you not remember that you've experienced White Castle before? All she had to do was type White Castle in the search bar and it came right up.

They even made the same type of bathroom comment, let's see if we're running to a bathroom in 20 minutes. They ordered enough food to remember being at White Castle and already knew the reputation of White Castle doing a number on your tum-tum.

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 2.00.00 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Disturbed by the 40 year old man excitedly shopping to dress up his toy Kermit the Frog.

"We're gonna go to the White Castle, cause I've never been to the White Castle before. I've never been to a White - I don't think - maybe I have. Either way, this is the first time going to the one in Florida." What's wrong Tim, worried you might not get your First White Castle Certificate so you're looking for a loophole? Where have I heard this before?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sadly, I think Tim wears that shirt more than her....and she claims its her shirt! With the amount of times these two wear these same shirts, I'm surprised they don't have sweat stains and holes on them.
They probably don't get washed like they should.

Reactions: 4
They probably don't get washed like they should.
I honestly think it is the opposite. I think they only wear and wash the same 5 t-shirts because it is probably too much work to put away clothes and get clothes from the closet. It is easier to leave a pile of dry, clean shirts in the laundry room and throw them back on. 😂

Reactions: 11
I love your optimism.

J$ does not get to see his extended family that often. No matter how Dejennerate tries to frame the narrative.

And I would think that the times they are together the adults don’t dare to touch or discipline J$ for his bratty behavior. Else they will suffer the wrath of Dejennerate!

I bet he doesn’t even know who Tim’s parents are. They are as familiar to him as Chris and Charmaine Pratt. All people he spent a week on board the DCL Fantasy with.

I guarantee that the grandparents weren’t allowed to spend time with J$. With the exception of the island tour vans where Jackson rode with them, Chris, Charmaine & Nanny. And T&J were solo in the other van.

This is sad. My grandkids know me and we make memories together. My son has never lived near me, so I tend to travel to wherever they live to visit. My DIL has always let me have one on one times with the kids. And I always insist that they have a date night when I am there.

As I have mentioned in the past, when each grandchild turns eight they get a solo trip to DL with me. This will be the final year, as the youngest turns eight in a few months. She has heard all the stories about her older sisters trips with me. Now it is her turn.

Possessions and material items come and go.
Memories will last a lifetime.
This is what I am trying to create with my grandkids.
This one is always triggering for me. We don’t know how much time they spend with Tim’s parents and on top of that, we know next to nothing about his parents. Sometimes grandparents are narcissists or unstable or both. Simply being a grandparent doesn’t give you unfiltered access to your grandchildren. Boundaries are often necessary. If Tim is so awful, why are people so against in believing just maybe the apple doesn’t fall too far?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
well we all know how hard it is for Jinnbo to move the dirty clothes from the hamper into the washing machine. it's alot of work you guyzzzzzzzz. maybe if we provided her with 'washing cards' like she has from Purple Carrot to view she can do it. or maybe they are waiting until J$prop can do wash. either way it's very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one is always triggering for me. We don’t know how much time they spend with Tim’s parents and on top of that, we know next to nothing about his parents. Sometimes grandparents are narcissists or unstable or both. Simply being a grandparent doesn’t give you unfiltered access to your grandchildren. Boundaries are often necessary. If Tim is so awful, why are people so against in believing just maybe the apple doesn’t fall too far?
I'm going to agree with you. All the things that people complain about Tim, where did HE learn it? Who is to say they are wonderful people? We just don't know that.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to agree with you. All the things that people complain about Tim, where did HE learn it? Who is to say they are wonderful people? We just don't know that.
It is also possible they are totally normal, nice people and Tim was an average dude, regular guy...and then he met Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just want to know why he can't use utensils properly or why he deep-throats water bottles when he drinks from them and why he never learned licking your fingers is bleeping gross. Especially when you're doing it on camera in front of thousands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is also possible they are totally normal, nice people and Tim was an average dude, regular guy...and then he met Jenn.
Absolutely. It’s also possible she’s the way she is simply because of Tim. Who knows? Not us. That was my point. We see evidence of actual bad behavior. Having a pity party for his parents is just speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think this person has ever been around 4/5 year olds except when they were that age themselves. If a 4/5 year old were talking the way J$ talks, I would be really concerned. Also, their friend needs to get their kid checked out.
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 11.28.17 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.

• Heart
I don't think this person has ever been around 4/5 year olds except when they were that age themselves. If a 4/5 year old were talking the way J$ talks, I would be really concerned. Also, their friend needs to get their kid checked out.
View attachment 1501318
By the time my son was three he was talking in full sentences and you though you were talking to a grown man. Now at 12 you think you are talking to a really old man lmao. My son WAS advanced for speech. My daughter was perfectly on target for speech and she still spoke 100x more clearly than Jackson does. I do not usually have a problem understanding small children but for the most part I have to really listen to get what he's saying. I don't think he has super serious issues but I do think he would benefit from speech intervention.

Reactions: 10
Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.
To be fair, I know someone lots of people would say isn’t a narcissist, and for sure is and has and does treat close family rather poorly, with outsiders none the wiser.

I didn’t mean the comment argumentatively, like I said, the idea as a whole is triggering for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely. It’s also possible she’s the way she is simply because of Tim. Who knows? Not us. That was my point. We see evidence of actual bad behavior. Having a pity party for his parents is just speculation.
Jenn was raised in a broken home, has virtually no relationship with her father, has accused family members (in the past, nameless) of sexual abuse, and has several family members who were in / out of jail. And then there's 🍑.

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 1501318
If their friend's kid still isn't talking and they were born a month before J$, that kid really needs to be evaluated for a speech disorder. That doesn't make J$ a good "citizen" whatever the hell that means, it just makes the friend's kid even further behind than J$ is.

From the live show, J$ speech is still very garbled. They are really doing him a disservice if they have not had him evaluated at this point. The longer they wait, the longer it is going to take to get him up to where he should be. My daughter had 7 years of speech therapy. Kids with speech impairments can suffer socially and academically, J$ is already behind in the social area.

Reactions: 11
Around the 9:20 mark he makes a comment about if it ever got cold in Florida he would wear the hat he is showing. WTF....did we all imagine the vlog in the SAME STORE AND OUTLET CENTER this year when they were freaking out cause they had no cold weather clothes!?!?!

He also makes a comment about the Loungefly bags always being stiff and if they ever loosen up. IDK Dim, go look at your wife's gay is contagious bag that she wears everywhere and let us know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
To be fair, I know someone lots of people would say isn’t a narcissist, and for sure is and has and does treat close family rather poorly, with outsiders none the wiser.

I didn’t mean the comment argumentatively, like I said, the idea as a whole is triggering for me.
I don't know what's so triggering? That his parents or family could be perfectly normal and he could just be a bleeping dimwit? Who fell madly in love w/ a chick he thought was "out of his league" and then morphed into a chameleon - trying all sorts of personas because he can't find himself and jumped on YouTube?

He doesn't treat his family that bad. I mean, I can't stand the guy but didn't they just treat his parents to a Disney cruise?

Not sure how long you've been actually actively watching the channel but his Dad used to be TONS of vlogs - they would have a great time together. His dad is super fun and chill.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.