The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some couples bring out the worst in each other regardless of family background. That’s how I see Tim and Jenn. Becoming people who live off YouTube didn’t help either

Reactions: 14
Somehow I think I'll survive the worst wonder weather Florida can throw at me.
I'm originally from NE Ohio. I was used to cold temps and lake-effect snow and all that. My BFF down here is originally from Buffalo too (Williamsville).

She came down a few years before me, and I came down in '98. After 24 years of living here, I (and she) can confidently say that I (and she) do not do well in cold weather anymore. I used to be washing my car in shorts in 40 degrees in OH. Now, if it hits 65, I'm FREEZING.

Just wait. I'll happen to you too after awhile. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish the person who wrote that wasn’t able to talk. Who the hell talks like that? Little citizen?!?!? That’s so stupid. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the stans need to stop glorifying this kid. He’s not special. He’s just an average kid who has two colossal dumbasses as parents who decided to exploit him for $$$$$. He’s not the baby genius they make him out to be. Little citizen…so bleeping stupid.
Even my friend Threepio couldn't translate what Jackson was saying during the live show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
these 2 asshats are so made for each other. Jinnbo wants to sit on her fat ass all day watching ROH and eating. And Timmy Boy wants to control everything and he does.

Reactions: 10
Do you think they'll ever remember to enroll J¢ in swim lessons now that all the focus will be on baby Commodé Mo-ay?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some couples bring out the worst in each other regardless of family background. That’s how I see Tim and Jenn. Becoming people who live off YouTube didn’t help either
This right here. I think the live show pretty much sums up their parenting. It’s all for the viewers. They have to show off how talented and smart and amazing he is without showing too much (or any) discipline. And if there’s any sign of misbehaving there’s always an excuse. He’s still tired or he’s hungry or he had too much of the tiniest bit of sugar.

• Sad
I'm originally from NE Ohio. I was used to cold temps and lake-effect snow and all that. My BFF down here is originally from Buffalo too (Williamsville).

She came down a few years before me, and I came down in '98. After 24 years of living here, I (and she) can confidently say that I (and she) do not do well in cold weather anymore. I used to be washing my car in shorts in 40 degrees in OH. Now, if it hits 65, I'm FREEZING.

Just wait. I'll happen to you too after awhile. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know it will be different for sure ina few years but what I do know is Dim and Jenn are soft! I am actually enjoying the summer heat.. yeah I sweat but it's not terrible! You just can't sit indoors all day and crank your ac as low as it can go and not expect a shock when you go out.

• Heart
I honestly think it is the opposite. I think they only wear and wash the same 5 t-shirts because it is probably too much work to put away clothes and get clothes from the closet. It is easier to leave a pile of dry, clean shirts in the laundry room and throw them back on. 😂
HAHA. Great point, didn't even think about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There are scenarios where the family environments aren't safe for the child. It's ok not to nurture or force relationships.
True.
But regarding the Bojokes. If they are not comfortable taking J$ to visit Tim’s parents why don’t they invite them to visit them at Ft Pampers?
If not that, an invitation to dine at a restaurant or meet at a park/zoo/aquarium?
The former T&J do all the time.
🤦🏻‍♀️ The latter J$ goes to infrequently. Even though he would enjoy it immensely and is the perfect age to visit.

Dejennerate has made the decision to limit J$’s contact with Tim’s parents.
And Tim doesn’t do anything about it.

Reactions: 10
Do you think they'll ever remember to enroll J¢ in swim lessons now that all the focus will be on baby Commodé Mo-ay?
No because at one point they said, Tim used to work kids and was teaching Jackson how to swim.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i hope Jackson never makes a video like this one day

wrens situation is worse than Jackson but Jackson has also had creepy requests and also death threats

trigger warning on this video. The girl had an innocent video of her posted on YouTube and it was video by creepy people, there’s talk which might be triggering to some

• Sad
Reactions: 11
i hope Jackson never makes a video like this one day

wrens situation is worse than Jackson but Jackson has also had creepy requests and also death threats

trigger warning on this video. The girl had an innocent video of her posted on YouTube and it was video by creepy people, there’s talk which might be triggering to some
They have a daughter and there will be this type of reaction I guarantee it. and Jenn WILL be at fault because these stories exist and everyone knows better now.

Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.
How do you know so much about his parents? Do you know them personally?

And yes, Jenn is awful, but I’d love to know why so many of you think Tim was decent before he met her. If he was, he’d have seen what she was like and wouldn’t have stayed with her.

After all, it was Tim who was talking about abusing the DAS pass and who not only attended, but Tweeted proudly about the urban party! And although he didn’t actually say, “Is gay contagious?”, he left it in the video, thinking it was perfectly acceptable! Not to mention his comment about “bad parents” and punching children!

They’re both as bad as each other.

• Heart
If they have a daughter and all of a sudden their views go up, they will just think that they are awesome and will be laughing all the way to the bank.

• Sick
Jackson won’t be able to make a video like that because this girls mom saw the creepiness and yanked the video. Jackson’s video will be how his very own parents encouraged, perpetuated, and profited off of his videos. Despite knowing the dangers they valued profit over his privacy and safety. Sick.

• Heart
  • Sick
I think we all know a couple just like these 2. The needy, greedy, narsacistic, can't function in society, unable to handle routine tasks, thinks it's cute to appear so needy, hates anyone who calls them on their tit, talks tit about everyone to make themselves feel better, lying to makes situations appear dire and on and on. J$ and J$ part 2 are a product of 2 assholes who think their kid is special. Good luck!

Ooohhhh I cannot wait for the day all these kids demand legal action be taking against their parents for what they did to them, I can't imagine what these kids will think once they have hit maturity, one of the reasons we don't post my neice online at all is because of fear of pedos taking her image, but these kids have their whole lives put online an just like that girl said its all there for these sickos to use however they want an it's honestly disgusting

Really it's about time the government just outright banned the filming of under 16 for use of public sites, actors have protections an these kids have their selfish asswipe parents that only care about how much money each video can make, they shouldn't even be allowed to keep their kids

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.